How do illegal get welfare !!!!

aitlax

Rookie
Feb 5, 2009
I have a small cleaning company .
All my employee have to have sss# are they don't work for me.

I started putting sss# in the new thing the government has to check for fake one. And wow two Girls that have worked for me for almost 5 years are illegal.

Now here the part I don't understand !! One is on welfare from the good old U.S.A.
I have gotten paper work every 6 months to report any change in her pay for 3 years.

I know a lot of illegal that get free heath care for all their kids !!!!
How dose the Government let this happen . My taxes and your pay for this.

We pay for them to have more baby !!!! The whole hospital bill and then the baby are legal and welfare pay for kids after that.

I know of two girl both illegal got our government help to pay the whole hospital bill to have their baby they both have 4 or 5 kid already !!!!

Now both of their kid get a free ride on us !!!

I pay over 700.00 a month for health insurance

Work 7 day a week (and I'm almost 60 ) to pay taxes my government give away.

They want the employer to stop hiring illegal !!! I want them to stop giving my money away .

HOW DOSE THIS WORK !!!

How do illegal get bank accounts ??
How do illegal get car insurance with no driver licence ???
Hod to illegal get their kids in our school with no paper work ???
How do illegal get welfare ???
How do illegal rent homes ""
or buy them !!

Illegals can get benefits a variety of ways. If a woman is pregnant, she can get medical for herself and her children even if she's illegal. Then the medical carries on for a while after the baby is born. And unless the worker questions the citizenship anyone can get foodstamps.

Also if an illegal is fleeing a domestic violence situation, we can give her cash, foodstamps and sometimes medical (depending). The kids of illegals can get all those things, too....often you have illegal parents with kids who are US citizens, and they get all those things for their kids.

All my employee have to have sss#[sic] are they don't work for me.

I started putting sss# in the new thing the government has to check for fake one. And wow two Girls that have worked for me for almost 5 years are illegal.

Now here the part I don't understand !! One is on welfare from the good old U.S.A.
I have gotten paper work every 6 months to report any change in her pay for 3 years.

I know a lot of illegal[sic] that get free heath care for all their kids !!!!
How dose[sic] the Government let this happen . My taxes and your pay for this.

We pay for them to have more baby !!!! The whole hospital bill and then the baby are[sic] legal and welfare pay for kids after that.

I know of two girl both[sic] illegal got our government help to pay the whole hospital bill to have their baby they both have 4 or 5 kid already !!!!

They want the employer to stop hiring illegal !!! I want them to stop giving my money away .

HOW DOSE THIS WORK !!!

How do illegal get car insurance with no driver licence[sic] ???
Hod to illegal[sic] get their kids in our school with no paper work ???
How do illegal[sic] get welfare ???
How do illegal[sic] rent homes ""
or buy them !!

if you actually own a company, who fills out your paper work...the illegals? it's obviously not you.

theres mour but wy goe un?[sic]

It's worse than what everyone thinks. The illegal aliens are allowed by our federal government to break the laws entering the country illegally. Then the next step is for the illegal alien to steal some unsuspecting American's identification. Then they head to a state that gives illegal aliens driver licenses. Once the illegal alien recieves a drivers license he has a "breeder document." He appears to many as legal, because he has a drivers license. Then he can open up a bank account and get a job and pay fake taxes with his fake ID. Of course totally screwing up someone else life with the IRS and social security. The illegal alien may even committ a crime or buy a car or house on an innocent Americans ID. They also, commit voter fraud.

The women all have at least several ID's and they usually have a low skilled job and collect welfare at the same time. Their Anchor Babies are eligible for Welfare and the illegal alien parent collects it for them. The government supports the entire family. It's Double Dipping on the taxpayers money, so to speak.

The illegal alien men usually work under the table and live off the womens Welfare goodies and in public housing, they even get their electricity bills paid for free. They're even allotted gas money. They come for the benefits not the jobs. They may even have some extra curricular activities going on like drug smuggling, human trafficking and auto theft. With these people theft is revered. They also, sell each other stolen identies. One Americans social security number, may be used, by as many as, fourty illegal aliens at the same time.

Here is a list of some of the benefits illegal aliens scam on. The largest of these are Medicaid; the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC); food stamps; Supplemental Security Income (SSI); Section 8 housing; public housing; Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF); the school lunch and breakfast programs; the WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) nutrition program; and the Social Services Block Grant (SSBG). Many means-tested programs, such as SSI and the EITC, provide cash to recipients. Others, such as public housing or SSBG, pay for ser­vices that are provided to recipients. Not to mention the Free Education for their illegal alien and Anchor Baby children.

~*~*~*~*~*~

An illegal alien parent receives welfare benefits on behalf of his or her U.S. citizen child. regardless of the parentʼs immigration status may receive welfare and other benefits. When such a child receives assistance, the aid also helps support the childʼs family. Page 1. http://www.gao.gov/archive/1998/he98030.pdf

In 2007, legal and illegal aliens cost the federal government more than $346 BILLION dollars and the U.S. taxpayers paid more than $ 9,000. for each immigrant in the country! http://www.esrresearch.com/Rubensteinreport.pdf

Last edited:
illegals cannot get all of that. you are full of shit and it's coming out of your ears.

Identity Theft Is A Family Tradition,
Mama is a welfare thief and fraud,
Daddy is a lazy deadbeat dad,
Brother sells crack and,
Sister sells her bod,
With these people theft is revered.

