Just Heard, 680 Illegals Scooped Up By ICE

This idea that people can use fraudulent S.S. numbers is totally bogus.
Are you...fucking serious?

Yes. Here we go again. Explain this scenario to me.
Umm, drug cartels, coyotes etc are providing them for a fee. Are you seriously this stupid?

In the age of identity theft you think getting a fake SS number isn't possible. You're an idiot.

So no one is able to determine these numbers are fake? I can just make one up and start using it? Say I owe back taxes, just make one up and start over?
The ICE raid arrest number of 680 is likely also fake. A couple weeks ago Trump said they got thousands, but they only grabbed 35.

And that's not even true.

Actually 35 was in one location. There was more than one location. This time there was more than one location.

Keep up the good work. Start rounding them up and shipping them out.

Are you...fucking serious?

Umm, drug cartels, coyotes etc are providing them for a fee. Are you seriously this stupid?

In the age of identity theft you think getting a fake SS number isn't possible. You're an idiot.

So no one is able to determine these numbers are fake? I can just make one up and start using it? Say I owe back taxes, just make one up and start over?
The ICE raid arrest number of 680 is likely also fake. A couple weeks ago Trump said they got thousands, but they only grabbed 35.

Actually 35 was in one location. There was more than one location. This time there was more than one location.

I just want to know where these 60,000 border patrol / ICE agents are hiding. We pay them $233k each for a total $14 Billion a year to do nothing. Look at the border on google earth. There should be patrols spaced every 175'ft, but they are actually miles apart, because only 1 in 60 are out there working!

It's about time they go after employers, Shepard Smith just reported 680 illegals were arrested at a chicken processing plant in Morton MS. GOOD JOB ICE!

I just drove through Morton about the time this thread was being made. I didn't see any ice, it's way too hot down here.

Too hot, no such thing. There was a link posted on the first page, are you saying it didn't happen? Poor Shepard Smith was almost in tears when he reported it.

It's about time they go after employers, Shepard Smith just reported 680 illegals were arrested at a chicken processing plant in Morton MS. GOOD JOB ICE!

Cool, now arrest the owners of the plant and ship them to Mexico with their employees.

You should have kept reading, it's already been agreed that is a great idea. Well except deporting American citizens. Although I can think of a few I'd like to see deported.

I just want to know where these 60,000 border patrol / ICE agents are hiding. We pay them $233k each for a total $14 Billion a year to do nothing. Look at the border on google earth. There should be patrols spaced every 175'ft, but they are actually miles apart, because only 1 in 60 are out there working!

You just showed how ignorant you are. They don’t make near $233,000 a year. Stay off the Heroine My nephew is one and have other cousins and friends in Border Patrol and your figure is way off like most of what you say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, now arrest the owners of the plant and ship them to Mexico with their employees.
If they knowingly hired them I'm all for it.
Oh please. They didn't accidentally hire 680 people with fake id.
Do we know that? How many illegals have fraudulent SS numbers? The democrats are helping them get those.

If a democrat knew this raid was going to happen they would have warned 680 people to not go to work.

I'm all for prosecuting employers for hiring illegals. I'm also all for prosecuting democrats for protecting them.

This idea that people can use fraudulent S.S. numbers is totally bogus.

Yeah, tell that to the SS Admin, they won't even tell you if some is using your SS number, but they're happy to take the payroll deductions knowing they won't have to pay anything out.

The Trump government has not charged a single employer since he was elected. There were four prosecutions underway when Trump was sworn into office. No idea as to what happened to them.

I know of at least one guilty plea from a supervisor that rehired 4 after they were fired for failing E-verify.

Americans can take those jobs.

Do you think there is a long line of American waiting to work at the chicken plant?

Yes if it paid more than $5.00 and hour for 60 hour weeks .

Then there would be riots because chicken cost too much at the grocery store.
Well then, maybe there should be a shortage of chicken.

How about we get our fucked up, useless government to do something and make a workable guest worker program so that while there are more jobs than people theses types of plants can get the help they need without breaking the law

Do you seriously think the commies are going to give Trump a win in any form or fashion? All they'll do is push crap they know he won't sign or will make it through the senate.

ICE just arrested 680 illegal alien workers in Mississippi

Those are 680 jobs that can now go to American workers in one of the nation's most poverty-stricken states

Democrats want open borders so illegals can get jobs

We want to secure the border & protect AMERICAN jobs!

RT!

