Illegal Employer Problem

Yes, the crony court will let the illegals in. It will make Correll think they are liberal but the reality is the corporations want these illegals flooding the job market. But Correll will blame the "liberal" media and "liberal" supreme court.

This is how the rich are fucking America over and getting away with it. They caused the Great Recession in 2008 and convinced guys like Correll that it was liberals that done it. Well, now he knows he's being duped. Maybe now he will realize he signed up for Trump University when he voted for Trump.

I've repeatedly agreed that the GOP share quite a bit of the responsibility for the immigration problems in this country.

That being said, Trump was the candidate most credible in offering a change to the status quo.

Who should we have supported instead of him, that would have given US anything better?

Trump is talking a good game I know why you fell for it. I'm just telling you that his talk is all bullshit. And if you do stop illegal immigration they will just open the doors and flood the market with legal immigrants. And they will convince you we need them. Do you want your social security? We need more workers paying in. Do you want 4% growth? We need more bodies.

I won't agree with them I'll agree with you. But still they will spin it in a way you will somehow blame me and not them. It's illegal employers who are your problem and too many of them are just like this Rockwell character.

I am glad to see you are frustrated talking to a right wing nut job who can argue that shit doesn't stink. And we are helpless in trying to stop illegals from working at his company. Why? Because it's unconstitutional to stop him.

I'm glad you are finally seeing conservative spin on what is and isn't constitutional. Stop being a fool thinking the GOP cares about workers. Trump could have run as a conservative Democrat but he chose to run as a liberal sounding Republican. I ain't buying it either way. Either way his tax breaks were going to heavily favor the rich. And his immigration policies aren't fixing anything because all the illegals who were here before he got here are still here. The only way to send them packing is if they can't find jobs. Bye

Perhaps his talk was all bullshit. Some of the news seems to indicate some increased seriousness at ICE.

I'll admit the GOP doesn't care about workers, if you do the same for the Dems.

I would not bullshit you. Show up when I have jobs available and if you can do the job for what I can afford, you got it.

I was referring to Trump. Libs have no ability to understand politically supporting someone, without thinking of them as nigh unto GODS.

Did you see 30 Americans showed up for jobs at that Koch Food place the government raided. 300 illegals were let go so there are still 270 jobs available that pay $12 hr. How is Mr. Koch going to find enough people to fill those 270 unfilled jobs now?

OK, I'm curious (though I do not know why) how was the 14th passed illegally?
I don't know but it can easily be amended again.

Let me give you an example. In Missouri they are an open carry state. In other words, you can carry your gun around with you as long as it's in plane sight.

Man charged with making terrorist threat for walking into Missouri Walmart with rifle, body armor

But not anymore. Why? Because people are taking their guns into walmart and shooting people. So, the laws have to change.

Your slick arguments mean nothing to me. Common sense matters to me most.

Does anyone here on USMB agree with your position that illegal immigrants have rights? I mean I know they have SOME rights but even those we can change if they are using those RIGHTS to fuck with our system.

"I disagree with you but I agree with you"

How in the world do I reply to that?

That comment was supposed to be directed at Rockwell.

So which is it? We're at statistical zero unemployment OR Trump's economic policies aren't all that and a bag of chips? If you're at statistical unemployment, it's been proven you don't need a wall or limits on who employers hire. If jobs are that scarce, you should have voted for Clinton. Which is it?

Yes, even illegal immigrants have some rights. They don't have the right to stay here. They can seek asylum but we don't have to give it to them.

They also don't have the right to work here. Same way I have some rights in Switzerland but I do not have the right to work there. Or any other country in the world. I have some rights in Germany too like the right to healthcare if I'm sick. If I'm sick, they will take care of me. But I can't work there if I'm not a citizen. And I would have to apply for citizenship, which they can deny.

Do you think we have to let every immigrant who comes here in? Of course you don't.

What you are trying to do is play fast and loose with the laws/rules/constitution. You simply want to continue having access to cheap labor. Sorry, not going to happen. And from the sound of this story, the government might actually start going after employers who KNOWINGLY hire illegals. You would lie if they caught you right? You would say you didn't know? Well Koch foods won't be doing that anymore. They just had a job fair and 30 AMERICANS showed up for the jobs. Hanging meat and driving forklifts. Even an idiot like you could do these things.

Job fair after ICE raids: Here's who showed up for Koch Foods plant jobs

It remains unclear how so many workers without proper paperwork got jobs at the chicken plants in the first place.

