Just Heard, 680 Illegals Scooped Up By ICE

So you gonna go work there now?
Oh and besides probably 2000 just crossed and 600 of those 680 will come back.

No shit! Thanks to a DOA Congress!
Tell us something that we don't know already, Einstein.
I'm sure you or your kind came from somewhere, why you feel so special ? Humans migrated all their lives.

Perhaps but they did so legally. Humans also always protected their land from invasions.
They honestly believe we have no right to our own nation. They seem to have dropped all pretense that they are against open borders.

This is how Democrats have stained the reputation of our country. Now people from all over the world feel they have every right to be here as much as we do.

If I could control the government for one day I'd have this problem solved. Being here illegally is a first degree felony that carries a minimum five years in prison. If we are going to spend 100 billion a year on these people, let's spend it on prisons.
Because so many in our own country dont respect our national sovereignty and our borders, why would we expect other nations to. They think they have a right to COLONIZE this country and HALF the population is ok with that.

We need a civil war.

No shit! Thanks to a DOA Congress!
Tell us something that we don't know already, Einstein.
I'm sure you or your kind came from somewhere, why you feel so special ? Humans migrated all their lives.

Perhaps but they did so legally. Humans also always protected their land from invasions.
They honestly believe we have no right to our own nation. They seem to have dropped all pretense that they are against open borders.

This is how Democrats have stained the reputation of our country. Now people from all over the world feel they have every right to be here as much as we do.

If I could control the government for one day I'd have this problem solved. Being here illegally is a first degree felony that carries a minimum five years in prison. If we are going to spend 100 billion a year on these people, let's spend it on prisons.
Because so many in our own country dont respect our national sovereignty and our borders, why would we expect other nations to. They think they have a right to COLONIZE this country and HALF the population is ok with that.

We need a civil war.

We don't respect other countries so why should anyone respect.ours?

We need a civil war.

You may not, but I do. I expect the same from them -- and you traitors

We need a civil war.

You may not, but I do. I expect the same from them -- and you traitors

We as in our country. I'm not sure why so many think everything is about them.

Do we know that? How many illegals have fraudulent SS numbers? The democrats are helping them get those.

If a democrat knew this raid was going to happen they would have warned 680 people to not go to work.

I'm all for prosecuting employers for hiring illegals. I'm also all for prosecuting democrats for protecting them.

This idea that people can use fraudulent S.S. numbers is totally bogus.
Are you...fucking serious?

Yes. Here we go again. Explain this scenario to me.
Umm, drug cartels, coyotes etc are providing them for a fee. Are you seriously this stupid?

In the age of identity theft you think getting a fake SS number isn't possible. You're an idiot.

So no one is able to determine these numbers are fake? I can just make one up and start using it? Say I owe back taxes, just make one up and start over?
I'm pretty sure they don't care about your tax situation.

Umm, drug cartels, coyotes etc are providing them for a fee. Are you seriously this stupid?

In the age of identity theft you think getting a fake SS number isn't possible. You're an idiot.

So no one is able to determine these numbers are fake? I can just make one up and start using it? Say I owe back taxes, just make one up and start over?

So that would be a no?

So that would be a no?
It's actually a yes but apparently you can't comprehend your own post or the reply.

Do you need a crayon drawing?

So that would be a no?
It's actually a yes but apparently you can't comprehend your own post or the reply.

No, I could not do that and you are well aware of that.

Americans can take those jobs.

Do you think there is a long line of American waiting to work at the chicken plant?

Yes if it paid more than $5.00 and hour for 60 hour weeks .

Then there would be riots because chicken cost too much at the grocery store.

So, you are saying you would riot?

not me, I would just eat more pork, it will be cheaper now that China is not buying it
I’ll ask my co-workers

Now, as you said if they will just make an example out of the people that were paying them. Any bets on if that happens?

I have no problem with that.
I believe in covering EVERY base:

The wall,
ICE raids,
Penalties for employers,
Immigration reform,

....do it ALL

do the last 3 and there is no need to waste money on a wall
Enforce our immigration laws and they will leave and they will not come. We have had E-Verify for years but businesses just ignore them. And it is not mandatory but a voluntary program unless the jobs are federal. Immigration reform is nothing but a path to citizenship and legalization and an invitation for more to come.

So that would be a no?

I agree with that. You’re kinda slow and I shouldn’t expect so much out of you. We found common ground.

So that would be a no?

I agree with that. You’re kinda slow and I shouldn’t expect so much out of you. We found common ground.

Seems that I often get people say I am wrong but are simply not able to explain why.

I want to know how this works. Please enlighten us.

So that would be a no?

Seems that I often get people say I am wrong but are simply not able to explain why.

Now you’re an us? How the hell did that happen? Did you just give birth or something?

It’s hard to explain things to the special people. I can try but really I can’t explain something outside your understanding. Which doesn’t make you bad by any means. It just makes you a democrat.

So that would be a no?

Now you’re an us? How the hell did that happen? Did you just give birth or something?

It’s hard to explain things to the special people. I can try but really I can’t explain something outside your understanding. Which doesn’t make you bad by any means. It just makes you a democrat.

You are wrong again........

Do we know that? How many illegals have fraudulent SS numbers? The democrats are helping them get those.

If a democrat knew this raid was going to happen they would have warned 680 people to not go to work.

I'm all for prosecuting employers for hiring illegals. I'm also all for prosecuting democrats for protecting them.

The ICE raid arrest number of 680 is likely also fake. A couple weeks ago Trump said they got thousands, but they only grabbed 35.

Forum List

Back