When did you start hating Russia?

When Reagan told me too.

Why do conservatives hate Reagan so much?

It's the mark of a good and healthy person to hate evil. We reject the PC nonsense that all hating is wrong.
No you started to hate Russia when Putin told Obama to kiss his ass. When he tried to sell us out.

You comprehending what I wrote...now THAT would be impossible.

Lets not derail the thread okay guys.

Russia doesn’t act rationally. They are a kleptocracy that regularly interferes in other nations business--often using violence. In the case of the 2016 election, they hacked the DNC. This is proven fact. Not voting machines, not ballot devices....
Total bullshit since the DNC did not allow any evidence to be shown. That it happened, you loons lie.

There was a moment after the Soviet Union collapsed that had possibilities

But the corruption ruined it.

Putin came to power on an anti corruption platform and became the ultimate corrupt oligarch taking half of EVERYTHING

and if you bitched… out the window you went

“Must have had a good reason”

You seem awfully eager to give Putin the benefit of the doubt

Do you also think he had a good reason to assassinate Lutvenyenko in a London restaurant using a highly radioactive poison(an actual WND)

Or the attempted assassination of Skripal and his daughter with a deadly nerve agent in a London suburb? That killed an innocent woman and nearly killed a cop

How about the Cyber attack on Estonia?

Or the attack on American forces on the Syria/Turkey border?

Or the takeover of Georgia?

Well?
What has any of that got to do with Chechnya? Putin, no matter what he's done, no matter how cruel, is STILL better than democrats.

I remember when the Democrats were kissing Communist ass.

They only started hating Russia when a non-Communist government took over.

When Putin took over and destroyed Chechnya

It hasn’t gotten better
The posts on this thread are just amazing. They adore their authoritarian strongman types.

Tell them about the murderous, corrupt, dictatorial things Putin has done, and still does, and they'll tell you "yeah but Biden is MUCH WORSE" with exactly zero (0) proof.

They're helpless and need to be controlled. The very same people who claim to be strong and independent.

I had no idea so much of the country was so goddam weak.

The posts on this thread are just amazing. They adore their authoritarian strongman types.

Tell them about the murderous, corrupt, dictatorial things Putin has done, and still does, and they'll tell you "yeah but Biden is MUCH WORSE" with exactly zero (0) proof.

They're helpless and need to be controlled. The very same people who claim to be strong and independent.

I had no idea so much of the country was so goddam weak.
They need to be controlled? LOL, someone is sure dreaming.

When and why did you start hating Russia? Please be specific as to date and event.

I hated the Soviet Union for being a huge prison/reeducation camp, but I don't hate Russia. Everything Russia has done seems to have a rational purpose, whether we like it or not.
I actually always had a soft spot for Russia. Ever since learning about Russia as a little boy, I always admired the country. I always liked the idea of the Soviet Union, Marxism, and Communism. I always enjoyed reading Russian literature. One of my favorite books I ever read was "War and Peace". I also love "Dr. Zhivago". I always though Russia was always wrongfully portrayed in American media even when I was a little kid I thought that. I always thought the Russians did somethings better than America does.

Now do I agree with Russia attacking Ukraine or some of Putin's Motives? No. I think things could of been handled differently.

Lubosz Blaha: I believe that there are still enough people in the USA who are convinced that Hitler should have exterminated us - not only Russians, but all Slavs!

And today they send billions to Ukraine not because it has humanistic ideals.
They just hate Russians, that's all!
GLx6TwUWwAAwbwk

Total bullshit since the DNC did not allow any evidence to be shown. That it happened, you loons lie.
Ummm...

When the Senate issued the report, the senate was controlled by Republicans. They confirmed your buddies in Russia hacked the DNC.

Always happy to correct you. No charge.

Forum List

Back