Although none of the people who may have been responsible for hiring the unauthorized workers have been charged, both U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the U.S. Attorney's Office Southern District of Mississippi have said employers are part of their ongoing investigation.

HSI’s (Homeland Security Investigations) worksite enforcement efforts are equally focused on aliens who unlawfully seek work in the U.S. as well as the employers who knowingly hire them,” HSI New Orleans Special Agent in Charge Jere Miles said in a U.S. Attorney's Office Southern District of Mississippi news release issued after the raids.

Koch Foods said in a statement Thursday that it screens employees through the federal government database E-Verify. Koch Foods spokesman Jim Gilliland also said the company relies on temporary workers vetted through a third-party service. This is how they get away with it. Koch didn't hire the illegals. He hired the third party service who hired the illegals. Trump did this too at Mara Lago. Eventually they will come for you and I hope they lock you up.

Mississippi Department of Employment Security MDES puts all applicants through the federal government's E-Verify system. All job applicants were required to have two forms of identification and a Social Security card.

The raids detained 680 mostly Latino workers in what marked the largest workplace sting in at least a decade. Of those, about 300 were given future court dates and released, but they can't return to work.

A good day for American workers. If only 30 people showed up to the job fair that means there are still 270 jobs open. Anyone in America who is unemployed should apply for a job but demand $15 hr. Currently this job only pays $12 hr. If I were a deplorable blue collar worker I would apply but demand $15. This Koch guy is worth $3 billion dollars. How did he get so rich? By hiring illegals. Time to start paying American workers an American fucking wage.

WTF??? I'm not lying about a damn thing. I openly advertise and hire whomever I want. I'm not playing fast and loose with a damn thing. The government can pass as many laws as it wants, but the 14th Amendment guarantees the foreigner the Right to Life. Now, follow me:

The Second Amendment protects the individual the Right to keep and bear Arms as an extension of your Right to Life. Likewise, the 14th Amendment protects the foreigner's right (sic) to Life. How in the Hell can you protect your Life if you can't work a job to feed yourself?

Again, foreigners working in the United States did without all that bullshit from the federal government until the late 1870s. Only whites could become citizens, but non-whites came here to work. The states controlled who could and could not come there to be guest workers. Is there some reason that you cannot understand that the United States Supreme Court granted plenary powers to Congress over everything to do with foreigners? Do you not understand I'm offering $10,000 dollars in cash to the first swinging Richard that can show us one sentence in the United States Constitution that gives the United States Supreme Court the AUTHORITY to bestow any power on another branch of government?

All the laws you're talking about are a result of that illegal power grab and they aren't worth the paper their printed on. See, I'm not on the left, but if they knew HALF of what I know about this subject, they'd have won it years ago in court. You liars talk about the Rule of Law, but when the government violates that, you ignore it if it benefits you.

I'm not paid by the government to screen people and I'm not a government agency. I won't lose what I own trying to hire people that don't show up for the interview, much less the job. NEITHER will I pick up a phone and call a dumb ass and pay them $985 an hour for a skill set learned in under a year. I'm not going bankrupt to make some other asshole rich when I can hire other people at a realistic wage.

I don't know but it can easily be amended again.

Let me give you an example. In Missouri they are an open carry state. In other words, you can carry your gun around with you as long as it's in plane sight.

Man charged with making terrorist threat for walking into Missouri Walmart with rifle, body armor

But not anymore. Why? Because people are taking their guns into walmart and shooting people. So, the laws have to change.

Your slick arguments mean nothing to me. Common sense matters to me most.

Does anyone here on USMB agree with your position that illegal immigrants have rights? I mean I know they have SOME rights but even those we can change if they are using those RIGHTS to fuck with our system.

So which is it? We're at statistical zero unemployment OR Trump's economic policies aren't all that and a bag of chips? If you're at statistical unemployment, it's been proven you don't need a wall or limits on who employers hire. If jobs are that scarce, you should have voted for Clinton. Which is it?

Yes, even illegal immigrants have some rights. They don't have the right to stay here. They can seek asylum but we don't have to give it to them.

They also don't have the right to work here. Same way I have some rights in Switzerland but I do not have the right to work there. Or any other country in the world. I have some rights in Germany too like the right to healthcare if I'm sick. If I'm sick, they will take care of me. But I can't work there if I'm not a citizen. And I would have to apply for citizenship, which they can deny.

Do you think we have to let every immigrant who comes here in? Of course you don't.

