I'm surprised White Nationalist don't get upset with Asian and Indian

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
people that come in the US to take Stem jobs and or go to college? Isn't that better than the El Paso shooter who wrote in his essay that the immigrants come here, work and send their kids to college.

Didn't most immigrants come here with nothing and worked their way up?? all except for the founders and the elites that came to the new territory, which is now called the USA.

Now tramp wants merit immigrants, what; to take your job and fill up the colleges? Rich kids?

How about your children? We all have worked our way up the ladder, well the majority of us, you were brought up with wealthy parents to be sent to the finest schools and go to college of your choice and become something or not,

are those the kind that Tramp wants to bring here?? Those like him with inheritances and money, who is going to wait on them and do their work??

Have you really thought about it? I think not.

That's because it's only in whatever sphincter functions as your "mind" that everyone who you're programmed to hate is a "white supremacist".

In reality, the sociopaths you glorify and support are the "supremacists", except they don't give a shit about white people either, just their own little elitist enclaves.

people that come in the US to take Stem jobs and or go to college? Isn't that better than the El Paso shooter who wrote in his essay that the immigrants come here, work and send their kids to college.

Didn't most immigrants come here with nothing and worked their way up?? all except for the founders and the elites that came to the new territory, which is now called the USA.

Now tramp wants merit immigrants, what; to take your job and fill up the colleges? Rich kids?

How about your children? We all have worked our way up the ladder, well the majority of us, you were brought up with wealthy parents to be sent to the finest schools and go to college of your choice and become something or not,

are those the kind that Tramp wants to bring here?? Those like him with inheritances and money, who is going to wait on them and do their work??

That's a real poser......I never thought about this......hmmmmmmmm.......course I have better things to think about.....but drive-on buddy.

That's a real poser......I never thought about this......hmmmmmmmm.......course I have better things to think about.....but drive-on buddy.

I'm sure you didn't.

America needs LEGAL orderly immigration. Random waves of undocumented people pouring into the country is not sustainable. We have job surpluses at both ends of the employment spectrum, high skilled tech jobs as well as farm, hotel and restaurant service jobs. So we need "high merit" LEGAL immigrants as well as reliable non-violent laborers. What we don't need and cannot sustain is a steady flow of undocumented people choking our court systems and our hospitals. The backlog of asylum cases has now reached 900,000 and will most likely pass 1 MILLION by next year. That just can't continue for obvious reasons.

America needs LEGAL orderly immigration. Random waves of undocumented people pouring into the country is not sustainable. We have job surpluses at both ends of the employment spectrum, high skilled tech jobs as well as farm, hotel and restaurant service jobs. So we need "high merit" LEGAL immigrants as well as reliable non-violent laborers. What we don't need and cannot sustain is a steady flow of undocumented people choking our court systems and our hospitals. The backlog of asylum cases has now reached 900,000 and will most likely pass 1 MILLION by next year. That just can't continue for obvious reasons.

I agree, but these were asylum seekers and mainly people coming here to avoid crime and get work. I agree the criminals send them back, as we have enough of our own.

What do you mean by "high merit?" and non violent laborers, what kind of high merit laborers?

I agree, but these were asylum seekers and mainly people coming here to avoid crime and get work. I agree the criminals send them back, as we have enough of our own.

What do you mean by "high merit?" and non violent laborers, what kind of high merit laborers?
Asylum seekers?
You only say that because you bought into the propaganda.
Most of them will never qualify for asylum because they have no legal basis to do so.
They will be able to suck of the government-tit until their court date...which could be a year or two.

67940410_10214998974316729_4415178435568074752_n.jpg

Since he is lawless, that should not be an issue.

It is invalid for an asylum seeker to come here to get work. That is not what the law was intended to protect. As for high merit, I assume that President Trump means educated, skilled immigrants who can fill some of the many high end tech job openings that remain unfilled. I don't believe the term "high merit" applies to laborers but certainly we would want those laborers to be hard, reliable workers who are not criminals. I suppose in a different sense you could call that "high merit" laborers but I took it to mean highly educated and skilled.

They do around here.

It is invalid for an asylum seeker to come here to get work. That is not what the law was intended to protect. As for high merit, I assume that President Trump means educated, skilled immigrants who can fill some of the many high end tech job openings that remain unfilled. I don't believe the term "high merit" applies to laborers but certainly we would want those laborers to be hard, reliable workers who are not criminals. I suppose in a different sense you could call that "high merit" laborers but I took it to mean highly educated and skilled.

Well they had raids in Mississippi and those workers will be hard to replace. The educated get non labor jobs, and skilled construction workers, we have many of them who are US citizens. What we need most is unskilled laborers. The EL Paso said this in his letter:

El Paso shooter who wrote in his essay that the immigrants come here, work and send their kids to
college.

Isn't that better than educated skilled laborer immigrants. Because educated skilled laborers might take your job, your kids jobs or your grandchildren's job or your friends or relatives.

Who is going to work in the chicken and pig farms, and slaughter houses? Your kids or grandchildren. US citizens are going to have to get use to it I guess if you are going to have only educated workers come here.

There are no "white nationalists", just like there are no Russian colluders. Its all made up shit.

The El Paso shooter was an anti-corporate Environmentalist Whacko.

The people have no problem with those of any nationality coming to America- if they do it legally and they have means of support once they get here. People sneaking across the border, many quite sick in need of free medical care- that shit gets old.

Well they had raids in Mississippi and those workers will be hard to replace. The educated get non labor jobs, and skilled construction workers, we have many of them who are US citizens. What we need most is unskilled laborers. The EL Paso said this in his letter:

El Paso shooter who wrote in his essay that the immigrants come here, work and send their kids to
college.

Isn't that better than educated skilled laborer immigrants. Because educated skilled laborers might take your job, your kids jobs or your grandchildren's job or your friends or relatives.

Who is going to work in the chicken and pig farms, and slaughter houses? Your kids or grandchildren. US citizens are going to have to get use to it I guess if you are going to have only educated workers come here.

nothing wrong with raising chickens or pigs.

Deplorable Americans are being discriminated against anyhow, so they aren't going to be able to get a decent education. Libs have basically blacklisted the Covington Catholic boys from any decent schools and employers.

There are no "white nationalists", just like there are no Russian colluders. Its all made up shit.

The El Paso shooter was an anti-corporate Environmentalist Whacko.

The people have no problem with those of any nationality coming to America- if they do it legally and they have means of support once they get here. People sneaking across the border, many quite sick in need of free medical care- that shit gets old.

How dare people be concerned with things like saving their culture & saving the environment.

college.

nothing wrong with raising chickens or pigs.

Deplorable Americans are being discriminated against anyhow, so they aren't going to be able to get a decent education. Libs have basically blacklisted the Covington Catholic boys from any decent schools and employers.

Farmers work hard.
It's okay to mock Catholics in America.

Not everyone is a “ asylum seeker” Even if they were we have the right to demand our immigration laws be followed . If they don’t have to follow our laws why should others?
What about those who come here and kill innocent Americans? Ever hear of MS 13?
There is a group “ Angel Mom’s” whose family members were killed by illegal immigrants. They have tried to meet with Nancy Pelosi and other Dems. But of course were denied. Maybe YOU can tell us why

Gawd you're a dingbat!

college.

Who worked in them before illegal immigrants came?

Forum List

Back