Biden Dismantles the Ban on Hiring Illegal Immigrants

so xiden is catering to businesses and undermining our laws? really? xiden bought and paid for..thanks for clearing that up for us

Nearly every single politician has done this.

show me one that has ever lifted enforcement of knowingly hiring illegals like this

There has been very little enforcement. Remember when Trump was going to round up a million illegals and then did nothing?

There has been very little enforcement. Remember when Trump was going to round up a million illegals and then did nothing?
no….i remember him doing just that…also remember dems in congress going nuts and wanting of raids

i also remember him getting the largest penalty in history of a company that knowingly hired illegals

so i’ll continue to wait for other examples sod presidents doing what xiden just did…you obviously are a dembot cultist ain’t will continue to ignore the problem and deflect

no….i remember him doing just that…also remember dems in congress going nuts and wanting of raids

i also remember him getting the largest penalty in history of a company that knowingly hired illegals

so i’ll continue to wait for other examples sod presidents doing what xiden just did…you obviously are a dembot cultist ain’t will continue to ignore the problem and deflect

There is no way to discuss something with someone like yourself that is so willing to be so dishonest.

There is no way to discuss something with someone like yourself that is so willing to be so dishonest.
haha what am i being dishonest about? i am merely asking you to support your claims…haha

very telling that you deflect to suggesting i am a liar for asking you to back up your claims

yeah investigators take time, Trump admin was the one that ultimately prosecuted it and got the historic punishment

now xiden has opened the door and given the green light to hire illegals
They were going to be prosecuted no matter who the President was, again a Trump Humper patting Trump on the back for something he had nothing to do with.

They were going to be prosecuted no matter who the President was, again a Trump Humper patting Trump on the back for something he had nothing to do with.
what makes you say that? you don’t know if the Clinton admin wouldn’t of taken the Xiden approach here

Question for you Ex, if hiring illegals is against the law how is it that we never see any of the owners, superviors, plant managers, etc. arrested and charged when ICE raids these plants.

Because those racist gimps you Democrats elect won't prosecute them for it, and neither do Republicans for that matter; Trump prosecuted a couple but that's it. So be happy, your Party wants to keep you hood rats stupid, poor, and violent, just the way you like it. Biden is going going to give you losers 'Reparations' any minute now, so hold your breath until he does, dumbass.

Forum List

Back