Message From The Year 2021 - Please Open Thread

Nov 29, 2009
Hello all,

I really don't know how to explain to you what I am about to explain, but I am going to try my best. Please do NOT dismiss this thread as the work of demented lunatic, drunken fool or drug-taking psycopath.

The information I need to relay to you is of paramount importance for the future of all mankind and I need you to accept this message with the uppermost maturity and objectivity. Please don't accept the information I am about to give you just because I am asking you to. You must approach everything I say with a critical mind. You must question every letter and word and compare the information and predictions I give you with everything you know about the world of politics, current economic affairs and basic civilian life in the year 2009.

I am asking you.. no, I am BEGGING YOU to give your complete and devout attention to this thread as the information you will find within it could decide the fall of the dial between your salvation or your doom.

Today is November 29th 2009 (in your time construct).

As things stand, you have just under 2 years to save yourselves and the
future of all mankind (including me) from the bonds of slavery.

You have to trust me. Everything I intend to expound upon WILL happen and you need to prepare yourselves and inform your loved ones of just what lies around the corner.

Please forgive me if I sound overly-drastic. The last thing I want to do is give you bad dreams or scare you. However, if you knew just a slither of the things I know, then I am sure you would take the same dire approach.

I am willing to help you WAKE UP. I am willing to shed a light in the darkest corners of your foresight in anticipation of a possible future. However you must take on board ALL of the information I feel you need to know in order to save the future of your children, grandchildren, great granchildren and so on..

My name is CYRUS DRESDEN and I am contacting you from the city of London. The year is 2021. If you want to ask me questions about how I am communicating with you (which I am sure you will) that's fine, but please don't let this distort your attention from the actual information I need you take on board.

I'm not going to go into too much detail in this opening message, but hopefully this can be the first of a succesfull number of messages in which you can learn the ESSENTIAL details of what awaits you in the coming months.

I'll cut to the chase:

YOU ARE IN GRAVE DANGER AND YOU MUST REACT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

You only have 2 years to turn things around.
2 years and 1 chance.
After that, all of mankind will be doomed forever.

Your freedom and the world as you know it are hanging by a thread.
Please trust me.

This is not a prophecy, it is a promise.

I have a series of directives which you need to follow.
But first of all, I relay you with a simple question:

Is there anybody there?

Cyrus.

Last edited:

But first of all, I relay you with a simple question:

Is there anybody there?

We're here. What's up, man?

6483Spongebob_smoking_Weed%282%29.jpg

Hello all,

how are things?

First of a series of simple questions to you:

Picture yourself two years from now. You are living in the United States of America.
It's a typical day. Describe to me what you see yourself doing..

i give you a simple task to prove that you are in london in 2021.

1. send me a PM and ask me for my email address.
2. send an email to the provided address with the contents stating the winning New Jersey Lottery Megamillions for December 1, 2009.

i will get back to everyone on december 2nd and confirm that you are indeed writing to us from 2021. i will also spend a large portion of my winnings spreading the message you wish to be spread.

Hello all,

how are things?

Picture yourself two years from now. You are living in the United States of America.

I'll probably be cleaning the rat cage. It seems like I'm always cleaning the rat cage...

Hello all,

how are things?

I'll probably be cleaning the rat cage. It seems like I'm always cleaning the rat cage...

And are you doing so as a free man?

Hello all,

how are things?

And are you doing so as a free man?

Hell no! My wife tells me what to do and I do it. This is a what I look like most days:

ball-n-chain-guy_rubberball.jpg

I'm pleased to see that you have maintained a good degree of humour.
Hold on to that, you will need it.

Do you have children? And if so, are they free?

Please tell us the conditions on the ground in London, 2021. They must be dire if you are reaching back 12 years into our time to warn us.

What is your nationality? Where were you born and when?

Who is President of the United States in 2021?

Who is Prime Minister of the UK in 2021?

Who is President of the EU in 2021?

Who is Prime Minister of Australia in 2021?

Who was right? The Global Warming Alarmists? Or the Sceptics?
(as I am sure this all be settled in your time, it is just now breaking wide open as a scandal in our time that Scientists have been at the root of faked data showing the world was warming, when the only thing being cooked were their numbers).

How have you managed to punch through the space/time contiuum to reach into 2009?

I am very interested in your response and have may other questions. I have great interest in what you have to say. Please share.

Thanks.

I'm pleased to see that you have maintained a good degree of humour.
Hold on to that, you will need it.

Do you have children? And if so, are they free?

I have 15 year old twins. They are quite free (as in they are NOT in violation of family/house rules and are NOT grounded at the moment). They are in our family room playing video games as I type.

Why do you question our children's freedom?

You would, Doggiebreath! :eusa_naughty:

Let the man warn us, please. Some of us are interested in what Dresden has to say.

Haven't you seen any of the documentaries from the future?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY56DeVMGyw&feature=related[/ame]

Please tell us the conditions on the ground in London, 2021. They must be dire if you are reaching back 12 years into our time to warn us.

What is your nationality? Where were you born and when?

Who is President of the United States in 2021?

Who is Prime Minister of the UK in 2021?

Who is President of the EU in 2021?

Who is Prime Minister of Australia in 2021?

Who was right? The Global Warming Alarmists? Or the Sceptics?
(as I am sure this all be settled in your time, it is just now breaking wide open as a scandal in our time that Scientists have been at the root of faked data showing the world was warming, when the only thing being cooked were their numbers).

How have you managed to punch through the space/time contiuum to reach into 2009?

I am very interested in your response and have may other questions. I have great interest in what you have to say. Please share.

Thanks.

i dont feel like waiting until 2021 to see if he's right. he obviously has internet access. just look up the headlines of the NY Times on December 1st, 2009 and tell us what it is today. it should be really easy for him to prove that he has knowledge of the future. (future for us. its the past for him).

I'll bite. Start with the details.

Very good indeed.

that's the kind of approach.
Be practical : Hit first, hit fast, hit hard.

Okay, so where do I start...

You are headed for disaster. And unless you react now, you will be enslaved forever.

A glimpse into the future:

Two years from the now the US Dollar will be worthless, any single person in the US who has a slither of debt (mortgage, credit cards, personal loans) will lose everything, including their dwellings.

There will be civilian uprest, the declaration of martial law and the complete and ABSOLUTE takeover of the USA by a ruling corporate machine.

They are already 75% of the way there having already taken over all the banks, the car industry, the media. They already own the politicians (all of them, congress, both parties which are nothing but the two sides of the same coin) and also the military.
With their control of the real estate market they will effectively own YOU.

Forum List

Back