Message From The Year 2021 - Please Open Thread

You would, Doggiebreath! :eusa_naughty:

Let the man warn us, please. Some of us are interested in what Dresden has to say.

Haven't you seen any of the documentaries from the future?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY56DeVMGyw&feature=related[/ame]

No, we don't watch that shit. We watch Zombie movies!

Perhaps Dresden is going to tell us the Zombies are coming? My twins tell me this all the time. They even have a Zombie Survival Manual that they encourage me to read often.

The game they're playing is a Zombie game. They want to be ready to kill Zombies when the time comes. ;)

I'll bite. Start with the details.

Very good indeed.

that's the kind of approach.
Be practical : Hit first, hit fast, hit hard.

Okay, so where do I start...

You are headed for disaster. And unless you react now, you will be enslaved forever.

A glimpse into the future:

Two years from the now the US Dollar will be worthless, any single person in the US who has a slither of debt (mortgage, credit cards, personal loans) will lose everything, including their dwellings. (already happening)

There will be civilian uprest, the declaration of martial law and the complete and ABSOLUTE takeover of the USA by a ruling corporate machine. (hasn't happened yet)

They are already 75% of the way there having already taken over all the banks, the car industry, the media. (happened this year--taken over by liberal Marxist President Obama)

They already own the politicians (all of them, congress, both parties which are nothing but the two sides of the same coin) and also the military. (completed)

With their control of the real estate market they will effectively own YOU. (Real estate market is shit. Commercial buildings and personal dwellings foreclosed and empty, most homeowners are "underwater", meaning they owe more on their dwelling than it is worth). Some have lost homes due to natural disaster uncovered by insurance.

Any other warnings? Anything we aren't already aware of?

Please tell us the conditions on the ground in London, 2021. They must be dire if you are reaching back 12 years into our time to warn us.

What is your nationality? Where were you born and when?

Who is President of the United States in 2021?

Who is Prime Minister of the UK in 2021?

Who is President of the EU in 2021?

Who is Prime Minister of Australia in 2021?

Who was right? The Global Warming Alarmists? Or the Sceptics?
(as I am sure this all be settled in your time, it is just now breaking wide open as a scandal in our time that Scientists have been at the root of faked data showing the world was warming, when the only thing being cooked were their numbers).

How have you managed to punch through the space/time contiuum to reach into 2009?

I am very interested in your response and have may other questions. I have great interest in what you have to say. Please share.

Thanks.

Would you mind answering MY questions, Magic Dresden? :)

I'll bite. Start with the details.

Very good indeed.

that's the kind of approach.
Be practical : Hit first, hit fast, hit hard.

Okay, so where do I start...

You are headed for disaster. And unless you react now, you will be enslaved forever.

A glimpse into the future:

Two years from the now the US Dollar will be worthless, any single person in the US who has a slither of debt (mortgage, credit cards, personal loans) will lose everything, including their dwellings.

There will be civilian uprest, the declaration of martial law and the complete and ABSOLUTE takeover of the USA by a ruling corporate machine.

They are already 75% of the way there having already taken over all the banks, the car industry, the media. They already own the politicians (all of them, congress, both parties which are nothing but the two sides of the same coin) and also the military.
With their control of the real estate market they will effectively own YOU.

Oh, I'll go with that..... maybe not taking over the military but.... yea.... so what is it that we are supposed to do?

*Crosses fingers and hopes we're supposed to revolt - I love a good revolution*

Two years from the now the US Dollar will be worthless, any single person in the US who has a slither of debt (mortgage, credit cards, personal loans) will lose everything, including their dwellings.

There will be civilian uprest, the declaration of martial law and the complete and ABSOLUTE takeover of the USA by a ruling corporate machine.

They are already 75% of the way there having already taken over all the banks, the car industry, the media. They already own the politicians (all of them, congress, both parties which are nothing but the two sides of the same coin) and also the military.
With their control of the real estate market they will effectively own YOU.

hmmm....

so...... eh..... if the dollar is worthless and the mortgages are in dollars wouldnt it be really easy to sell something, like a watch or something, in a currency that is not worthless (say the chinese yuan) and get the equivalent of 5 million worthless dollars and pay off your mortgage?

sorry to inject logic into the conversation.

