Message From The Year 2021 - Please Open Thread

The paradox of the "person from the future", is that if they actually changed things, then they wouldn't be here in their past (our present), because things would be different.

Dubai and all other Saudi Arabian nations will fail over the next 6 months (their crude oil contracts are stipulated in dollars).

You will see a juvenile program implemented by the government in which mandatory civil (for now) service will be expected of all american youths. (our Marxist President has already been shot down on this one)

This will be the first in a series of steps to implement martial law. Martial Law will also be carried out by tracking every US citizen, first by putting a chip inside your passports (wherever your passport is, you are) (as you well know, most of us ignorant Americans don't HAVE passports and never will)

then in a few years by giving you vaccinations (for diseases spread by the government itself) in which they will insert microscopic chips inside your body. (we are currently in the throes of an epidemic which requires vaccination--surely you are aware of that--"swine flu" or H1N1 by its official name. Not all have been vaccinated, as there are grave shortages, and many have died of this influenza. My children and I have had this illness and survived, no vaccinations required)

See comments above.

The only advantage you have right now is your number. Humanity outnumbers the corporate beast 7 billion to one.

This nonetheless is a reason of concern for the Elite. Like I've warned you their objective is ultimate control. In order to achieve this they have decided to "get rid" of 85% of the world population. The less people there are the easier it is to control the planet.

This is NOT a joke.

As a matter of fact they have already started as we speak. They will achieve population reduction by stealth. They will create diseases and give you "vaccinations". DO NOT accept these vaccinations as they will gradually lead to your demise. Be aware of the air that you breath as they will start spraying the skies with toxic chemicals from high altitude aeroplanes, they will also add all sorts of chemicals to your foods and especially the water you drink. By creating a common healthcare system they will single out the weakest of the Americans according to the medical records and taregt them for extermination.

Try to eat food from the land. Try boost your immune system, get in shape, learn to defend yourselves and whatever happens over the next year you MUST, i repeat, you MUST avoid giving up your weapons as the law they will try to sell you will effectively erase all your chances of defending yourselves.

Last edited:
Dubai and all other Saudi Arabian nations will fail over the next 6 months (their crude oil contracts are stipulated in dollars).

You will see a juvenile program implemented by the government in which mandatory civil (for now) service will be expected of all american youths. This will be the first in a series of steps to implement martial law. Martial Law will also be carried out by tracking every US citizen, first by putting a chip inside your passports (wherever your passport is, you are) then in a few years by giving you vaccinations (for diseases spread by the government itself) in which they will insert microscopic chips inside your body.

Dubai is already collapsing. We need something that we can not know that happens within the next 7 days so we can verify who you are. Shouldn't be hard. Just give us a headline, a date and the media source.

I want headline from tomorrow.
I work fast like that.

The only advantage you have right now is your number. Humanity outnumbers the corporate beast 7 billion to one.

This nonetheless is a reason of concern for the Elite. Like I've warned you their objective is ultimate control. In order to achieve this they have decided to "get rid" of 85% of the world population. The less people there are the easier it is to control the planet.

This is NOT a joke.

As a matter of fact they have already started as we speak. They will achieve population reduction by stealth. They will create diseases and give you "vaccinations". DO NOT accept these vaccinations as they will gradually lead to your demise. Be aware of the air that you breath as they will start spraying the skies with toxic chemicals from high altitude aeroplanes, they will also add all sorts of chemicals to your foods and especially the water you drink. By creating a common healthcare system they will single out the weakest of the Americans according to the medical records and taregt them for extermination.

Try to eat food from the land. Try boost your immune system, get in shape, learn to defend yourselves and whatever happens over the next year you MUST, i repeat, you MUST avoid giving up your weapons as the law they will try to sell you will effectively erase all your chances of defending yourselves.

I think this is Pubis folks! :clap2:

This is NOT a joke.

I think this is Pubis folks! :clap2:

Is this because of your Super Powers?

Communication is everything. The internet as you know it will only exist for another 2 years. After that, it too will cease to exist. I gather none of you has yet to hear about INTERNET 2 (the goddamn thing) . It will be implemented in 2011 and it will be owned by private corporations and it will be heavily taxed. Everything will be censored. You will NOT be able to communicate with each other and you will not know what is really happening in the world as all the mainstream media (tv, radio, newspapers) will only feed you the stuff they want you to hear.

YOU MUST GET POLITICALLY INVOLVED.

YOU MUST GET AS MANY JUDGES, LAWYERS AND CLEAN "POLITICIANS" INVOLVED AS POSSIBLE.

YOU HAVE 1 SINGLE OBJECTIVE: YOU NEED TO CLEAR OUT THE CONGRESS, AND GET EVERY SINGLE SEAT OCCUPIED BY A WORTHY, HONEST AMERICAN AND THEN RE-INSTATE THE CONSTITUTION.

PLEASE, I BEG YOU!

Communication is everything. The internet as you know it will only exist for another 2 years. After that, it too will cease to exist. I gather none of you has yet to hear about INTERNET 2 (the goddamn thing) . It will be implemented in 2011 and it will be owned by private corporations and it will be heavily taxed. Everything will be censored. You will NOT be able to communicate with each other and you will not know what is really happening in the world as all the mainstream media (tv, radio, newspapers) will only feed you the stuff they want you to hear.

