Jewish and Liberal...?

Liberalism is taking the country in the wrong direction. It punishes those who wish to achieve, and rewards those whom want to life dependent on the government.

can't have it both ways... either the liberals are the 'elites' or they're lazy. and your characterization is inaccurate.

but the reality is most liberals here would be considered moderate in any other country.

i think perhaps so-called conservatives need to stop being so threatened by anything that seems the least bit moderate.

I think it will work itself out. So, big changes coming to Coney Island and Aqueduct!!!
!!! :woohoo: !!!

I got to see The Pope there. :lol:

true re coney island. i'm just hoping they don't stop using wood for the boardwalk.

cool re the pope. though i have to say i really liked your last pope a lot more.

i'll be in Rome summer, 2011. maybe i'll get to meet the new guy. :)

Last edited:
So are you saying the church no longer threatens people with mortal sin if they miss mass on Sunday, don't participate in communion at least once a year, or go to confession at least once a year?

They no longer threaten you that if you die as an excommunicated member of the catholic church you will go to hell?

Did your Mommy ever tell you that if you did it too much you would go blind? Did you go blind? ;)

How many people do you know that are excommunicated? Including Pedophile Priests? Uh-huh.

There are areas within Church Doctrine where I find total Harmony and Communion, there are areas that I do not. If it is a matter of Conscience or even Interpretation of Scripture, It's an internal decision, no hard feelings, no bitterness, I will not support Man of Government in matters I perceive contrary to Conscience. I truly believe that to be an Unalienable Right, and I support the premise even when we are on opposing sides. It is more important to me that you side with your own conscience, than that you agree with me.

Let me ask you this seriously. If you had to choose between Salvation, and the group, What would you choose? Would you even hesitate? That is Conscience. Locke, Madison nailed it.

Religious Freedom Page: Memorial and Remonstrance Against Religious Assessments, James Madison (1785)
So, if I understand you correctly from your comments, you really aren't a devout catholic. Because the catholics that I know are quite firm in their beliefs and in following whatever the pope tells them. I find it curious that it appears you have done nothing to find something in which you can strongly believe.

Not only is he not a devout catholic, he knows very little about his own faith. And for some odd reason, he seems to think that The Church approves of his unothodox beliefs

Did your Mommy ever tell you that if you did it too much you would go blind? Did you go blind? ;)

How many people do you know that are excommunicated? Including Pedophile Priests? Uh-huh.

There are areas within Church Doctrine where I find total Harmony and Communion, there are areas that I do not. If it is a matter of Conscience or even Interpretation of Scripture, It's an internal decision, no hard feelings, no bitterness, I will not support Man of Government in matters I perceive contrary to Conscience. I truly believe that to be an Unalienable Right, and I support the premise even when we are on opposing sides. It is more important to me that you side with your own conscience, than that you agree with me.

Let me ask you this seriously. If you had to choose between Salvation, and the group, What would you choose? Would you even hesitate? That is Conscience. Locke, Madison nailed it.

Religious Freedom Page: Memorial and Remonstrance Against Religious Assessments, James Madison (1785)

Christians, particularly catholics, LOVE pedophilia, so I don't know why you would expect them to excommunicate anyone for that

However. the Church has excommunicated scores of people for heresy

You are an idiot.

Thank you for your attention on this matter.

And the raped children and their parents curse you and your pedophiliac beliefs for turning a blind eye to child molestation and brutality

My beliefs are irrelevant to the discussion but yours aren't? Precious. :lol: You mis-characterize something beyond your understanding, refuse to retract it, refuse to even consider the perspective, and I'm unreasonable. You are a bitter Soul.

My beliefs are just as irrelevant to Catholic doctrine as yours are, which is why I haven't spoken about my religious beliefs.

You can't help but talk about your beliefs, over and over, because you think you are oh-so precious

The core premise of your argument is false, it is limited, you fail to see that. All the rest is a dog and pony show. Our contact with our Creator is not limited to the will or consent of the Church. The notion is absurd. You are out of context. Yes The Church has absurd notions of It's own, who doesn't? Every Soul is Precious. Every Soul Matters.

The core premise of my argument was proven with links to a Catholic website that you endorsed.

Our contact with our Creator is not limited to the will or consent of the Church.

The Catholic Church disagrees

The Church has absurd notions of It's own, who doesn't?

Umm, the Church is not a person. According to Catholicism, The Church is infallible.

You claim to be college-educated and you continue to throw out these simpleton slurs?

Do you really think a college education is enough to wipe the hate out of a wingnut?

Seperating a wingnut from his hate is harder than separating the men from the boys in the Greek navy

Pot kettle

The old "I'm rubber, you're glue" defense!!!:clap2:

Which business school did you learn that at? The Happy Bunny Nursery for Pre-schoolers?