What you are trying to do is play fast and loose with the laws/rules/constitution. You simply want to continue having access to cheap labor. Sorry, not going to happen. And from the sound of this story, the government might actually start going after employers who KNOWINGLY hire illegals. You would lie if they caught you right? You would say you didn't know? Well Koch foods won't be doing that anymore. They just had a job fair and 30 AMERICANS showed up for the jobs. Hanging meat and driving forklifts. Even an idiot like you could do these things.

It remains unclear how so many workers without proper paperwork got jobs at the chicken plants in the first place.

Although none of the people who may have been responsible for hiring the unauthorized workers have been charged, both U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the U.S. Attorney's Office Southern District of Mississippi have said employers are part of their ongoing investigation.

HSI’s (Homeland Security Investigations) worksite enforcement efforts are equally focused on aliens who unlawfully seek work in the U.S. as well as the employers who knowingly hire them,” HSI New Orleans Special Agent in Charge Jere Miles said in a U.S. Attorney's Office Southern District of Mississippi news release issued after the raids.

Koch Foods said in a statement Thursday that it screens employees through the federal government database E-Verify. Koch Foods spokesman Jim Gilliland also said the company relies on temporary workers vetted through a third-party service. This is how they get away with it. Koch didn't hire the illegals. He hired the third party service who hired the illegals. Trump did this too at Mara Lago. Eventually they will come for you and I hope they lock you up.

Mississippi Department of Employment Security MDES puts all applicants through the federal government's E-Verify system. All job applicants were required to have two forms of identification and a Social Security card.

The raids detained 680 mostly Latino workers in what marked the largest workplace sting in at least a decade. Of those, about 300 were given future court dates and released, but they can't return to work.

A good day for American workers. If only 30 people showed up to the job fair that means there are still 270 jobs open. Anyone in America who is unemployed should apply for a job but demand $15 hr. Currently this job only pays $12 hr. If I were a deplorable blue collar worker I would apply but demand $15. This Koch guy is worth $3 billion dollars. How did he get so rich? By hiring illegals. Time to start paying American workers an American fucking wage.

WTF??? I'm not lying about a damn thing. I openly advertise and hire whomever I want. I'm not playing fast and loose with a damn thing. The government can pass as many laws as it wants, but the 14th Amendment guarantees the foreigner the Right to Life. Now, follow me:

The Second Amendment protects the individual the Right to keep and bear Arms as an extension of your Right to Life. Likewise, the 14th Amendment protects the foreigner's right (sic) to Life. How in the Hell can you protect your Life if you can't work a job to feed yourself?

Again, foreigners working in the United States did without all that bullshit from the federal government until the late 1870s. Only whites could become citizens, but non-whites came here to work. The states controlled who could and could not come there to be guest workers. Is there some reason that you cannot understand that the United States Supreme Court granted plenary powers to Congress over everything to do with foreigners? Do you not understand I'm offering $10,000 dollars in cash to the first swinging Richard that can show us one sentence in the United States Constitution that gives the United States Supreme Court the AUTHORITY to bestow any power on another branch of government?

All the laws you're talking about are a result of that illegal power grab and they aren't worth the paper their printed on. See, I'm not on the left, but if they knew HALF of what I know about this subject, they'd have won it years ago in court. You liars talk about the Rule of Law, but when the government violates that, you ignore it if it benefits you.

I'm not paid by the government to screen people and I'm not a government agency. I won't lose what I own trying to hire people that don't show up for the interview, much less the job. NEITHER will I pick up a phone and call a dumb ass and pay them $985 an hour for a skill set learned in under a year. I'm not going bankrupt to make some other asshole rich when I can hire other people at a realistic wage.

You sound just as nutty as the people who say the income tax is unconstitutional. Maybe that's true but good luck convincing a jury. Your arguments would be ignored in court.

You'll probably continue to get away with it being that you are a small business owner. No one's going to catch you. Just like me and my side business. I make about $20,000 a year from it and I pay no taxes on any of that money. So while I think you are a traitor, I guess you could say I'm unpatriotic too for not paying my fair share. But then again, I'm sure Trump and his billionaire buddies aren't paying their fair share either so fuck em.

I've repeatedly agreed that the GOP share quite a bit of the responsibility for the immigration problems in this country.

That being said, Trump was the candidate most credible in offering a change to the status quo.

Who should we have supported instead of him, that would have given US anything better?

