Any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion

It's cute watching non-Jews tell Jews what they "know" about Judaism.

It's like watching toddlers tell adults where babies come from.

Stupid and wrong ... but certainly imaginative.

Another bigot all butthurt over facts. Stupid and thinks nobody outside the cult knows anything.

No stupid. Jews lived in neighborhoods close enough to be able to walk to the synagogues.

No, they demanded to be segregated from the evul goyim, and after a while they got crowded and then sniveled about their own self-inflicted over-crowding.

So you're the only one who understands religion?

They just hate it when their own dirty laundry is aired in public. They rely a lot on keeping some ill-informed evangelicals believing they're all the same Jews from Old Testament times and covenants, when they in fact are mostly entirely different cults now and have little connection with the pre-Ezra Judaism. In fact Christianity is an older Jewish sect than rabbinical Judaism, another fact that enrages the racist cults that came after Ezra. Like I said earlier, the average Baptist is more Jewish theologically than most allegedly religious Jews around today. The majority of Jews around are secular, not Orthodox or loony Chabad Lubavitch types.

My neighbor hung a Purim bag on my door with some candy, cookies and a noisemaker. Isn't that sweet!

Forum List

Back