A very few will CONTROL the fate of many.

The richest and most powerful of men are scheming against YOU (humanity).

They lurk in the shadows and pull the strings. Their ultimate objective is: total and absolute CONTROL of every human being on the face of this planet. Their plan has been developed over decades and now it is coming to its ultimate realization.

How are they going to achieve this? By implementing a single WORLD GOVERNMENT, sustained by a World Police Force.

Over the past years you will have seen the birth of the European Union.
Correct me if I'm wrong..
You are currently witnessing the birth of the new NORTH AMERICAN ALLIANCE which unites the USA with Canada and Mexico. Similar unions have been implemented in Africa and Asia.

When the time is right, all four of these unions will be linked together to form a brand new WORLD GOVERNMENT.

Be warned, if such a project is completed (and it will be, TWO YEARS from now) then the freedom of mankind will be lost forever.

You only have 2 years to react. You must inform everyone you know. You must unite. You must become politically involved otherwise your freedom and independence will be lost forever.

How do the Elite plan to take over the world and establish the world government?

By shocking and scaring mankind.
The USA however is the key to everything.
It is the USA that will feel the brunt of everything at first.
Once the Elite control the USA they will control the world.

How do they plan to take over the USA?
They will do so by stealth not by force.

The Elite are in control of the world economy.
Their most immediate goal is to destroy the US Dollar.

Read the newspapers and you will see that this already happening.
Over the next year (2010) you will see the value of the dollar drop to its knees, until it is practically worthless. Americans will need to carry sack loads of dollars to their grocery stores just to buy half a load of bread.

Over the past few years the US government has favoured crazy spending by Americans who have racked up uncalculable debts on credit cards and personal loans.

When the dollar crashes, many many americans will be left homeless and begging for food.

The Elite own EVERYTHING: banks, media, miltary, government and now they are going to OWN YOU too. Most simple Americans do not own their houses. They pay MORTGAGES. These mortgages (loans) are owed to banks (thus to the Elite). When the dollar crashes the mortgage payers will not be able to keep up their repayments. They will own nothing but worthless pieces of paper know as Dollars. The banks therefore will close in and REPOSSESS their homes as collateral.

At this point there will be civil unrest in America. Thousands of homeless and panic-struck citizens will rebel. And that is when..
MARTIAL LAW will be implemented.

Innocent Americans will be rounded up by HOMELAND SECURITY officers and put in.. GULAGS! Sorry, I should have used the "official" word: FEMA internment camps.

"FEMA". Does that ring a bell? FEMA is the Federal Emergency Agency, supposedly. In truth, it is the menacing entity which will manage the rebellion of all the American citizens.

900 FEMA internment camps have recently been built by the American Government. They are situated in remote locations scattered throughout the nation, heavily guarded and enclosed by barb-wired fencings. They are currently empty..

But they won't be empty for long.

Once the US is complete turmoil, Americans will beg for a
new currency. And that is when the so-called "AMERO" will be introduced. It is a currency that will replace the dollar and will
be used in the US, Canada and Mexico.

So, after the Elite have managed to ENSLAVE the entire Northern American Union, they will then turn to the rest of the world.

They will start a war (The Third World War).

The war will initially involve Iran (who, by the way, have recently abandoned the use of the US dollar when selling crude oil) and Israel, but will soon expand to incorporate all four of the major unions (European, Asian, African and American).

After the war, the gloomy depression and the bad dreams of millions of people across the globe, the Elite's masterplan will come full circle.

Leaders across the globe (who are nothing but puppets of the overlords) will vote in favor of a WORLD GOVERNMENT to bring to mankind the utopia of world peace. The theory being: if there is just one government on the face of the Earth, there can only be one army. And if there is just one army, that single army will have NOBODY to fight against therefore there can NEVER be another war, EVER.

This sounds so beautiful and appealing doesn't.
Nonetheless..

YOU MUST NOT BUY IT!!!!!!!

Because if you do, the freedom and independence of all mankind will be lost FOREVER!!!

