Any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion

So you're saying you hate for people to know Jews aren't all alike and you hope the evangelicals don't find out just hard core racist many Orthodox, and all ultra-Orthodox and Hasidim are, and the fact that few claiming to be 'real Jews' have any connection with the Jewish religion and culture of Moses and the pre-Ezra hebrewism of the real Torah. Got it.
Nope, I never said any of that. You are the one who clearly doesn't understand Judaism and yet you are trying to tell me about it. Trust me, I know more about all the branches of Judaism than you do, including their histories, philospophies and practices. Or don't trust me. I don't really care. Your ignorance speaks for itself.

Is that why Farrakhan has endorsed Trump?
Nope, not at all, Farrakhan endoresed Trump as a political stunt/favor to the Democrat Politicians. Farrakhan's flock will always vote democrat but now the democrat political media machine can try and scare away white folks cause they can claim a radical racist endorsed Trump.

Got to be able to think deep to understand these things, little one.

Nope, I never said any of that. You are the one who clearly doesn't understand Judaism and yet you are trying to tell me about it. Trust me, I know more about all the branches of Judaism than you do, including their histories, philospophies and practices. Or don't trust me. I don't really care. Your ignorance speaks for itself.

So you admitting you lie about them to the evil sub-human goyim. I already know that.

In real news, this assclown was popular in Israel.

As for others, this assclown is considered a 'Great Messiah' by Hasidim and Orthodox:

They aren't isolated cranks, they and many others are widely respected in Israel and many American synagogues. They go Nazis one better; they don't consider goyim to be humans at all; 'Pure' Jews are the only humans.

This isn't new, either; it goes way back. In the Christian era they had pretty elaborate 'racial purity' laws. The last third of this historical study covers them in detail.

These hard core racists make up a significant demographic in Israel, some 20%, and a far smaller percentage in the U.S., but a bigger percentage among Jews than the much more touted but practically non-existent 'white supremacist' demographic left wing racists try to scare their dumbass voter base with.

Nope, not at all, Farrakhan endoresed Trump as a political stunt/favor to the Democrat Politicians. Farrakhan's flock will always vote democrat but now the democrat political media machine can try and scare away white folks cause they can claim a radical racist endorsed Trump.

Got to be able to think deep to understand these things, little one.

Moonbat is an idiot. This isn't an ad hom, it's an obvious fact.

So you admitting you lie about them to the evil sub-human goyim. I already know that.
Actually, I never said that. Why must you invent things?
In real news, this assclown was popular in Israel.

So you don't understand Israeli politics and its crossing over into religion. I'll add it to the list of things you are ignorant of.
As for others, this assclown is considered a 'Great Messiah' by Hasidim and Orthodox:

ah, trusting an article which doesn't actually quote anything but refers to what others have said about something someone is claimed to have written a whole bunch of years ago. Great work.
They aren't isolated cranks, they and many others are widely respected in Israel and many American synagogues. They go Nazis one better; they don't consider goyim to be humans at all; 'Pure' Jews are the only humans.
That's not actually at all what they said, but you lack the education to understand it.

Maybe someday, you will actually choose to study the sources instead of letting others do the "thinking" for you.

So you don't understand Israeli politics and its crossing over into religion. I'll add it to the list of things you are ignorant of.

Ah, here we have the now you we're religious, now we aren't BS. Muslims get their tactic of lying to infidels about their real beliefs from Babylonian Jews and their Master Race cult. It's called 'taqiyya' by Muslims. This sort of dissembling is typical of those with something to hide, usually accompanied with some rubbish or other about it 'being too complicated for the ignorant goy to comprehend n stuff'. We're supposed to pretend Jews are Magical. lol they aren't; we have over 3,000 years of history that show they're generally fairly stupid and most of their problems are self-inflicted arrogance and vanity.

The history of Jewish ghettoes began with their own snobbery and demand for isolation from the unwashed peasant infidels around them, for instance, but over time they made up the rubbish about it being caused by ignorant Xian bigots who just hated them for no reason and other idiot falsehoods they still peddle today.

Ezra and the Babylonians set themselves up as a 'master race' of Jews, inflicted the Temple scam on 'impure' Jews, then fabricated an 'Oral Torah' to get away from the written Torah of Moses, which had no such arrangements for a 'inherited 'nobility', 'racial purity' nonsense, or some 'secret mystery Torah' only known by 'Speshul Jews'. The Orthodox racists and cults get really upset when anybody keeps pointing that out. Jews themselves can't even agree on who is a Jews and who isn't.

