Jewish and Liberal...?

Just because one suffers from a persecution complex, doesn't mean that one isn't being persecuted. We are all human beings first and foremost, sometimes people need to be reminded or taught that. Running from Who and what you are is no solution, it's a symptom. Liberalism has become a disease, loss of Identity, loss of Free Will, Loss of Property, loss of Value and Ideal. Individual Perspective is the best we each have to offer the whole, it is a Treasure lost, when we are conditioned and controlled, sometimes, certain types of compromises are just not worth it. Blaming God, for our own mistakes, rather than adjusting course, compounds the difficulties ahead.

What gives you the right to make such carte blanche assessments of an entire group of people? Liberals are just as apt to have high moral values as conservatives, attend church just as often, feed their families, pay their bills, and save for the future of their children. It's people like you who keep this nation divided by spewing your insulting interpretations. You can have your political ideologies which vary from liberals, but to make such assinine all-inclusive assessments simpy proves you're an ignorant ass.

Like how you paint Conservatives Maggie? Progressivism has hijacked Liberalism Maggie. It has made you Totalitarian. It's either your way, or Fine's, Fee's , and Penalties. You have learned to use Mandate against the will of the people. It is your selfish interest you serve, blindly at that. I can make any assessment I want, this is not a Dictatorship yet. It is your attack on Federalism that has divided us Maggie. There is nothing polite about a systematic hostile take over of free will. Excuse us for complaining about the weight of your foot on the back of our necks, Dear.

"He started it" is so childish.

Criticism? They suffered through more than that. They came over here to escape the hitler regime, and then they were treated like crap. Those that went to South America did not seem to be exposed to the prejudice that they received here. It was something that I didn't understand at all as a child--well actually I don't understand it now.

The US is all about helping others gain their freedom, but "don't come here". After the fall of Vietnam I was living in Pennsylvania and saw the Vietnamese refugees being treated the same way. I imagine they probably vote with the liberals too.

We should either live up to our reputation as a country of refuge or just stop the sham.

Life is Pain Judyd. We all Suffer. There is no excuse for treating others poorly. We are all Human Beings first. Learn to be impartial, it grows on you. You choose to either feed Justice or Injustice. It is not about Politics, but Individual Responsibility and decency.

You're such a self-righteous fool. I read shit by you almost every day that is completely counter to that holier-than-thou bullshit. I can't stand reading this stuff anymore.

Looks like you cope real well with the election results, too. Try not to hurt yourself. Feel free to continue to ignore my Posts. How much time do I spend responding to you? ... Right. :lol: :lol: :lol: Let's keep it that way. ;)

Life is Pain Judyd. We all Suffer. There is no excuse for treating others poorly. We are all Human Beings first. Learn to be impartial, it grows on you. You choose to either feed Justice or Injustice. It is not about Politics, but Individual Responsibility and decency.

You're such a self-righteous fool. I read shit by you almost every day that is completely counter to that holier-than-thou bullshit. I can't stand reading this stuff anymore.

Looks like you cope real well with the election results, too. Try not to hurt yourself. Feel free to continue to ignore my Posts. How much time do I spend responding to you? ... Right. :lol: :lol: :lol: Let's keep it that way. ;)

Translation: "I got pwned, so I'll try to change the subject"

Sangha Post#16 Page #2 :1) Catholics, who make up a large share of the worlds christians, believe that they require the clergy in order to have a relation with God and that individuals are incapable of having direct relation with Him.

I did back it up Sangha, your claim is false. You make one claim then argue another. What the Church may claim about Grace and Salvation has no relation to a Personal Relationship with God. Fail. That is what I called you on. You are a liar and a fraud.

Sangha Post#16 Page #2 :1) Catholics, who make up a large share of the worlds christians, believe that they require the clergy in order to have a relation with God and that individuals are incapable of having direct relation with Him.

I did back it up Sangha, your claim is false. You make one claim then argue another. What the Church may claim about Grace and Salvation has no relation to a Personal Relationship with God. Fail. That is what I called you on. You are a liar and a fraud.

Liar. You proved nothing. All you have is your ridiculous claims, while I proved my point with links to authoritative web sites (specifically, the web sit YOU referred to) that show Catholicism holds that laypeople REQUIRE the Church in order to have any relationship to God.