Trump is talking a good game I know why you fell for it. I'm just telling you that his talk is all bullshit. And if you do stop illegal immigration they will just open the doors and flood the market with legal immigrants. And they will convince you we need them. Do you want your social security? We need more workers paying in. Do you want 4% growth? We need more bodies.

I won't agree with them I'll agree with you. But still they will spin it in a way you will somehow blame me and not them. It's illegal employers who are your problem and too many of them are just like this Rockwell character.

I am glad to see you are frustrated talking to a right wing nut job who can argue that shit doesn't stink. And we are helpless in trying to stop illegals from working at his company. Why? Because it's unconstitutional to stop him.

I'm glad you are finally seeing conservative spin on what is and isn't constitutional. Stop being a fool thinking the GOP cares about workers. Trump could have run as a conservative Democrat but he chose to run as a liberal sounding Republican. I ain't buying it either way. Either way his tax breaks were going to heavily favor the rich. And his immigration policies aren't fixing anything because all the illegals who were here before he got here are still here. The only way to send them packing is if they can't find jobs. Bye

Perhaps his talk was all bullshit. Some of the news seems to indicate some increased seriousness at ICE.

I would not bullshit you. Show up when I have jobs available and if you can do the job for what I can afford, you got it.

I was referring to Trump. Libs have no ability to understand politically supporting someone, without thinking of them as nigh unto GODS.

Did you see 30 Americans showed up for jobs at that Koch Food place the government raided. 300 illegals were let go so there are still 270 jobs available that pay $12 hr. How is Mr. Koch going to find enough people to fill those 270 unfilled jobs now?

We have the same problem in Georgia. One time a farmer advertised on the local paper; he listed jobs with the state employment service (which gave access to the job to every person drawing an unemployment check); he passed out flyers. Of the 280 positions this guy offered, less than half enough people showed up. FOUR Americans show up and two of them didn't last until noon. It was on the evening news. A newsman was there for the entire thing.

We have the same problem in Georgia. One time a farmer advertised on the local paper; he listed jobs with the state employment service (which gave access to the job to every person drawing an unemployment check); he passed out flyers. Of the 280 positions this guy offered, less than half enough people showed up. FOUR Americans show up and two of them didn't last until noon. It was on the evening news. A newsman was there for the entire thing.

To be honest, when the economy is good, which it is now, usually people stop caring about illegals. But Trump made too good of an argument to blue collar workers. He said it was illegals who were here illegally competing for jobs and bringing wages down. That is/was true. The only problem is all these white blue collar workers are still competing for these low paying blue collar jobs and the corporations don't want to pay more even though they say they can't find enough help. They/You refuse to raise your wages. You're just waiting it out. You're waiting for the illegals to dig a hole under Trump's wall and start coming back. LOL.

We should be making money on border policy by being faithful to our Commerce Clause not losing money on implied, right wing fantasy.
Huh? This is the second time you said this. Please explain.
Our Constitution is our supreme law of the land not Any form of implied right wing bigotry.

We should not be losing money on border policy with our Express establishment clause for Naturalization, whenever the right wing has nothing but bigotry to justify their implied fantasy.

You sound just as nutty as the people who say the income tax is unconstitutional. Maybe that's true but good luck convincing a jury. Your arguments would be ignored in court.

You'll probably continue to get away with it being that you are a small business owner. No one's going to catch you. Just like me and my side business. I make about $20,000 a year from it and I pay no taxes on any of that money. So while I think you are a traitor, I guess you could say I'm unpatriotic too for not paying my fair share. But then again, I'm sure Trump and his billionaire buddies aren't paying their fair share either so fuck em.

You think I'm a traitor because I offer jobs and white Americans won't show up and do the job? What kind of a fucking idiot are you? The jobs are there. Nobody is discriminating against Americans... Hell I give them the first shot at it.

The best example I give people is the time a year or so ago I offered a job to a man that wanted $985 an hour to do. I got a Mexican laborer to do it for $30 an hour. When I offered the job, I was prepared to pay $60 an hour. The skill set was so minor that a third worlder could do it! Why pay a surgeon's wages and drive yourself into bankruptcy just because a white American wants to get rich off of you? Where is the common sense in that? You only prove that sense is not common.

And, yes, I know the income tax is unconstitutional. My brother quit paying them over 30 years ago. My father quit paying maybe 15 to 20 years before he died - and he was a millionaire. He left his estate to drunks and thieves that he hung with and they all got their money. For those who want the facts, check this out before saying people are nutjobs:

You think I'm a traitor because I offer jobs and white Americans won't show up and do the job? What kind of a fucking idiot are you? The jobs are there. Nobody is discriminating against Americans... Hell I give them the first shot at it.