Last edited:
Ah, here we have the now you we're religious, now we aren't BS. Muslims get their tactic of lying to infidels about their real beliefs from Babylonian Jews and their Master Race cult. It's called 'taqiyya' by Muslims. This sort of dissembling is typical of those with something to hide, usually accompanied with some rubbish or other about it 'being too complicated for the ignorant goy to comprehend n stuff'. We're supposed to pretend Jews are Magical. lol they aren't; we have over 3,000 years of history that show they're generally fairly stupid and most of their problems are self-inflicted arrogance and vanity.
so you make a claim about Judaism and bring proof from Islam. Another brilliant post! The fact that you are ignorant of something like the nexus of politics and religion in Israel doesn't make it a secret, it just makes you uninformed.
The history of Jewish ghettoes began with their own snobbery and demand for isolation from the unwashed peasant infidels around them, for instance, but over time they made up the rubbish about it being caused by ignorant Xian bigots who just hated them for no reason and other idiot falsehoods they still peddle today.

Ezra and the Babylonians set themselves up as a 'master race' of Jews, inflicted the Temple scam on 'impure' Jews, then fabricated an 'Oral Torah' to get away from the written Torah of Moses, which had no such arrangements for a 'inherited 'nobility', 'racial purity' nonsense, or some 'secret mystery Torah' only known by 'Speshul Jews'. The Orthodox racists and cults get really upset when anybody keeps pointing that out. Jews themselves can't even agree on who is a Jews and who isn't.
So you are just full of hatred which is inspired by your ignorance. Understood. Yours is a sad and angry life but if that's what you enjoy, best of luck to you.

The reasons Jews vote Democrat in large numbers are many and complex.

They are historical, ideological, and, in some cases, religious.

The issue of Israel wasn't previously an issue as both sides have been supportive of the Jewish State for a long time.

However, now that the parties have ideologically diverged on the subject of Israel, you will slowly start to see a shift of support away from The Democrats.

But, for many reasons, it will never be a complete shift.
Surely Jews don't support Bibi Netanyahu.

Looks like Trump is on to something here. Surely an explanation from a shrink would be interesting. If only Trump could beat some sense into them.

---Former President Donald Trump on Monday charged that Jews who vote for Democrats "hate Israel" and "their religion," igniting a firestorm of criticism from the White House and Jewish leaders.---

So, It's come down to 'vote for our orange bag O' shit' or you're a horrible person. This argument never works, even when the left uses it. :rolleyes:

The desperation is palpable.

Conservatives like Israel because the Jewish faith they despise is supposedly going to usher in armageddon and send all Jewish people to hell for having not worshiped Jesus. Crazy shit.

Does Trump really have power over 🌎American Jews? Do they listen to him?

Really? Can he cause Jews to leave the Democratic Party?

Looks like Trump is on to something here. Surely an explanation from a shrink would be interesting. If only Trump could beat some sense into them.

---Former President Donald Trump on Monday charged that Jews who vote for Democrats "hate Israel" and "their religion," igniting a firestorm of criticism from the White House and Jewish leaders.---

Why would you listen to Trump? He's an imbecile. Do you think he has power over 🌎 American Jews?

You don't understand taqiyya at all. It's also a Shia thing.

Particularly in reform congregations ... there is a great deal of peer pressure to be politically liberal. Conservatives who attend reform shuls will often say one thing and vote very differently, just to avoid conflict.
Does Trump have the power to divide the Jews?

No stupid. Jews lived in neighborhoods close enough to be able to walk to the synagogues.

So you're saying you hate for people to know Jews aren't all alike and you hope the evangelicals don't find out just how hard core racist many Orthodox, and all ultra-Orthodox and Hasidim are, and the fact that few claiming to be 'real Jews' have any connection with the Jewish religion and culture of Moses and the pre-Ezra Hebrewism of the real Torah. Got it. Rabbinical Judaism is a fictional cult invented a century after Christianity came along; the average Baptist is more Jewish than most rabbinical Jews.

It's cute watching non-Jews tell Jews what they "know" about Judaism.

It's like watching toddlers tell adults where babies come from.

Stupid and wrong ... but certainly imaginative.

Forum List

Back