"What the Church may claim about Grace and Salvation has no relation to a Personal Relationship with God. "

If wingnuts didn't make stuff up, they'd have nothing to say

I said nothing about how one obtains a Personal Relationship with God. I spoke of (and proved my claims) that Catholicism holds that laypeople require the Church in order to have a personal relationship to god, which you falsely claimed was not true, and are still too cowardly to admit.

Translation, You think someone is down and use the opportunity to take a cheap shot. That is the standard MO though. Crucify the messenger. Thing is I'm not down. You still have not addressed my original charge. You claim is false.

Translation, You think someone is down and use the opportunity to take a cheap shot. That is the standard MO though. Crucify the messenger. Thing is I'm not down. You still have not addressed my original charge. You claim is false.

I claimed that Catholicism holds that laypeople require Church assistance in order to have a personal relationship to God. I proved my case with links. All you've got is stories about your wife and your friend.

Just because one suffers from a persecution complex, doesn't mean that one isn't being persecuted. We are all human beings first and foremost, sometimes people need to be reminded or taught that. Running from Who and what you are is no solution, it's a symptom. Liberalism has become a disease, loss of Identity, loss of Free Will, Loss of Property, loss of Value and Ideal. Individual Perspective is the best we each have to offer the whole, it is a Treasure lost, when we are conditioned and controlled, sometimes, certain types of compromises are just not worth it. Blaming God, for our own mistakes, rather than adjusting course, compounds the difficulties ahead.

What gives you the right to make such carte blanche assessments of an entire group of people? Liberals are just as apt to have high moral values as conservatives, attend church just as often, feed their families, pay their bills, and save for the future of their children. It's people like you who keep this nation divided by spewing your insulting interpretations. You can have your political ideologies which vary from liberals, but to make such assinine all-inclusive assessments simpy proves you're an ignorant ass.

Like how you paint Conservatives Maggie? Progressivism has hijacked Liberalism Maggie. It has made you Totalitarian. It's either your way, or Fine's, Fee's , and Penalties. You have learned to use Mandate against the will of the people. It is your selfish interest you serve, blindly at that. I can make any assessment I want, this is not a Dictatorship yet. It is your attack on Federalism that has divided us Maggie. There is nothing polite about a systematic hostile take over of free will. Excuse us for complaining about the weight of your foot on the back of our necks, Dear.

And I suppose you stupidly believe that conservatives played no part. Uh huh... :cuckoo:

What "attack" on federalism? What "rights" have you lost? What "hostile" takeover of free will have we taken from you? That "foot" you describe, which really doesn't exist except in your selfish imagination, is actually TWO feet, one right and one left. But you would prefer to pretend that Republicans had nothing to do with taxation, regulation, blah blah blah, all those necessary evils in ANY democracy the size of ours. Sorry, pal, but your little game has been played too many times, and you lose when ideological jibberjabber meets reality. I've had my fill of this "freedom" bullshit from the avalanche of conservative television ads, and many people obviously didn't buy it. I never have.

I claimed that Catholicism holds that laypeople require Church assistance in order to have a personal relationship to God. I proved my case with links. All you've got is stories about your wife and your friend.

You have not proved your case. You equate Personal Relationship with God to Participation in Church Sacraments, God is not limited, to the Sacraments of the Church. Your definition of Personal Relationship is flawed. That is the point. Conscience is in each one of us. Locke Saw it, Madison, Jefferson, Thoreau, King, Gandhi. When I speak of Conscience, it is from the Human perspective, not Church Dogma. Think about what you are saying in your own argument. What is assistance? Primary? Secondary? Advisory? As Human Beings, that is the Root, before any club we think or wish to belong, Conscience is the strongest factor in each life. By your claim, you are stating either consciously or unconsciously, that one needs outside permission to follow the conviction of ones own heart. To me, that is an abomination. It is a false path. That is not the meaning of the Church Dictate. The Church does not tell us to choose between It and God, one or the other.

""I've often wondered why Jewish People are liberal""

There is no such thing as 'Jewish' people. A jew is someone who believes in judaism, just as a xtian believes in xtianity or a muslim in islam.

