Zone1 Are You Aware Of Your God-Given Purpose In Life?

crossbody

Platinum Member
Jan 30, 2024
Many ask this question over and over again, "What is my purpose in life?" They even say, "Why am here?" While some say, "What am I suppose to be doing while on earth?" Others travel from one international destination to the next in search of their purpose for living.

What is your God-given purpose in life?

I have a different purpose every day, or even several purposes in the same day. Do the best you can with what you've got. I'm not sure if you can call that a purpose, but it's a fulfilling way to live life.

Many ask this question over and over again, "What is my purpose in life?" They even say, "Why am here?" While some say, "What am I suppose to be doing while on earth?" Others travel from one international destination to the next in search of their purpose for living.

I have fulfilled my purpose.

Now I can relax.

To help make America great again in 2024 by getting the current criminals out of our Capitol .

To bring glory to God the creator.
Jesus said to "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind."

You might actually want to seek God yoursef before you ask others this question.

You might actually want to seek God yoursef before you ask others this question.
Guess he will not have the decency to offer reparation for making such a mes of his silly experiment.

I am 87.

I have not received any definitive proof so far that God and an afterlife exist.

I keep asking two beloved deceased relatives to send me a sign that they have forgiven me for failing them, but so far I have not noticed any answer.

Is it God's purpose for thousands of Ukrainian and Russian boys to die daily? Was it God's purpose for 1200 people to be massacred on October 7? Was it His purpose for a woman here in Los Angeles to be murdered on the subway the other day? What about those people who are at this very moment suffering horrific terminal diseases?

It is hard to believe that God has a "purpose" for anyone who was unlucky enough to be born!

Last edited:
I am 87.

I have not received any definitive proof so far that God and an afterlife exist.

I keep asking two beloved deceased relatives to send me a sign that they have forgiven me for failing them, but so far I have not noticed any answer.

Is it God's purpose for thousands of Ukrainian and Russian boys to die daily? Was it God's purpose for 1200 people to be massacred on October 7? Was it His purpose for a woman here in Los Angeles to be murdered on the subway the other day? What about those people who are at this very moment suffering horrific terminal diseases?

It is hard to believe that God has a "purpose:" for anyone who was unlucky enough to be born!
"Pandemics, floods, genocide and cancer is what god gives you. I only give you orgies and weed" - Satan

I am 87.

It is hard to believe that God has a "purpose" for anyone who was unlucky enough to be born!
These events reveal how far many have strayed from God's purpose.

Forum List

Back