YOU MUST GET AS MANY JUDGES, LAWYERS AND CLEAN "POLITICIANS" INVOLVED AS POSSIBLE.

YOU HAVE 1 SINGLE OBJECTIVE: YOU NEED TO CLEAR OUT THE CONGRESS, AND GET EVERY SINGLE SEAT OCCUPIED BY A WORTHY, HONEST AMERICAN AND THEN RE-INSTATE THE CONSTITUTION.

PLEASE, I BEG YOU!

Spoiler Alert:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp-VFBbjpE[/ame]

PLEASE, I BEG YOU!

I'm all for that! Whether it's the end of civilization or just because the current bunch are corrupt assclowns, but you need to give us some proof.

One headline - from any major media outlet - UK, US, whatever - and a date within the next week so we know.

But first of all, I relay you with a simple question:

Is there anybody there?

We're here. What's up, man?

6483Spongebob_smoking_Weed%282%29.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKR64NR67q4&feature=related[/ame]

You want proof?

How about I give you some proof from your very own past!!

Goddamn it. WAKE UP!!

The people you are dealing with are of the most evil nature.They didn't think twice about killing JFK, about killing 3 thousand innocents by slamming military planes into the twin towers. The murdered Princess Diana because she was spoiling their "plans", they masterminded Oklahoma City, they even used the technological advances at their disposal to funnel a tornado and create a national disaster in New Orleans in order to panic the nation and start practising martial law.

You want proof?

My past hasn't happened for you yet. I could write anything.

But I'm gonna give you some proof from your very own past which you failed to recognize.

1 year before the Oklahoma bombing occured a book was written in which the main character is a terrorist who blows up the Oklahoma building. The characters name was Tom McVey.

The book came out 1 year before the attack happened!!!! WAKE UP!!

The book is the following: The Final Jihad: When the "Best of the Worst" Finally Come for Us
by Martin Keating (brother of Governor Keating of Oklahoma)
Martin Keating should have been put on the stand in the OKC bombing trials but he wasn't.

Also, 1 year before Katrina struck New Orleans a movie was shown on HBO called "Oil Storm".
It narrates everything that happened with Katrina in New Orleans. Again, this docu-drama was aired 1 year prior to the actual event.

Everything has been planned for you, well in advance. Just like what is going to happen over the next 2 years.

PLEASE YOU MUST LISTEN TO ME!

I ONLY WANT TO HELP YOU.

Last edited:
You want proof?

How about I give you some proof from your very own past!!

Goddamn it. WAKE UP!!

The people you are dealing with are of the most evil nature.They didn't think twice about killing JFK, about killing 3 thousand innocents by slamming military planes into the twin towers. The murdered Princess Diana because she was spoiling their "plans", they masterminded Oklahoma City, they even used the technological advances at their disposal to funnel a tornado and create a national disaster in New Orleans in order to panic the nation and start practising martial law.

You want proof?

My past hasn't happened for you yet. I could write anything.

But I'm gonna give you some proof from your very own past which you failed to recognize.

1 year before the Oklahoma bombing occured a book was written in which the main character is a terrorist who blows up the Oklahoma building. The characters name was Tom McVey.

The book came out 1 year before the attack happened!!!! WAKE UP!!

The book is the following: The Final Jihad: When the "Best of the Worst" Finally Come for Us
by Martin Keating (brother of Governor Keating of Oklahoma)
Martin Keating should have been put on the stand in the OKC bombing trials but he wasn't.

Also, 1 year before Katrina struck New Orleans a movie was shown on HBO called "Oil Storm".
It narrates everything that happened with Katrina in New Orleans. Again, this docu-drama was aired 1 year prior to the actual event.

Everything has been planned for you, well in advance. Just like what is going to happen over the next 2 years.

PLEASE YOU MUST LISTEN TO ME!

I ONLY WANT TO HELP YOU.

I'm not asking for anything unreasonable - I don't want winning lotto numbers or anything that I can't prove or disprove. One headline - doesn't even have to be a major event - just one headline from one newspaper - any major newspaper - from the week commencing 11/30/09. Should not be hard.

I've tried my best.

Now I understand why you lost the goddamn war! The history books say that you were so easily enticed because all you could do with your lives was watch MTV (don't even know what that is..) and play videogames. I just hope they were war games. You might need the trigger practise..

You are doomed.

You just won't listen will you?!

I've tried my best.

Now I understand why you lost the goddamn war! The history books say that you were so easily enticed because all you could do with your lives was watch MTV (don't even know what that is..) and play videogames. I just hope they were war games. You might need the trigger practise..

You are doomed.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFENgb2zOn4[/ame]

I've tried my best.

You are doomed.

To bad your best didn't include any proof that you are from the future. Dumbass, you just earned what you have in the future.

I've tried my best.

You are doomed.

I'm listening, but you haven't told anything we haven't heard before.

WHO is the Prime Minister of the UK in 2021?

Did Prince Charles or Prince William take the Crown when Queen Elizabeth died?

WHO is President of the US in 2021?

What is your nationality? WHEN and WHERE were you born?

WHY don't you know what MTV is? If you were born anytime before 2009, you would know. If you were born after 2009, you would be less than 12 years old, not an adult in 2021.

These seem like simple questions you should easily be able to asnwer. Why don't you answer?

Of course, we can't verify them because we don't have that DAMNED INTERNET 2.

:::::::::::::sighs in exasperation::::::::::::::::::

Forum List

Back