Message From The Year 2021 - Please Open Thread

In order for me to establish what kind of intelligent humans I'm dealing with, can anyone here tell me what the Patriot's Act is?

It has gone down in history as being the law which practically removed independence from beneath the American people without them even knowing about it.

In a nutshell, the Patriot Act was designed to provide law enforcement with a means to stop Islamofacist Terrorists from attacking Americans again, ala 11/9/2001 (September 11, 2001). At least that was what we were told when this legislation was passed.

What do YOU know about it?

And again....I ask. What nationality are you? Where and when were you born?

In order for me to establish what kind of intelligent humans I'm dealing with, can anyone here tell me what the Patriot's Act is?

It has gone down in history as being the law which practically removed independence from beneath the American people without them even knowing about it.

apparently in the future liberals are idiots as well.

The future does look bad

Jeny do you believe in REAL terrorists?
Do you believe in Al Quada?

Can you not see past the smoke and screens?
Because if you can't, then I've really got my work cut out for me..

In order for you to prove you are from the future, just fucking do it.
Oh wait, you are in idiot.
Never mind.

• Thanks
Reactions: B94
Jeny do you believe in REAL terrorists?
Do you believe in Al Quada?

Of course. Who do you believe committed 11/9/2001?

Do you know of a fella called Osama bin Ladin (or Laden as some spell it)?

See what you can find on him. Do we catch and kill him?

Can you not see past the smoke and screens?
Because if you can't, then I've really got my work cut out for me..

I doubt everything the government does. Especially with our current Marxist President Obama and the horrific things he's done to America in just under one year.

And....yes, your work IS cut out for you if you are relying on Americans in 2009 to save their skin....and the skin of the world in 2021. A more apathetic public there has never been.

Andrew instead of simply insulting me why can't you at least try break down al the information I have given you thus far and prove that it doesn't combine with your current succession of events.

As you can everything DOES tie in to everything else. The dots do form a pattern. And the greater picture is there staring back at you if only you would wake from this banal and quite frankly childish behaviour. Trust me, when you are forced to to work for the government in a short while you will soon grow up.

Last edited:
Andrew instead of simply insulting me why can't you at least try break down al the information I have given you thus far and prove that it doesn't combine with your current succession of events.

As you can everything DOES tie in to everything else. The dots do form a pattern. And the greater picture is there staring back at you if only you would wake from this banal and quite frankly childish behaviour. Trust me, when you are forced to to work for the government in a short while you will soon grow up.

i will when you answer my question

Have you seen my baseball?

Okay Jeny you seem to be the only objective person here.

I'm trying to trigger a reaction in you. but I'm doing it for your own sake and that of your loved ones. Are you really telling me that you couldn't care less if two years from now there's going to be a war and that your family and future generations have already been ear-marked for slavery?

In 2009 most of your constitution has already been thrown down the toilet. Doesn't this bother you?
How can you be so inactive. Can't you see where your nation is headed? Let me ask you a simple question: what is the current debt of the USA?

And you seem to be the only person here from the future, yet you have the same failing that all the rest of us have. Just like me and the rest, you can't cite a future news article and name the source.
Hell, I'd take the final score from the Pittsburgh vs. Baltimore game about to be played.

Those dots are symtomatic of not enough oxygen reaching your brain. I suggest you sit with your head between your knees for the next 3 weeks until they go away.

For your current government to implement change by stealth and not force, they need to create such mass hysteria, and mass fear in the people in order for them to take extreme measures. They create a fake terrorist, carry out some sort of depraved action themselves (they, the government demolished the twin towers) then when everyone is panicking and screaming for protection they implement the solution. A solution to a problem that never existed in the first place.

The solution= more power to police, more control over personal data, less civilian rights,

The police can now enter your house without a warrant and take you away in the middle of the night without having to explain a thing to anybody. The president can declare martial law any time he wants without the approval of the congress. Is that a democracy? Sounds more like a dictatorship. And guess
what..

it IS.

It is the most infamous dictatorship in history.

And it doesn't matter whether your named Clinton, Bush or Obama. They ALL BELONG to the same cartel.

The greatest gift the overlords have given you is the ILLUSION OF CHOICE.

Last edited:
For your current government to implement change by stealth and not force, they need to create such mass hysteria, and mass fear in the people in order for them to take extreme measures. They create a fake terrorist, carry out some sort of depraved action themselves (they, the government demolished the twin towers) then when everyone is panicking and screaming for protection they implement the solution. A solution to a problem that never existed in the first place.

The solution= more power to police, more control over personal data, less civilian rights,

The police can now enter your house without a warrant and take you away in the middle of the night without having to explain a thing to anybody. The president can declare martial law any time he wants without the approval of the congress. Is that a democracy? Sounds more like a dictatorship. And guess
what it is.

It is the most infamous dictatorship in history.

And it doesn't matter whether your named Clinton, Bush or Obama. They ALL BELONG to the same cartel.

The greatest gift the overlords have given you is the ILLUSION OF CHOICE.
I figured that out quite some time ago.

Now, if it's not too much trouble, what's the final score on the Steelers v. Ravens game tonight?

Why hasn't a single one of you questioned why there are 900+ brand new FEMA concentration camps recently developed throughout the nation?

What is their purpose?

I know these questions are nasty but you need to be asking them. Just like you need to be asking yourselves questions regarding serious issues like fluoride added to the water. (PS fluoride will not help you prevent tooth decay, it will calcify your pineal gland and turn you into numbed zombies and ultimately kill you) or maybe issues like Eugenics, oops pardon me, I meant "Planned Parenthood".

But that's okay carry on laughing and making these pathetic remarks.
Not a single one of you can carry a serious discussion.

That's fine, you just enjoy yourselves whilst you can.
You'll need to have fond memories of the days when you were free.

Last edited:
Ohh a FEMA concentration camp believer. This is the gift that keeps on giving. :lol:

Question is, who's sock puppet is he?

Why hasn't a single one of you questioned why there are 900+ brand new FEMA concentration camps recently developed throughout the nation?

What is their purpose?

I know these questions are nasty but you need to be asking them. Just like you need to be asking yourselves questions regarding serious issues like fluoride added to the water. (PS fluoride will not help you prevent tooth decay, it will calcify your pineal gland and turn you into numbed zombies and ultimately kill you) or maybe issues like Eugenics, oops pardon me, I meant "Planned Parenthood".

I thought you were here to share information with us that will help us save mankind.

If you have info on these alleged FEMA camps, please share pertinent information--like their locations for one. We can't hit out at imaginary ghosts......

What is their purpose?

I'm going to be traveling through eastern Wyoming and along I-90 in South Dakota and Minnesota next week. Care to bring me up to speed on any camps along that route, so I can see for myself?

Theres no more Wikipedia?

Forum List

Back