The Tiktok Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact is the chicoms have 9 months to sell to a US entity OR be banned from the US. If you had posted a real link, you'd probably know that already.

Thank you Captain Obvious. Try to keep up if you're going to try to "enlighten" us plebes

What do you fear the Chinese military will do with that to hurt you?
did you miss the part where it says it takes a transcript of all audio going into your phone??

that means they are listening to you pretty much all the time and have a transcript of it,,

what do you talk about with your friends??

Are you admitting your thread title is a LIE?

No. The House passed the bill. The Senate passed the bill. Your president signed the ban. The thread title is: "Tiktok Ban"

We all understand it will be challenged. Try bringing something of substance to the discussion

Are you drinking?

Last edited:
Proof China took over my phone after I installed Tiktok.
I just restarted my phone and this Chinese voice said this!

Uncomfortable questions for comfortable Biden voters

I definitely do not agree with the Tiktok ban.I am a Democrat and I do support Biden, but there are just somethings I do not agree with. Maybe Tiktok does monitor information, steel information from you, and gets a lot of data.... The problem is that is the age of internet... everyone is doing that these days not just Tiktok. I agree it's wrong to do that, but if your going to go after Tiktok then to be fair you need to go after everything on the internet for doing that. If your going to go after Tiktok then there are like tons of other companies you should be going after too who are doing the exact same thing.

I definitely do not agree with the Tiktok ban.I am a Democrat and I do support Biden, but there are just somethings I do not agree with. Maybe Tiktok does monitor information, steel information from you, and gets a lot of data.... The problem is that is the age of internet... everyone is doing that these days not just Tiktok. I agree it's wrong to do that, but if your going to go after Tiktok then to be fair you need to go after everything on the internet for doing that. If your going to go after Tiktok then there are like tons of other companies you should be going after too who are doing the exact same thing.
keep in mind this isnt zuckerturd,, this is the chinese communist party collecting the info,,,

it should have never been allowed in the first place,,

if they go away the business model is proven and someone will pick it up pretty quick,,

maybe elon will do something similar on X,,

keep in mind this isnt zuckerturd,, this is the chinese communist party collecting the info,,,

it should have never been allowed in the first place,,

if they go away the business model is proven and someone will pick it up pretty quick,,

maybe elon will do something similar on X,,
I do hope they ban X next.

The fact is the chicoms have 9 months to sell to a US entity OR be banned from the US. If you had posted a real link, you'd probably know that already.

The lawsuits will drag on for years.

For the record, I'm completely against it, I don't care which President, political party or politician is for it.

It goes against our principles of free speech.

The government shouldn't be weighing in on this.

No. The House passed the bill. The Senate passed the bill. Your president signed the ban. The thread title is: "Tiktok Ban"

We all understand it will be challenged. Try bringing something of substance to the discussion

Are you drinking?

An accurate title would have read "Tiktok must sell or be banned". And yes they will challenge and lose when the government says it's being done for national security reasons. I don't understand why any American would use it, knowing that China is collecting all kinds of information on them.

For the record, I'm completely against it, I don't care which President, political party or politician is for it.

It goes against our principles of free speech.

The government shouldn't be weighing in on this.
government shouldnt weigh in on a foreign country collecting peoples personal information??

the governemnts main job is to protect americans from both inside and outside threats,,

this has nothing to do with the 1stA or free speech,,

you may be OK with china listening into every word you say inside the privacy of your home but some of us arent OK with it,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back