Being a jew is not a nationality it is a religion.

You have not proved your case. You equate Personal Relationship with God to Participation in Church Sacraments, God is not limited, to the Sacraments of the Church. Your definition of Personal Relationship is flawed. That is the point. Conscience is in each one of us. Locke Saw it, Madison, Jefferson, Thoreau, King, Gandhi. When I speak of Conscience, it is from the Human perspective, not Church Dogma. Think about what you are saying in your own argument. What is assistance? Primary? Secondary? Advisory? As Human Beings, that is the Root, before any club we think or wish to belong, Conscience is the strongest factor in each life. By your claim, you are stating either consciously or unconsciously, that one needs outside permission to follow the conviction of ones own heart. To me, that is an abomination. It is a false path. That is not the meaning of the Church Dictate. The Church does not tell us to choose between It and God, one or the other.
So are you saying the church no longer threatens people with mortal sin if they miss mass on Sunday, don't participate in communion at least once a year, or go to confession at least once a year?

They no longer threaten you that if you die as an excommunicated member of the catholic church you will go to hell?

And I suppose you stupidly believe that conservatives played no part. Uh huh... :cuckoo:

What "attack" on federalism? What "rights" have you lost? What "hostile" takeover of free will have we taken from you? That "foot" you describe, which really doesn't exist except in your selfish imagination, is actually TWO feet, one right and one left. But you would prefer to pretend that Republicans had nothing to do with taxation, regulation, blah blah blah, all those necessary evils in ANY democracy the size of ours. Sorry, pal, but your little game has been played too many times, and you lose when ideological jibberjabber meets reality. I've had my fill of this "freedom" bullshit from the avalanche of conservative television ads, and many people obviously didn't buy it. I never have.

You are so full of Bullshit Maggie, you don't know up from down, left from right. You should consider control over your own resources, before trying to play with what is not rightly yours. You are confusing Progressive Republicanism and Progressive Liberalism with Conservatism. The difference between when I give and you give is that when I give, it is from my own wallet, or resources, or sweat.
What Right's have we lost to Tyranny? Enumerated Powers, 3 Equal Branches of Government, The Commerce Clause, the General Welfare Clause. We live in a land and time of Regulation's, Fine's, Fee's Taxes, and Penalties, choking us to death, mostly rooted in imagined powers. The Bureaucracy has long abandoned reason. Justify the Hypocrisy all you want. It's Bullshit, just like you. Before today, when was the last time we even communicated? How often. Yep.

""I've often wondered why Jewish People are liberal""

There is no such thing as 'Jewish' people. A jew is someone who believes in judaism, just as a xtian believes in xtianity or a muslim in islam.

It is actually both, and predictably divided.

""It is actually both, and predictably divided.""

that sentence makes no sense.

it is also a seriously flawed religion...

George Tamarin proves the evil influence of religion on children

The problem with religion-4: Corrupting the minds of children | Machines Like Us

"In 1966 George Tamarin presented more than a thousand Israeli* schoolchildren, aged between eight and fourteen, with the account of the battle of Jericho from the Book of Joshua: with all its murder, rape and brutality...

Tamarin then asked the children a simple moral question: Do you think Joshua and the Israelites acted rightly or not? THE MAJORITY SUPPORTED THE BLOODSHED.

But then...

He presented exactly the same story to a control group. only this time he set the story in china and made the 'hero' a fictitious general min...

"Only 7% approve of General Lin's brutality, and 75% disapproved".

In other words, when their loyalty to religion, (in this case Judaism) was removed from the calculation, the majority of children agreed with the moral judgements that most people would share, that Joshua's action was a deed of barbaric genocide."

Last edited:
Maybe because Jews, like every other 'group', are individuals?

I can understand what your saying but is this a fair assessment?

I'm trying to develop a base of understanding.

I'd rather not be shanghaied down the wrong path..

because jews stand up for the rights of others b/c our rights have been violated so many times.

because we believe that if you save one person you save the world.

and the values of the talmud, if taken seriously, are liberal.

and we don't proselytize so we don't confuse our religious beliefs with civil law.

personally, i don't understand how any 'christian' who actually listens to what jesus said could be anything BUT liberal.

