Just Heard, 680 Illegals Scooped Up By ICE

Now, as you said if they will just make an example out of the people that were paying them. Any bets on if that happens?

All I can do is hope so, they should fine the shit out of them, I'd say 10 grand a head should do it. That 680 folks is about 20% of the population of the town.

I would like to see some jail time for those that did the hiring, really make people think twice about it

I agree if they have been busted multiple times. But fines are definitely justified.

Not a single owner or high management person will spend a day in jail. The company will at most, pay a token fine.
-------------------------------------- that's still ok , at least the chicken pluckers seem to be getting Plucked Camp .

If the feds won't go after the employer, then the rest of us should !
Send them emails, go to their Facebook page, and any other social media !
Disrupt them as much as possible !

Not a single owner or high management person will spend a day in jail. The company will at most, pay a token fine.
-------------------------------------- that's still ok , at least the chicken pluckers seem to be getting Plucked Camp .

No, it's not ok if you ever remotely want to fix the immigration problem.
------------------------------- I want 'importation' of ALL to be completely Stopped and that alone fixes 'immigration' or importation all by itself DebbieD .

Now, as you said if they will just make an example out of the people that were paying them. Any bets on if that happens?

All I can do is hope so, they should fine the shit out of them, I'd say 10 grand a head should do it. That 680 folks is about 20% of the population of the town.

I would like to see some jail time for those that did the hiring, really make people think twice about it

I agree if they have been busted multiple times. But fines are definitely justified.

How many years has it been now that employers had to fill out I 9's of all employees? 20 or 30? I can at least remember when I owned restaurants having to this and that had to be close to 30 years ago and I looked at what they presented to me as verification and some may have been fake but at that time and where I owned them there only seem to be black and whites with no accent.

E-Verify is 99+% accurate and the Dept. of Labor should require all employers to use it in hiring as part of comprehensive immigration reform.
Only Congress is in the way......

It's about time they go after employers, Shepard Smith just reported 680 illegals were arrested at a chicken processing plant in Morton MS. GOOD JOB ICE!

Sheppard Smith rants about illegal immigration one day and the moment the Govt. does something to start the process of enforcing the Law. He flip flopped and whined for the Child waving good bye to an illegal factory worker. Plant executives should be fined $50,000.00 for each illegal they employed they should have to take that cash and hand it to the people affected by their hiring practices . They've probably profited more than that from each but it's a good start. These are the jobs Americans won't do for low wages. Is this American owned company?

There's a big Tyson plant in Dodge City, KS that needs a visit. Or maybe it's Goodland. Can't remember.

It's about time they go after employers, Shepard Smith just reported 680 illegals were arrested at a chicken processing plant in Morton MS. GOOD JOB ICE!

They need to raid every fast food joint, especially McDonald's

Many fast food places in Arizona display a plaque that states, "We use e-verify."
True story.
Not in Missouri. They have been busted here in KC because the franchise owners used fake info and names then pocketed 20 to 25 percent of every check. Scams galore

How many years has it been now that employers had to fill out I 9's of all employees? 20 or 30? I can at least remember when I owned restaurants having to this and that had to be close to 30 years ago and I looked at what they presented to me as verification and some may have been fake but at that time and where I owned them there only seem to be black and whites with no accent.

What's a 19?

Forum List

Back