What nonsense!! This wingnut thinks we don't have 3 co-equal branches of govt and she thinks The Commerce clause, the general welfare clause are "rights":cuckoo:

Wingnuts think the constitution prohibits regulations, fines, fees, taxes and penalties. The wingnuts don't believe in the policies practiced by our Founding Fathers, and the have the nerve to call themselves "conservative"

This wingnut doesn't even know what a right is. She thinks the govt has rights:cuckoo:

You are a Left wingnut, Sangha. The Court has elevated Itself above the rest. Jefferson's term was Oligarchy. Part of The Original Role was to Interpret Original Meaning, not Construction, not Rulings based on imagination. A line was crossed. You presume allot, it translates to babbling. I think the mistranslation of enumerated powers, the Commerce Clause, and the General Welfare Clause, stole Rights and Liberties. Excess and abuse steals Liberty. When the vehicle used to maintain order, looses focus, and the consent of the governed, there is a problem with the limits it imposes. I know this is hard for you, but if you try real hard you can do it.
I hate to shock you, but I am not Female, and I am not Gay or Bi. You can't have me. Live with it.

More wingnut nonsense. None of the things you mention are rights, which are the foundation of freedom.

And in wingnut world, Marbury v Madison was a wrestling match

You don't know the definition of Freedom, Liberty, or Rights. That is why you need a keeper, not a representative. You are a Statist. It's your Religion.

Christians, particularly catholics, LOVE pedophilia, so I don't know why you would expect them to excommunicate anyone for that

Back to scorch and burn? What can I say? You are a Vindictive Disingenuous Fuck? ... But you already know that.:lol:

Now the wingnut is going to deny the long tradition of christian pedophilia.:cuckoo:

Now the Left Wing Disingenuous Fuck reveals his true intent, yet again. You are not capable of Civil conversation, without slinging mis-characterized shit. That's just you being you though.

can't have it both ways... either the liberals are the 'elites' or they're lazy. and your characterization is inaccurate.

but the reality is most liberals here would be considered moderate in any other country.

i think perhaps so-called conservatives need to stop being so threatened by anything that seems the least bit moderate.

I think it will work itself out. So, big changes coming to Coney Island and Aqueduct!!!
!!! :woohoo: !!!

I got to see The Pope there. :lol:

true re coney island. i'm just hoping they don't stop using wood for the boardwalk.

cool re the pope. though i have to say i really liked your last pope a lot more.

i'll be in Rome summer, 2011. maybe i'll get to meet the new guy. :)

I love the Wooden Board Walks too. Jones Beach, Robert Moses, Sunken Meadow Too.

Enjoy Rome. I wish. Never really left the lower 48, except for Niagara Falls. If I could live my life over again, I would work for an Airline and take my camera every where.

You are a Left wingnut, Sangha. The Court has elevated Itself above the rest. Jefferson's term was Oligarchy. Part of The Original Role was to Interpret Original Meaning, not Construction, not Rulings based on imagination. A line was crossed. You presume allot, it translates to babbling. I think the mistranslation of enumerated powers, the Commerce Clause, and the General Welfare Clause, stole Rights and Liberties. Excess and abuse steals Liberty. When the vehicle used to maintain order, looses focus, and the consent of the governed, there is a problem with the limits it imposes. I know this is hard for you, but if you try real hard you can do it.
I hate to shock you, but I am not Female, and I am not Gay or Bi. You can't have me. Live with it.

More wingnut nonsense. None of the things you mention are rights, which are the foundation of freedom.

And in wingnut world, Marbury v Madison was a wrestling match

You don't know the definition of Freedom, Liberty, or Rights. That is why you need a keeper, not a representative. You are a Statist. It's your Religion.

Wingnuts think that rights have nothing to do with freedom. They don't even know what a right is. They think the Commerce Clause is a right:cuckoo:

Back to scorch and burn? What can I say? You are a Vindictive Disingenuous Fuck? ... But you already know that.:lol:

Now the wingnut is going to deny the long tradition of christian pedophilia.:cuckoo:

Now the Left Wing Disingenuous Fuck reveals his true intent, yet again. You are not capable of Civil conversation, without slinging mis-characterized shit. That's just you being you though.

You are obviously ashamed of your support for an organization that aided pedophiles and helped them avoid justice.

So, if I understand you correctly from your comments, you really aren't a devout catholic. Because the catholics that I know are quite firm in their beliefs and in following whatever the pope tells them. I find it curious that it appears you have done nothing to find something in which you can strongly believe.

Not only is he not a devout catholic, he knows very little about his own faith. And for some odd reason, he seems to think that The Church approves of his unothodox beliefs

Two false assumptions, but that is par for you. Do you alway's use both hands, when you do what you do to yourself?

You are an idiot.

Thank you for your attention on this matter.

And the raped children and their parents curse you and your pedophiliac beliefs for turning a blind eye to child molestation and brutality

More false presumption, blind attacks, babbling, Rebel without a clue? Pretty hostile accusations, Sparky. Again revealing what a Disingenuous Fuck you are. Do you know what slander is? Do you consciously come up with this shit? Is it intentional? There is no excuse, just so you know. You've been told.

Two false assumptions, but that is par for you. Do you alway's use both hands, when you do what you do to yourself?

You haven't lied enough? Are you now going to claim that you're a devout Catholic?

Please make my day

Forum List

Back