So are you saying the church no longer threatens people with mortal sin if they miss mass on Sunday, don't participate in communion at least once a year, or go to confession at least once a year?

They no longer threaten you that if you die as an excommunicated member of the catholic church you will go to hell?

Did your Mommy ever tell you that if you did it too much you would go blind? Did you go blind? ;)

How many people do you know that are excommunicated? Including Pedophile Priests? Uh-huh.

There are areas within Church Doctrine where I find total Harmony and Communion, there are areas that I do not. If it is a matter of Conscience or even Interpretation of Scripture, It's an internal decision, no hard feelings, no bitterness, I will not support Man of Government in matters I perceive contrary to Conscience. I truly believe that to be an Unalienable Right, and I support the premise even when we are on opposing sides. It is more important to me that you side with your own conscience, than that you agree with me.

Let me ask you this seriously. If you had to choose between Salvation, and the group, What would you choose? Would you even hesitate? That is Conscience. Locke, Madison nailed it.

Religious Freedom Page: Memorial and Remonstrance Against Religious Assessments, James Madison (1785)

Maybe because Jews, like every other 'group', are individuals?

I can understand what your saying but is this a fair assessment?

I'm trying to develop a base of understanding.

I'd rather not be shanghaied down the wrong path..

because jews stand up for the rights of others b/c our rights have been violated so many times.

because we believe that if you save one person you save the world.

and the values of the talmud, if taken seriously, are liberal.

and we don't proselytize so we don't confuse our religious beliefs with civil law.

personally, i don't understand how any 'christian' who actually listens to what jesus said could be anything BUT liberal.

It's a different kind of Liberal. ;) We have a different warranty and return policy. Free Shipping too. ;)

". You equate Personal Relationship with God to Participation in Church Sacraments"

No you moron!! I dont do that; YOUR OWN FUCKING CHURCH MAKES THAT EQUATION

And like most of the self-rightous hypocrit xtians, you're too dumb to know what your own faith promotes as The Truth

You are so full of Bullshit Maggie, you don't know up from down, left from right. You should consider control over your own resources, before trying to play with what is not rightly yours. You are confusing Progressive Republicanism and Progressive Liberalism with Conservatism. The difference between when I give and you give is that when I give, it is from my own wallet, or resources, or sweat.
What Right's have we lost to Tyranny? Enumerated Powers, 3 Equal Branches of Government, The Commerce Clause, the General Welfare Clause. We live in a land and time of Regulation's, Fine's, Fee's Taxes, and Penalties, choking us to death, mostly rooted in imagined powers. The Bureaucracy has long abandoned reason. Justify the Hypocrisy all you want. It's Bullshit, just like you. Before today, when was the last time we even communicated? How often. Yep.

What nonsense!! This wingnut thinks we don't have 3 co-equal branches of govt and she thinks The Commerce clause, the general welfare clause are "rights":cuckoo:

Wingnuts think the constitution prohibits regulations, fines, fees, taxes and penalties. The wingnuts don't believe in the policies practiced by our Founding Fathers, and the have the nerve to call themselves "conservative"

This wingnut doesn't even know what a right is. She thinks the govt has rights:cuckoo:

Did your Mommy ever tell you that if you did it too much you would go blind? Did you go blind? ;)

How many people do you know that are excommunicated? Including Pedophile Priests? Uh-huh.

There are areas within Church Doctrine where I find total Harmony and Communion, there are areas that I do not. If it is a matter of Conscience or even Interpretation of Scripture, It's an internal decision, no hard feelings, no bitterness, I will not support Man of Government in matters I perceive contrary to Conscience. I truly believe that to be an Unalienable Right, and I support the premise even when we are on opposing sides. It is more important to me that you side with your own conscience, than that you agree with me.

Let me ask you this seriously. If you had to choose between Salvation, and the group, What would you choose? Would you even hesitate? That is Conscience. Locke, Madison nailed it.

Religious Freedom Page: Memorial and Remonstrance Against Religious Assessments, James Madison (1785)

Christians, particularly catholics, LOVE pedophilia, so I don't know why you would expect them to excommunicate anyone for that

However. the Church has excommunicated scores of people for heresy

Forum List

Back