Message From The Year 2021 - Please Open Thread

I've tried my best.

Now I understand why you lost the goddamn war! The history books say that you were so easily enticed because all you could do with your lives was watch MTV (don't even know what that is..) and play videogames. I just hope they were war games. You might need the trigger practise..

You are doomed.

You just won't listen will you?!

I'm listening. You said you would be happy to provide any proof that we asked for. Now admittedly, some people asked for stuff that was kinda pointless. I don't think I'm doing that.

One headline. Any major UK or US media outlet. Any date within the next 7 days - doesn't even have to be a major story. Just one headline. Not hard.

I've tried my best.

Now I understand why you lost the goddamn war! The history books say that you were so easily enticed because all you could do with your lives was watch MTV (don't even know what that is..) and play videogames. I just hope they were war games. You might need the trigger practise..

You are doomed.

I'm listening. You said you would be happy to provide any proof that we asked for. Now admittedly, some people asked for stuff that was kinda pointless. I don't think I'm doing that.

One headline. Any major UK or US media outlet. Any date within the next 7 days - doesn't even have to be a major story. Just one headline. Not hard.

You saying I'm asking pointless shit, woman? Why I oughttta NegRep you into oblivion! :funnyface:

I've tried my best.

You are doomed.

You saying I'm asking pointless shit, woman? Why I oughttta NegRep you into oblivion! :funnyface:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: No, just that we can't verify anything you asked.

But, you neg me, and it'll hurt you more than it will me, Jeny!!! :lol::lol:

Well, don't you want to know if Charlie or William are King? Seems you would be interested since you're living in the UK in 2009. :lol:

That's OK....I have friends now. Lotsa them. They will help me. :funnyface:

I've tried my best.

You are doomed.

I'm listening, but you haven't told anything we haven't heard before.

WHO is the Prime Minister of the UK in 2021?

Did Prince Charles or Prince William take the Crown when Queen Elizabeth died?

WHO is President of the US in 2021?

What is your nationality? WHEN and WHERE were you born?

WHY don't you know what MTV is? If you were born anytime before 2009, you would know. If you were born after 2009, you would be less than 12 years old, not an adult in 2021.

These seem like simple questions you should easily be able to asnwer. Why don't you answer?

Of course, we can't verify them because we don't have that DAMNED INTERNET 2.

:::::::::::::sighs in exasperation::::::::::::::::::

Haven't you read a single word. For crying out loud.

EVERY NATION WILL LOSE ITS SOVEREIGNTY.

There is no USA. There is no UK. There is nothing but one WORLD GOVERNMENT.

There is NO Prime Minister.

With regards to the royal family they were ousted. They bought lots of land in Colorado just before the war in order to be closer to the "shelter".

The "SHELTER" was an underground city built beneath an International Airport in Colorado. It was a brand new Airport in Denver which had miles and miles of underground tunnels where all the Elite and their puppet world leaders hid during the war.

Is there a single intelligent person on this board?
Or am I just waisting my time?

Well, don't you want to know if Charlie or William are King? Seems you would be interested since you're living in the UK in 2009. :lol:

That's OK....I have friends now. Lotsa them. They will help me. :funnyface:

I have no interest whatsoever in the next monarch, or even if there is no monarch. I met Charlie - had dinner at Highgrove, don'tcha know.... he's an ass. But Wills is hot.

And, when it comes to friends - you maybe don't wanna go there. Just in case some of them like me too.

I've tried my best.

You are doomed.

WHY don't you know what MTV is? If you were born anytime before 2009, you would know. If you were born after 2009, you would be less than 12 years old, not an adult in 2021.

These seem like simple questions you should easily be able to asnwer. Why don't you answer?

With regards to the royal family they were ousted. They bought lots of land in Colorado just before the war in order to be closer to the "shelter".

The "SHELTER" was an underground city built beneath an International Airport in Colorado. It was a brand new Airport in Denver which had miles and miles of underground tunnels where all the Elite and their puppet world leaders hid during the war.

