Just Heard, 680 Illegals Scooped Up By ICE

It's about time they go after employers, Shepard Smith just reported 680 illegals were arrested at a chicken processing plant in Morton MS. GOOD JOB ICE!

So you gonna go work there now?
Oh and besides probably 2000 just crossed and 600 of those 680 will come back.

No shit! Thanks to a DOA Congress!
Tell us something that we don't know already, Einstein.

Americans can take those jobs.

Now, as you said if they will just make an example out of the people that were paying them. Any bets on if that happens?

All I can do is hope so, they should fine the shit out of them, I'd say 10 grand a head should do it. That 680 folks is about 20% of the population of the town.

I would like to see some jail time for those that did the hiring, really make people think twice about it

I agree if they have been busted multiple times. But fines are definitely justified.

How many years has it been now that employers had to fill out I 9's of all employees? 20 or 30? I can at least remember when I owned restaurants having to this and that had to be close to 30 years ago and I looked at what they presented to me as verification and some may have been fake but at that time and where I owned them there only seem to be black and whites with no accent.

What's a 19?

Sorry meant I 9

It's about time they go after employers, Shepard Smith just reported 680 illegals were arrested at a chicken processing plant in Morton MS. GOOD JOB ICE!

I'm sure you or your kind came from somewhere, why you feel so special ? Humans migrated all their lives.

Do you think there is a long line of American waiting to work at the chicken plant?

I tell you what: Send all the crack dealers and gangbangers who have no plan of ever getting a job to Mexico, and then I'll be glad to take in some Mexican illegals to work at the chicken plant.

I'm sure you or your kind came from somewhere, why you feel so special ? Humans migrated all their lives.

True. True.
And did it legally BEFORE sovereign countries were established, you Cro-Magnum A-hole.

I just drove through Morton about the time this thread was being made. I didn't see any ice, it's way too hot down here.

If the invaders had to come here under the circumstances immigrants came at the turn of the 20th century they wouldn't do it.

Cool, now arrest the owners of the plant and ship them to Mexico with their employees.

Now, as you said if they will just make an example out of the people that were paying them. Any bets on if that happens?
If they used E-verify then what? I basically agree with you but the government is a functional retard in both enforcement and giving out information.

Cool, now arrest the owners of the plant and ship them to Mexico with their employees.

YUP -

shut down the plant and fine the owners for every violation . 680 of them.

Forum List

Back