God Bless ICE. The epicenter of drugs, especially heroin, coming into the United States is these third generation Mexican-American neighborhoods. It’s the outlet plug in the wall to the cartels. ICE agents deserve our praise.
ICE raids on Mississippi food processing plants result in 680 arrests
Willing to debate anyone...I mean ANYONE who wants to tell me these people are otherwise. Your ignorant of the reality of the streets and ESPECIALLY rural America. Meat processing plants and the neighborhoods that surround them in “fly over country” are devastating these areas with opioid abuse. National liberal news media won’t cover it because it is white kids and the dope comes from Mexican immigrant communities. Trump country so “fuck those kids!” Prick fucking liberal east and west coast liberal agenda driven cock suckers. C’mon...let me clue you the fuck in on LIFE EXPERIENCE not some bullshit NYC culture bubble. Close that fucking border, now! I have watched too many parents bury kids because of heroin overdose and it never was even around in my day. Same fucking area...we smoked pot...did shrooms...but this evil heroin shit never showed until Mexican immigrants showed at the plants.

Last edited:

So you gonna go work there now?
Oh and besides probably 2000 just crossed and 600 of those 680 will come back.

No shit! Thanks to a DOA Congress!
Tell us something that we don't know already, Einstein.
I'm sure you or your kind came from somewhere, why you feel so special ? Humans migrated all their lives.

True. True.
And did it legally BEFORE sovereign countries were established, you Cro-Magnum A-hole.
Tough luck people will still come in whether you like it or not because it is human nature.

I'm sure you or your kind came from somewhere, why you feel so special ? Humans migrated all their lives.
If the invaders had to come here under the circumstances immigrants came at the turn of the 20th century they wouldn't do it.
First settlers also were invaders. They came here for a better life, so are the new comers...the only thing the first invaders killed millions in the process.

Perhaps but they did so legally. Humans also always protected their land from invasions.
It never works people will find a way 5o migrate to place that offer better opportunities...why you think California has 40 million people and the middle of America is undesirable to even Americans? God created the earth for humans live and let love greedy bastard.

They ought to arrest the owners of the facility as well.
You ok with trump been arrested for hiring illegals then ?

Trump didn't hire any illegals. Get your head out of CNN"s ass. His managers did hire foreigners with green cards.
So many illegals came forward AMD admitted, it is almost impossible not to hire illegals in construction and hospitality business you think a Joshua or brittany will do the dry wall and get your room cleaned ?
He knows damn well that illegals are everywhere in his businesses just like his merchandise been made in China and he tells you to buy made in America.

They might. After all, the Democrats are doing whatever they can to make sure there isn't a sufficient barrier to keep them out.

And if they do come back, where do you suppose they will go? That's right, straight to Democrat sanctuary cities.
They are welcome here I rather have a hard working illegal in my city than a fat racist useless fuck who hates everyone but himself.

Wherever Mexican immigrants and meat processing plants go...so goes heroin death. I’m fucking serious on this shit. One of you fucking asshole liberal crybaby motherfuckers tip me...want a fucking story...I got a fucking story for you bastards and it’s why I voted Trump.

They might. After all, the Democrats are doing whatever they can to make sure there isn't a sufficient barrier to keep them out.

And if they do come back, where do you suppose they will go? That's right, straight to Democrat sanctuary cities.
They are welcome here I rather have a hard working illegal in my city than a fat racist useless fuck who hates everyone but himself.
Alright. Illegals bring heroin into this country...those “hard working” drug mules. Never had heroin in the small town where I grew up in. Until the pork plant came. Then kids were overdosing on heroin. Never happened before. One of my best friends and his wife had a son that gorked on December 22nd, they tried to get him out but he went into a coma. Couldn’t score heroin that he had become addicted to...so he did fentanyl. They made the decision to pull the plug on Christmas Eve. Their son died on Christmas Eve over a drug problem that was non-existent until the illegal alien drug mule population showed up. Fuck you Democrat, vote harvesting, do anything to win , out of touch, suburban motherfuckers!

Alright. Illegals bring heroin into this country...those “hard working” drug mules. Never had heroin in the small town where I grew up in. Until the pork plant came. Then kids were overdosing on heroin. Never happened before. One of my best friends and his wife had a son that gorked on December 22nd, they tried to get him out but he went into a coma. Couldn’t score heroin that he had become addicted to...so he did fentanyl. They made the decision to pull the plug on Christmas Eve. Their son died on Christmas Eve over a drug problem that was non-existent until the illegal alien drug mule population showed up. Fuck you Democrat, vote harvesting, do anything to win , out of touch, suburban motherfuckers!
1. Blame big pharma.
2. Most users and deaths from opioid are whites, did you ask yourself why ?
3. Using the gun argument....does the drug get in ones system on its own?

Forum List

Back