I'm surprised White Nationalist don't get upset with Asian and Indian

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by Penelope, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Penelope

Penelope Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,230
    people that come in the US to take Stem jobs and or go to college? Isn't that better than the El Paso shooter who wrote in his essay that the immigrants come here, work and send their kids to college.

Didn't most immigrants come here with nothing and worked their way up?? all except for the founders and the elites that came to the new territory, which is now called the USA.

Now tramp wants merit immigrants, what; to take your job and fill up the colleges? Rich kids?

How about your children? We all have worked our way up the ladder, well the majority of us, you were brought up with wealthy parents to be sent to the finest schools and go to college of your choice and become something or not,

are those the kind that Tramp wants to bring here?? Those like him with inheritances and money, who is going to wait on them and do their work??

Have you really thought about it? I think not.

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Pete7469

Pete7469 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,671
    That's because it's only in whatever sphincter functions as your "mind" that everyone who you're programmed to hate is a "white supremacist".

In reality, the sociopaths you glorify and support are the "supremacists", except they don't give a shit about white people either, just their own little elitist enclaves.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55,659
    That's a real poser......I never thought about this......hmmmmmmmm.......course I have better things to think about.....but drive-on buddy.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2
  4. Penelope

Penelope Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,230
    I'm sure you didn't.

5. MarathonMike

MarathonMike Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,631
    America needs LEGAL orderly immigration. Random waves of undocumented people pouring into the country is not sustainable. We have job surpluses at both ends of the employment spectrum, high skilled tech jobs as well as farm, hotel and restaurant service jobs. So we need "high merit" LEGAL immigrants as well as reliable non-violent laborers. What we don't need and cannot sustain is a steady flow of undocumented people choking our court systems and our hospitals. The backlog of asylum cases has now reached 900,000 and will most likely pass 1 MILLION by next year. That just can't continue for obvious reasons.

6. Penelope

Penelope Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,230
    I agree, but these were asylum seekers and mainly people coming here to avoid crime and get work. I agree the criminals send them back, as we have enough of our own.

What do you mean by "high merit?" and non violent laborers, what kind of high merit laborers?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55,659
    Asylum seekers?
    You only say that because you bought into the propaganda.
    Most of them will never qualify for asylum because they have no legal basis to do so.
    They will be able to suck of the government-tit until their court date...which could be a year or two.

[​IMG]

8. Penelope

Penelope Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,230
    Since he is lawless, that should not be an issue.

9. MarathonMike

MarathonMike Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,631
    It is invalid for an asylum seeker to come here to get work. That is not what the law was intended to protect. As for high merit, I assume that President Trump means educated, skilled immigrants who can fill some of the many high end tech job openings that remain unfilled. I don't believe the term "high merit" applies to laborers but certainly we would want those laborers to be hard, reliable workers who are not criminals. I suppose in a different sense you could call that "high merit" laborers but I took it to mean highly educated and skilled.

10. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +49,887
    They do around here.

• Informative Informative x 1