So WHO is in charge of the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT?

And where were you born and when?

How old are you in 2021? Do Mummy and Daddy know you are playing on that DAMNED INTERNET 2?

Okay I've tried my best to talk to you all. To inform you.
I wish I was there with you in person so you could look into my eyes and realise that what I'm saying is truth.

I'm trying to find the names of the people who during your era tried to set you on the right path. I have a couple of names of Londoners here. However with regards to the U.S the only name I have managed to find from my records is that of a priest. His name is either Lindsay or "Lindsey" Williams and apparently he tried to guide you in the right direction at the last minute. You might want to try and track him down or even go and see him if he really does exist in your time construct.

But I honestly don't think you will. Not one of you has asked me a single question relating to what is about to happen to you over the next 2 years. You just don't care about yourselves or the lives of your loved ones do you?

It begs to be asked, do you deserve freedom?

Last edited:
Well, Dresden, it seems you are trying to convince us to save OUR skin and YOURS.

So far your discussion has been underwhelming and not very compelling.

In our "time construct" there are people we call "Conspiracy Theorists" who thrive on inflaming and scaring the shit out of people for no real good reason, via made up stories of conspiracy. They tend to be dismissed as nut-jobs and lunatics and you sound an awful lot like one.

I would like to believe that if you are telling us the truth that you will give us the information we need to act upon it and save all mankind. But so far....you are but another helicopter pilot amonst many in our time construct (people from my time know what I mean by helicopter pilot) and it is not so easy to discern who is a nutter and who is not.

You are going to have to help us if we are to believe you.

Unsaved mankind is doomed anyway, and the only salvation is through Christ.

So that puts that silliness to bed.

Okay Jeny you seem to be the only objective person here.

I'm trying to trigger a reaction in you. but I'm doing it for your own sake and that of your loved ones. Are you really telling me that you couldn't care less if two years from now there's going to be a war and that your family and future generations have already been ear-marked for slavery?

In 2009 most of your constitution has already been thrown down the toilet. Doesn't this bother you?
How can you be so inactive. Can't you see where your nation is headed? Let me ask you a simple question: what is the current debt of the USA?

okay i've tried my best to talk to you all. To inform you.
I wish i was there with you in person so you could look into my eyes and realise that what i'm saying is truth.

I'm trying to find the names of the people who during your era tried to set you on the right path. I have a couple of names of londoners here. However with regards to the u.s the only name i have managed to find from my records is that of a priest. His name is either lindsay or "lindsey" williams and apparently he tried to guide you in the right direction at the last minute. You might want to try and track him down or even go and see him if he really does exist in your time construct.

But i honestly don't think you will. Not one of you has asked me a single question relating to what is about to happen to you over the next 2 years. You just don't care about yourselves or the lives of your loved ones do you?

It begs to be asked, do you deserve freedom?

have you seen my baseball?

I've tried my best.

You are doomed.

:woohoo: :woohoo:

I've been telling everyone who will listen on here about the Denver Airport!

FINALLY, someone gets it! :thup:

Denver International Airport

Okay Jeny you seem to be the only objective person here.

I'm trying to trigger a reaction in you. but I'm doing it for your own sake and that of your loved ones. Are you really telling me that you couldn't care less if two years from now there's going to be a war and that your family and future generations have already been ear-marked for slavery?

In 2009 most of your constitution has already been thrown down the toilet. Doesn't this bother you?
How can you be so inactive. Can't you see where your nation is headed? Let me ask you a simple question: what is the current debt of the USA?

And you seem to be the only person here from the future, yet you have the same failing that all the rest of us have. Just like me and the rest, you can't cite a future news article and name the source.

In order for me to establish what kind of intelligent humans I'm dealing with, can anyone here tell me what the Patriot's Act is?

It has gone down in history as being the law which practically removed independence from beneath the American people without them even knowing about it.

Forum List

Back