YOU MUST WAKE UP!!

You only have 2 years, and 1 chance.

Do not live to regret these days.

How about giving us a major headline or world event that happens within the next 7 days so we can verify what you say? That should be simple enough.

Right wingers shouldn't throw rocks at this guy. He's saying the same thing you are. He's just claiming to say it from the future.

Right wingers shouldn't throw rocks at this guy. He's saying the same thing you are. He's just claiming to say it from the future.

I'm not throwing rocks. I'm geniunely interested in what he has to say. Asking for a headline from next week should not be hard to obtain for him and easy for us to verify - if he gives us the date and media source.

sorry, your ramblings are of a paranoid and delusional nature. if you really are from the future we need proof.

if you cant prove it then everyone will simply come to the conclusion that you are a raving lunatic and not believe anything you say.

if you really want us to believe your statements and change things in the next two years you really need to give us proof that what you say is correct.

LOL-I was just thinking the same thing! He sounds no different than the other right wing nutters who post on here.

He's my new favorite n00b! :thup:

Dubai and all other Saudi Arabian nations will fail over the next 6 months (their crude oil contracts are stipulated in dollars).

You will see a juvenile program implemented by the government in which mandatory civil (for now) service will be expected of all american youths. This will be the first in a series of steps to implement martial law. Martial Law will also be carried out by tracking every US citizen, first by putting a chip inside your passports (wherever your passport is, you are) then in a few years by giving you vaccinations (for diseases spread by the government itself) in which they will insert microscopic chips inside your body.

Last edited:
Dubai and all other Saudi Arabian nations will fail over the next 6 months (their crude oil contracts are stipulated in dollars).

You will see a juvenile program implemented by the government in which mandatory civil (for now) service will be expected of all american youths. This will be the first in a series of steps to implement martial law. Martiasl will also be carried out by tracking every US citizen, first by putting a chip inside your passports (wherever your passport is, you are) then in a few years by giving you vaccinations (for diseases spread by the government itself) in which they will insert microscopic chips inside your body.

Tell us more Cyrus Dresden, Harry's brother!

Please tell us the conditions on the ground in London, 2021. They must be dire if you are reaching back 12 years into our time to warn us.

What is your nationality? Where were you born and when?

Who is President of the United States in 2021?

Who is Prime Minister of the UK in 2021?

Who is President of the EU in 2021?

Who is Prime Minister of Australia in 2021?

Who was right? The Global Warming Alarmists? Or the Sceptics?
(as I am sure this all be settled in your time, it is just now breaking wide open as a scandal in our time that Scientists have been at the root of faked data showing the world was warming, when the only thing being cooked were their numbers).

How have you managed to punch through the space/time contiuum to reach into 2009?

I am very interested in your response and have may other questions. I have great interest in what you have to say. Please share.

Thanks.

My questions are certainly reasonable. Something to confirm you are telling us the truth. Ir would be a pity if you're really just from 2009. I'm certainly interested in 2021 (wherein my children will be almost 27, and I will likely be a Grandmother, as I will be 59 years old).

Doc Brown asked Michael J. Fox no less in 1955 in the film, "Back to the Future."

Remember when Doc Brown of 1955 asks who is POTUS in 1985? Michael tells the 1955 Doc Brown that Ronald M. Regan is POTUS...? GREAT scene! :D

You will see a juvenile program implemented by the government in which mandatory civil (for now) service will be expected of all american youths. This will be the first in a series of steps to implement martial law. Martial Law will also be carried out by tracking every US citizen, first by putting a chip inside your passports (wherever your passport is, you are) then in a few years by giving you vaccinations (for diseases spread by the government itself) in which they will insert microscopic chips inside your body.

Dubai is already collapsing. We need something that we can not know that happens within the next 7 days so we can verify who you are. Shouldn't be hard. Just give us a headline, a date and the media source.

already happening, dude. tell us something that is going to happen that we dont already know. be specific. exact date and time, exact names, etc.

in the next week?!! :lol:

give us something we can use in the next week to prove you have knowledge of the future.

don't be vague. i can predict that sometime in the next year it will rain heavily in London.

see, i can tell the future too. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back