Biden Dismantles the Ban on Hiring Illegal Immigrants

Question for you Ex, if hiring illegals is against the law how is it that we never see any of the owners, superviors, plant managers, etc. arrested and charged when ICE raids these plants.
The illegals presented forged documents

You do realize that these businesses cant hire someone and get their taxes sent to the IRS without being provided a SSN, right? ...and they cant send their paycheck to their bank account unless the person used a fake SSN to set up that bank account. :cuckoo:
You do realize that companies have been hiring illegals for decades, right?

Question for you Ex, if hiring illegals is against the law how is it that we never see any of the owners, superviors, plant managers, etc. arrested and charged when ICE raids these plants.

That's an excellent point.

I favor profoundly harsh punishments for employers who knowingly hire illegal vermin. At a minimum, I think a business should be fined $10,000 per instance, with fines increasing as the number of instances increases. Punishments would range from those fines to the seizure of the business by the government and criminal charges...

You do realize that companies have been hiring illegals for decades, right?
You completely avoided the fact that illegals give employers fake SSN's. You want to paint this picture of greedy tycoons rubbing their hands together as they make illegals pick fruit for pennies, but the truth is those illegals give them false documentation, at which point they are paid a fair wage.

You completely avoided the fact that illegals give employers fake SSN's. You want to paint this picture of greedy tycoons rubbing their hands together as they make illegals pick fruit for pennies, but the truth is those illegals give them false documentation, at which point they are paid a fair wage.
Come on Godboy I hope you are not that stupid. Every illegal that comes over here is not giving an employer a fake SSN, that's a cop out to let these employers off the hook. I have been on plenty of construction sites and many illegals did not have fake SSNs. They were being paid under the table.

Come on Godboy I hope you are not that stupid. Every illegal that comes over here is not giving an employer a fake SSN, that's a cop out to let these employers off the hook. I have been on plenty of construction sites and many illegals did not have fake SSNs. They were being paid under the table.
Unless they are being paid cash under the table, they are using false documentation. There is no way around it. Employers cant pay them without that documentation, and they wouldnt have a bank account to cash those checks without false documentation.

Employers have no way to determine status. Only the federal government can do that.

We could enact mandatory e-verify with strong penalties for not using it but we won't.

Why do you suppose that is?
You would know if you read the Cloward Piven strategy.

That was a 6yr case that started long before Trump was even in office.
yeah investigators take time, Trump admin was the one that ultimately prosecuted it and got the historic punishment

now xiden has opened the door and given the green light to hire illegals

I know what it is. I'll note you did not answer really. It's because business wants the illegals here.
Assuming you are correct, how many illegals does business want? How high does an imported population have to be before we recognize the problem, irrespective of what businesses want. How about a population the size of Mumbai in Lexington Kentucky? Is that good for business? No. One side is business wants illegals. Business, on the other hand is moving toward automation. Agriculture is becoming increasingly automated. Fast food is moving toward automation. The old saw that business either wants or needs illegals ceased to be true years ago. It's the story liberals tell themselves to justify open borders. This kind of illegal immigration is not sustainable. This kind of immigration is a nation killer, designed to overwhelm and fracture American institutions.

I know what it is. I'll note you did not answer really. It's because business wants the illegals here.
so xiden is catering to businesses and undermining our laws? really? xiden bought and paid for..thanks for clearing that up for us

Assuming you are correct, how many illegals does business want? How high does an imported population have to be before we recognize the problem, irrespective of what businesses want. How about a population the size of Mumbai in Lexington Kentucky? Is that good for business? No. One side is business wants illegals. Business, on the other hand is moving toward automation. Agriculture is becoming increasingly automated. Fast food is moving toward automation. The old saw that business either wants or needs illegals ceased to be true years ago. It's the story liberals tell themselves to justify open borders. This kind of illegal immigration is not sustainable. This kind of immigration is a nation killer, designed to overwhelm and fracture American institutions.

To an individual business they are not worried about how many are enough as long as they have enough.

You are as big of a problem as those who believe in "open borders" as you refuse to hold politicians accountable for what needs done. Hammered for hiring illegals.

Forum List

Back