$12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally.
CNN.com - Transcripts

$17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
CNN.com - Transcripts

Last edited:
illegals cannot get all of that. you are full of shit and it's coming out of your ears.

Brother sells crack and,
Sister sells her bod.

$12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally.
CNN.com - Transcripts

$17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
CNN.com - Transcripts

Identity thieves can theoretically get all of the services you listed.

Brother sells crack and,
Sister sells her bod.

CNN.com - Transcripts

CNN.com - Transcripts

Identity thieves can theoretically get all of the services you listed.

:clap2:

$90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.
CNN.com - Transcripts

$2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
Center for Immigration Studies

$2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
Center for Immigration Studies

In fiscal year 1995, about $1.1 billion in AFDC and Food Stamp benefits were provided to household with an illegal alien parent.
http://www.gao.gov/archive/1998/he98030.pdf

Contact Elected Officials:

http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml

Last edited:

We pay for them to have more baby !!!! The whole hospital bill and then the baby are legal and welfare pay for kids after that.

I know of two girl both illegal got our government help to pay the whole hospital bill to have their baby they both have 4 or 5 kid already !!!!

HOW DOSE THIS WORK !!!

or buy them !!

They get welfare by simply crossing our borders. They get free medical care, via the American tax-payer.

California is experiencing a 7.5 billion dollar DEFICIT, & it is expected to go to a 45 billion dollar deficit by 2010! Why? Because they end up paying for all of this & much more.

As far as what you're experiencing--I have to laugh when one of our policitians refer to illegals as "undocumented"? They do have documentation. They have legal valid drivers license's, yes-fake social security numbers & even U.S certified birth certificates. Just because they're illegal doesn't mean they're stupid. In fact, they have caught employees at the DMV in California getting paid from illegals to supply I.D's, Drivers licenses, Birth Certificates, etc. Documentation for illegals has turned into a real economic boom for some in California.

NOTE: There is a system called E-verify that is used by employers to make certain that they're hiring American citizens. An employer only needs to go on-line to check for valid citizenship. Ironic--but this is the only cut that Democrats in the house & senate want to cut out of this new economic stimulus bill that is currently being debated in the senate. One Texas Republican senator is fighting like crazy to keep E-Verify funded. He stated that if we do not have E-verify we will have 300,000 illegals filling what American jobs are left.

If you're concerned you should contact your senators immediately to make certain that E-Verify remains funded. If you don't, don't complain later about illegals taking your job.
I

Last edited:

oh yes they can Dev,with all the Latinos in power positions in this state you dont think this goes on? they may not get everything mentioned,but they get a good deal of them...this is California Dev.....getting to be known as Mexifornia.....why do you think so many illegals come here instead of the other border states,the Mayor of LA,Villaraigosa,might as well be the Mayor of Mexico City,their needs get taken care of in LA.....My nieces boyfriend is an illegal,but he is trying like a bastard to become a citizen,anyway he is absolutely pissed off about his "country men" who are here right were we live (he lives next door),he talks to these guys all the time and tells me that this guy over there is getting this kind of aide,this woman right across the street from me gets a lot of freebies,including aide with her rent (he has a sense of whats right,and will not go this route,hence he works for what he gets)......my eyes were opened to this kind of shit,not only by this guy but a few other Mexicans i have known for quite a while,they verified this a couple years ago.....it happens,and will no doubt increase as time goes on.......

Many illegal immigrants don't reap the benefits that they earn through labor. They are forced to use fake social security numbers to enter the formal labor market because of their illegal status, and despite being taxed for social security and unemployment benefits, are unable to access those benefits, instead giving a free check to state and federal coffers.

Illegal Immigrants Are Bolstering Social Security With Billions - New York Times

As the debate over Social Security heats up, the estimated seven million or so illegal immigrant workers in the United States are now providing the system with a subsidy of as much as $7 billion a year.

HOW DOSE THIS WORK !!!

or buy them !!
By the way they can use someone elses SSN also, I found out recently someone used mine for a few months to work at this contruction company a few years ago. And the only reason I found out was because I went to court for child support payments and they sent me a list of all the jobs I ever worked. I suggest all of you get the same sort of list!

They receive all the benefits WOOFMOON mentioned and more because they cheat in every thing they do and never get caught.

They can also get temporary social security numbers. And often though the illegal is exempt from some programs that doesn't mean their children are....though mom may not get foodstamps, her income is counted, and her children, if born in the US, are eligible for fs, medical, even cash assistance. If they're reporting every 3 months, they are probably also eligible for employment related daycare. I promise you the worker knows the status of the family, and what they are receiving is legal.

We have lots of clients who have social security number discrepancies.

Sorry to say, but you are wrong. If the environment was so hostile, and there were no benefits, why would people stay around????? Not many have common sense, but most folks won't stay where they aren't welcome.

PS: One of these days I'm going to become an illegal immigrant to Mexico. Lol!!!!!!!

Actually, they can.

I second that - you bet they can and you bet they DO!

You bet they do! Here in Illinois we had a rep. that put in a bill to stop it {HB 4142}. The bill was killed. They know exactly what is going on and have no intention of enforcing the laws. Yet like CA. they are working on a budget and will probably cut services for CITIZENS. Like the feds talking of cutting medicare and medicaid but will not even talk about the money they give to States for illegals.

Forum List

Back