Just Heard, 680 Illegals Scooped Up By ICE

It's about time they go after employers, Shepard Smith just reported 680 illegals were arrested at a chicken processing plant in Morton MS. GOOD JOB ICE!

Cool, now arrest the owners of the plant and ship them to Mexico with their employees.
If they knowingly hired them I'm all for it.
Oh please. They didn't accidentally hire 680 people with fake id.
Do we know that? How many illegals have fraudulent SS numbers? The democrats are helping them get those.

If a democrat knew this raid was going to happen they would have warned 680 people to not go to work.

I'm all for prosecuting employers for hiring illegals. I'm also all for prosecuting democrats for protecting them.

It's about time they go after employers, Shepard Smith just reported 680 illegals were arrested at a chicken processing plant in Morton MS. GOOD JOB ICE!

Cool, now arrest the owners of the plant and ship them to Mexico with their employees.
Do we know that? How many illegals have fraudulent SS numbers? The democrats are helping them get those.

If a democrat knew this raid was going to happen they would have warned 680 people to not go to work.

I'm all for prosecuting employers for hiring illegals. I'm also all for prosecuting democrats for protecting them.

This idea that people can use fraudulent S.S. numbers is totally bogus.

Are you...fucking serious?

Yes. Here we go again. Explain this scenario to me.

Now, as you said if they will just make an example out of the people that were paying them. Any bets on if that happens?
Government only fines them a few thousand per worker & they continue hiring more illegals. Just the cost of doing business.

The penalties increase with the frequency of violations. Eventually it does lead to closing down the company because the feds pull their business license.

Penalties for Employers Hiring Illegal Immigrants

The Trump government has not charged a single employer since he was elected. There were four prosecutions underway when Trump was sworn into office. No idea as to what happened to them.

Umm, drug cartels, coyotes etc are providing them for a fee. Are you seriously this stupid?

In the age of identity theft you think getting a fake SS number isn't possible. You're an idiot.

So you gonna go work there now?
Oh and besides probably 2000 just crossed and 600 of those 680 will come back.

No shit! Thanks to a DOA Congress!
Tell us something that we don't know already, Einstein.
I'm sure you or your kind came from somewhere, why you feel so special ? Humans migrated all their lives.

Perhaps but they did so legally. Humans also always protected their land from invasions.

Umm, drug cartels, coyotes etc are providing them for a fee. Are you seriously this stupid?

In the age of identity theft you think getting a fake SS number isn't possible. You're an idiot.

So no one is able to determine these numbers are fake? I can just make one up and start using it? Say I owe back taxes, just make one up and start over?

I'm sure you or your kind came from somewhere, why you feel so special ? Humans migrated all their lives.

Perhaps but they did so legally. Humans also always protected their land from invasions.
They honestly believe we have no right to our own nation. They seem to have dropped all pretense that they are against open borders.

They might. After all, the Democrats are doing whatever they can to make sure there isn't a sufficient barrier to keep them out.

And if they do come back, where do you suppose they will go? That's right, straight to Democrat sanctuary cities.

They honestly believe we have no right to our own nation. They seem to have dropped all pretense that they are against open borders.

This is how Democrats have stained the reputation of our country. Now people from all over the world feel they have every right to be here as much as we do.

If I could control the government for one day I'd have this problem solved. Being here illegally is a first degree felony that carries a minimum five years in prison. If we are going to spend 100 billion a year on these people, let's spend it on prisons.

Americans can take those jobs.

Do you think there is a long line of American waiting to work at the chicken plant?

Yes if it paid more than $5.00 and hour for 60 hour weeks .

Then there would be riots because chicken cost too much at the grocery store.
Well then, maybe there should be a shortage of chicken.

How about we get our fucked up, useless government to do something and make a workable guest worker program so that while there are more jobs than people theses types of plants can get the help they need without breaking the law

Do you think there is a long line of American waiting to work at the chicken plant?

So, you are saying you would riot?

not me, I would just eat more pork, it will be cheaper now that China is not buying it

So, you are saying you would riot?

not me, I would just eat more pork, it will be cheaper now that China is not buying it

There you go. Problem solved.

Forum List

Back