The best example I give people is the time a year or so ago I offered a job to a man that wanted $985 an hour to do. I got a Mexican laborer to do it for $30 an hour. When I offered the job, I was prepared to pay $60 an hour. The skill set was so minor that a third worlder could do it! Why pay a surgeon's wages and drive yourself into bankruptcy just because a white American wants to get rich off of you? Where is the common sense in that? You only prove that sense is not common.

And, yes, I know the income tax is unconstitutional. My brother quit paying them over 30 years ago. My father quit paying maybe 15 to 20 years before he died - and he was a millionaire. He left his estate to drunks and thieves that he hung with and they all got their money. For those who want the facts, check this out before saying people are nutjobs:

I agree with you on the income tax.

But you seem to be missing an important part of the equation. That illegal shouldn't be an option for you. And you should be punished for using that option. If you can't find an American to do the job then put in for a HB1 visa. Without rules there is chaos. And that's what we have right now.

You know where they don't have any rules that you business owners have to follow? Mexico. You would be a great employer in Mexico.

To be honest, when the economy is good, which it is now, usually people stop caring about illegals. But Trump made too good of an argument to blue collar workers. He said it was illegals who were here illegally competing for jobs and bringing wages down. That is/was true. The only problem is all these white blue collar workers are still competing for these low paying blue collar jobs and the corporations don't want to pay more even though they say they can't find enough help. They/You refuse to raise your wages. You're just waiting it out. You're waiting for the illegals to dig a hole under Trump's wall and start coming back. LOL.

Trump did not make any kind of case. All Donald Trump did was to parrot the Democrats party line message. He conned rednecks with low IQs and exposed how easily duped the average white American really is. He gave you National Socialist "solutions" he got from a white supremacist. Proof? Figure it out:

The people who vote for Democrats are idiots. That is a given. If, for instance, what you think were true why would the bulk of blue collar workers still be voting for the Ds given that above history lesson?

There is NO proof that foreign labor drives down wages. When America had conservative economists (Nobel Prize winners at that) holding a similar view as mine, they were the good guys:

Free to Choose (Milton Friedman, 1980) – The Tyranny of Control

Classically Liberal: What Milton Friedman really said about immigration.

Anti-immigrants quote Friedman up to a certain point. The second link continues where the anti-immigrant argument leaves off.

I agree with you on the income tax.

But you seem to be missing an important part of the equation. That illegal shouldn't be an option for you. And you should be punished for using that option. If you can't find an American to do the job then put in for a HB1 visa. Without rules there is chaos. And that's what we have right now.

You know where they don't have any rules that you business owners have to follow? Mexico. You would be a great employer in Mexico.

YOU miss the point. It was the Democrats that came up with this class warfare nonsense. We let half a million people come in to be temporary workers and a million can become citizens. I hope you're getting kissed by the Democrats because you're sure as Hell being screwed.

The leadership of the Democrats can change gears at a moment's notice and you'll reverse what you're thinking. Their deadheads will go right along with them. What do you suppose kept the blue collar guys from changing parties when Trump took up Clinton's fight?

Just because the Democrats enact a law does not mean it meets constitutional muster. Right now, the objective is to get the whites to relinquish the balance of their Rights, disarm and make America a POLICE STATE. You were played by the politicians.

We should be making money on border policy by being faithful to our Commerce Clause not losing money on implied, right wing fantasy.

What does that even mean???
it means you are simply clueless and Causeless.

Just because you are an idiot does not make me clueless or causeless. You are such a simpleton, you call me right wing and you've never had enough common sense to ASK what my cause is. Now, I wouldn't even share that with you without an apology.

I can just laugh my ass off at you for being so smug about your stupidity, thinking you have something beneficial to say.

What does that even mean???
it means you are simply clueless and Causeless.

Just because you are an idiot does not make me clueless or causeless. You are such a simpleton, you call me right wing and you've never had enough common sense to ASK what my cause is. Now, I wouldn't even share that with you without an apology.

I can just laugh my ass off at you for being so smug about your stupidity, thinking you have something beneficial to say.
only the incompetent, say that.

Eventually, if they jobs stay unfilled, he will have to consider radical solutions. LIke raising wages.

Forum List

Back