Just Heard, 680 Illegals Scooped Up By ICE

Now, as you said if they will just make an example out of the people that were paying them. Any bets on if that happens?

Now, as you said if they will just make an example out of the people that were paying them. Any bets on if that happens?

I have no problem with that.
I believe in covering EVERY base:

The wall,
ICE raids,
Penalties for employers,
Immigration reform,

....do it ALL

I have no problem with that.
I believe in covering EVERY base:

The wall,
ICE raids,
Penalties for employers,
Immigration reform,

....do it ALL

do the last 3 and there is no need to waste money on a wall

All I can do is hope so, they should fine the shit out of them, I'd say 10 grand a head should do it. That 680 folks is about 20% of the population of the town.

It's about time they go after employers, Shepard Smith just reported 680 illegals were arrested at a chicken processing plant in Morton MS. GOOD JOB ICE!

What kind of soup did this historically red state serve to these illlegals?

All I can do is hope so, they should fine the shit out of them, I'd say 10 grand a head should do it. That 680 folks is about 20% of the population of the town.

I would like to see some jail time for those that did the hiring, really make people think twice about it

Not a single owner or high management person will spend a day in jail. The company will at most, pay a token fine.

I would like to see some jail time for those that did the hiring, really make people think twice about it
But if you jail the business owners, you might separate children from their fathers or mothers.

But if you jail the business owners, you might separate children from their fathers or mothers.

which would make you Trumpians happy...see it is a win/win!

It's about time they go after employers, Shepard Smith just reported 680 illegals were arrested at a chicken processing plant in Morton MS. GOOD JOB ICE!

30,000 Rapes committed by Illegal Aliens. The Democrat Party does not care about Women.

Well, they do care about them in this context.... They need a steady flow of trafficked females to satiate their appetite for sex slaves in California, Chicago and New York.

Forum List

Back