Why Are Democrats

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
unwilling to make the distinction between legal and illegal immigration? I know they are not that stupid. I surmise the are 100% open borders!

unwilling to make the distinction between legal and illegal immigration? I know they are not that stupid. I surmise the are 100% open borders!

Because they disagree with the laws that made it illegal.

Because they disagree with the laws that made it illegal.
So the US has no business decided a legal process to be a citizen? When did we lose our sovereignty?

A). I'm just answering your question

B). Sure it does. But there is certainly room for disagreement about what metrics are used to decide who is allowed to stay. And this isn't as much to do with citizenship as it is about who can be a "legal alien."

illegal migrants in Germany have been give n dual citizenship after less than 2 years! let that sink in...first,they make it legal to cross the border,next they give citizenship out like candy..third: just reap the reward with voters that will guarantee your election win for the next decades....well,actually it's just a few years,cause than,they start their OWN party (islam party in Germany for instance) and will vote YOU out..taking control of your country..legally

I have not heard one Democrats say the word "Illegal" or even "undocumented" as if it no longer exists. Not all immigrants are the same but they most all vote the same. Democratic. Environmentally and economically we are in deep shit and we have to control immigration if we want to survive as a nation.
New immigrants and their U.S.- born children currently make up 75 to 80 percent of our annual population growth. The consequences are most visible in the nation’s water supply, agriculture, biodiversity, energy usage, forests, land use, and sprawl.
The lack of affordable fresh water has led some towns to halt development. Increasing energy consumption.
I have a friend here illegally for 14 years and cannot speak English having to print Spanish and translators.

Forum List

Back