When did you start hating Russia?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
When and why did you start hating Russia? Please be specific as to date and event.

I hated the Soviet Union for being a huge prison/reeducation camp, but I don't hate Russia. Everything Russia has done seems to have a rational purpose, whether we like it or not.

When and why did you start hating Russia? Please be specific as to date and event.
at birth pretty much.
I hated the Soviet Union for being a huge prison/reeducation camp, but I don't hate Russia. Everything Russia has done seems to have a rational purpose, whether we like it or not.
LOL.... Oh lord. Hacking the election of the Democrats in 2016 was a “rational” exercise in your book?

where does all this energy for hate come from??
you shouldnt let hate consume your life,,
its OK to not like someone without all the negative energy that consumes your soul,,

When Reagan told me too.

Why do conservatives hate Reagan so much?

It's the mark of a good and healthy person to hate evil. We reject the PC nonsense that all hating is wrong.
Admits he’s a dupe of the establishment.

Ummm no.

Mueller and the GOP lead US Senate confirmed that Russia did hack the Democrats in 2016.

It wasn’t what costed Hillary the election; she ran a horrible campaign.
what does the DNC have to do with hacking an election??

so you are an election denier,,

Ummm no.

Mueller and the GOP lead US Senate confirmed that Russia did hack the Democrats in 2016.

It wasn’t what costed Hillary the election; she ran a horrible campaign.

they actually broke into the vote machines and created false ballots? I thought that was impossible!

they actually broke into the vote machines and created false ballots? I thought that was impossible!
You comprehending what I wrote...now THAT would be impossible.

Lets not derail the thread okay guys.

Russia doesn’t act rationally. They are a kleptocracy that regularly interferes in other nations business--often using violence. In the case of the 2016 election, they hacked the DNC. This is proven fact. Not voting machines, not ballot devices....

Forum List

Back