Joel Osteen church shooter likely a muslim terrorist.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
New information is coming out about the woman who attacked Joel Osteen's church...

Yet Moreno’s own writings on Telegram, which she posted under the handle “Die Israel,” have been ignored. The ADL paused from its defamation of defenders of Israel who aren’t doctrinaire leftists long enough to take notice of them, but the establishment media, as dedicated as ever to concealing anything that might portray Islam in a negative light, passed them by. Moreno, noted the ADL, “expressed support for a range of antisemitic, anti-Zionist and extremist beliefs and praised U.S.-designated terrorist groups, including Hamas and Hezbollah.”

And that was just the beginning. Moreno also referred to Osama bin Laden as “uncle” and “made several posts in which she expressed a desire to kill Jews and wage jihad.” These included one on Oct. 21, 2023, when “she posted a video of herself shooting at a target that included a drawing of a Star of David.” Then on Dec. 23, 2023, she wrote: “I always knew I had a purpose to do for Islam and Christianity. We must all come together Christians need the heart that they had back in the day back in the revivals of the old age. But this time to kill all Jews. #warjihad #mywarjihad.”

In the same vein Moreno wrote on Jan. 3, 2024, “I call on all Muslim college people [to] invite me to the next pro-Israel rally I will have two surprises in support of PALESTINE.” The marginal coherence of this sentence is in line with Moreno’s schizophrenia, but her threat is nevertheless clear.

Nor was it isolated. On the same day, Moreno also wrote: “ALLAH is willing, I will .... Jews to send my message to Walli Carranza. Don't worry my MUSLIMS brothers I am pass [sic] the threat phase. I'm in planning mode. Please don't message me private trying to stop me.” This suggests that as recently as last month, Moreno still thought of herself as a Muslim, not a Christian. Carranza’s statement that Moreno was a Muslim when she first met her implies that the shooter later discarded Islam, but if she had done so, she had apparently taken it up again.

Joel Osteen church shooter likely a muslim terrorist.....​

OP author likely a closet homosexual....

Wow......that was sure clever.........you can't dispute the facts, truth or reality, so you attack with a homophobic comment.........

Why are you a homophobe?

There's a lot of ambiguity here. She, he or whatever pronouns IT goes under seems to be a mentally ill female (brought IT'S child to this tragic event). IT/she/him has HUGE issues with IT's ex JEWISH husband and took it along with IT'S guns to a Hispanic service at a popular televangelist church. I can't even begin to understand this shit.

New information is coming out about the woman who attacked Joel Osteen's church...

Yet Moreno’s own writings on Telegram, which she posted under the handle “Die Israel,” have been ignored. The ADL paused from its defamation of defenders of Israel who aren’t doctrinaire leftists long enough to take notice of them, but the establishment media, as dedicated as ever to concealing anything that might portray Islam in a negative light, passed them by. Moreno, noted the ADL, “expressed support for a range of antisemitic, anti-Zionist and extremist beliefs and praised U.S.-designated terrorist groups, including Hamas and Hezbollah.”

And that was just the beginning. Moreno also referred to Osama bin Laden as “uncle” and “made several posts in which she expressed a desire to kill Jews and wage jihad.” These included one on Oct. 21, 2023, when “she posted a video of herself shooting at a target that included a drawing of a Star of David.” Then on Dec. 23, 2023, she wrote: “I always knew I had a purpose to do for Islam and Christianity. We must all come together Christians need the heart that they had back in the day back in the revivals of the old age. But this time to kill all Jews. #warjihad #mywarjihad.”

In the same vein Moreno wrote on Jan. 3, 2024, “I call on all Muslim college people [to] invite me to the next pro-Israel rally I will have two surprises in support of PALESTINE.” The marginal coherence of this sentence is in line with Moreno’s schizophrenia, but her threat is nevertheless clear.

Nor was it isolated. On the same day, Moreno also wrote: “ALLAH is willing, I will .... Jews to send my message to Walli Carranza. Don't worry my MUSLIMS brothers I am pass [sic] the threat phase. I'm in planning mode. Please don't message me private trying to stop me.” This suggests that as recently as last month, Moreno still thought of herself as a Muslim, not a Christian. Carranza’s statement that Moreno was a Muslim when she first met her implies that the shooter later discarded Islam, but if she had done so, she had apparently taken it up again.

Could be she was just trying to make her suicide by cop look like it wasn't a suicide by cop.

She seems as if she would transform back and forth in her mind from being a:

1. Christian female named Genesse who donated money to Joel Osteen's church in 2020,

2. To being a schizophrenic Muslim male named Jeffery

For some strange reason she would transform like a muscle car into these two different people over and over again. Dr Phil says the only reason someone tells others they are about to shoot, kill, or do harm to others is because they want someone to stop them.

Dr. Phil new shows air on TBN now. They are better now on the Christian network than when they were on they secular networks. He did an entire show about teenagers shooting others with guns and what to look out for and how to report it. Seems like a part of Genesse's brain was calling out for help and the other part was being attacked by the demonic side of her schizophrenia.

God did protect that entire church. He had the off-duty officers ready and in place.

Forum List

Back