Message From The Year 2021 - Please Open Thread

I've tried my best.

Now I understand why you lost the goddamn war! The history books say that you were so easily enticed because all you could do with your lives was watch MTV (don't even know what that is..) and play videogames. I just hope they were war games. You might need the trigger practise..

You are doomed.

You just won't listen will you?!

we didnt listen when these time travelers warned us either:

open5b.jpg

Cyrus you have finally arrived!!! Good people of the u.s. Messageboard do not listen to him he lies!!! I too am a time traveler from the future, I am part of the resistance, I traveled in a prototype time machine stolen from the N.N.W.O. (The future enslaving corporate world leaders) We did not have great knowledge of how the technology within the time machine worked so when sent on my mission to intercept Cyrus I overshot the year 2009 by a few years and have had to assimilate myself into your time over the last few years while awaiting his arrival, my warning to you good people is BEWARE CYRUS AND HIS WARNING!!!! HE IS NOT HERE TO LEAD YOU AWAY FROM FUTURE ENSLAVEMENT!!! HE IS HERE TO POINT YOU IN THE DIRECTION THAT RESULTS IN YOUR ENSLAVEMENT!!!! HEED MY WARNING!!!! I must go now Cyrus's comrades are at the door and I must flee.

Cyrus you have finally arrived!!! Good people of the u.s. Messageboard do not listen to him he lies!!! I too am a time traveler from the future, I am part of the resistance, I traveled in a prototype time machine stolen from the N.N.W.O. (The future enslaving corporate world leaders) We did not have great knowledge of how the technology within the time machine worked so when sent on my mission to intercept Cyrus I overshot the year 2009 by a few years and have had to assimilate myself into your time over the last few years while awaiting his arrival, my warning to you good people is BEWARE CYRUS AND HIS WARNING!!!! HE IS NOT HERE TO LEAD YOU AWAY FROM FUTURE ENSLAVEMENT!!! HE IS HERE TO POINT YOU IN THE DIRECTION THAT RESULTS IN YOUR ENSLAVEMENT!!!! HEED MY WARNING!!!! I must go now Cyrus's comrades are at the door and I must flee.

:lol:

Like we're gonna to believe that! :cuckoo:

cyrus you have finally arrived!!! Good people of the u.s. Messageboard do not listen to him he lies!!! I too am a time traveler from the future, i am part of the resistance, i traveled in a prototype time machine stolen from the n.n.w.o. (the future enslaving corporate world leaders) we did not have great knowledge of how the technology within the time machine worked so when sent on my mission to intercept cyrus i overshot the year 2009 by a few years and have had to assimilate myself into your time over the last few years while awaiting his arrival, my warning to you good people is beware cyrus and his warning!!!! He is not here to lead you away from future enslavement!!! He is here to point you in the direction that results in your enslavement!!!! Heed my warning!!!! I must go now cyrus's comrades are at the door and i must flee.

like we're gonna to believe that! :cuckoo:

disregard my warning at your own peril!!!!! Cyrus is here to enslave your people!!!!!

Are his comrades Hannity Mods?

Come on now CYRUS, everyone knows President Palin put an end to the NEW WORLD ORDER in 2013.

Exactly! And....she put an end to that North American Union too.... Never got off the ground. :D

and she put an end to the U.S.A. also.!!! after she quit the presidency in the first half year of her term the newly revamped Soviet Union invaded just like in the movie Red Dawn!!!

Come on now CYRUS, everyone knows President Palin put an end to the NEW WORLD ORDER in 2013.

Exactly! And....she put an end to that North American Union too.... Never got off the ground. :D

and she put an end to the U.S.A. also.!!! after she quit the presidency in the first half year of her term the newly revamped Soviet Union invaded just like in the movie Red Dawn!!!

If you're really from our future, please post a headline from a major news media outlet, showing the date this alleged "revolution" took place.

Please include a link---and You Tube video coverage, since there's no MTV and all you have is that damned INTERNET 2! ;) :D

If you're really from our future, please post a headline from a major news media outlet, showing the date this alleged "revolution" took place.

Please include a link---and You Tube video coverage, since there's no MTV and all you have is that damned INTERNET 2! ;) :D

Only people can travel back in time not newspapers or video clips or material items, didnt you watch terminator?Arnold traveled back here naked.

But I will paraphrase the headline story from the day this happened, " Today July 15TH 2013 I Sarah Palin resign the presidency to pursue other interests, the current negotiations with the new Soviet Union will just have to be handled by somebody else, I am moving on to doing my own reality show on fox news channel 3, Fox News after dark!!!" The Soviet Prime Minister, Yakhov Smirnoff so insulted by the abandonment of the talks initiated an invasion of North America by landing troops through Alaska, it seems Sarah also quit keeping an eye on the Russians from her house.

Only people can travel back in time not newspapers or video clips or material items, didnt you watch terminator?Arnold traveled back here naked.

But I will paraphrase the headline story from the day this happened, " Today July 15TH 2013 I Sarah Palin resign the presidency to pursue other interests, the current negotiations with the new Soviet Union will just have to be handled by somebody else, I am moving on to doing my own reality show on fox news channel 3, Fox News after dark!!!" The Soviet Prime Minister, Yakhov Smirnoff so insulted by the abandonment of the talks initiated an invasion of North America by landing troops through Alaska, it seems Sarah also quit keeping an eye on the Russians from her house.

Ah....horsefeathers.

You're as big a loon and a phony as Dresden.

Both of you need to check into in-patient psychiatric treatment! :rofl:

Ah....horsefeathers.

So you actually thought that I thought I was from the future?

Ah....horsefeathers.

So you actually thought that I thought I was from the future?

No, are you stupid?

No, are you stupid?
You are the one saying I should seek psychiatric help, satire usually doesnt call for that.

Not quite accurate. She identified you as a "loon." You can of course be a loon independent of your lame efforts at "satire."

Ironic you calling anybody else's efforts lame:lol::lol:

Now are you going to break out that great comedic mind and wit and call me something like loosey noosey or one of those other amazingly funny nicknames that you come up with for people?:lol::lol::lol:

Do they say Allah Akbar in Eurabia yet?
Did we kill all the damn Jews yet?
Do they still have shamWow?
Did they bring back the 8 track yet?
Does Madonna still look sexy? And how many more kids did she adopt?
Did someone finally put a hole is Hugo Fat ASS's head?
Has Shogun finally moved out of his parent's basement and gotten laid?

Did we finally make it to Mars (you know the planet your from)?

Forum List

Back