Ignore,just doing some pic tests

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Trying to figure out why smugmug no longer works on USMB.
If there is a more appropriate place let me know mods.

i-mgXJ256-L.jpg

You still on that rant, you lazy peanut head? Just do what we all do, download and upload a file .

Announcements and Feedback is a strange place to post something you want people to ignore....just saying!

i-mgXJ256-L.jpg
I know of four ways to post an image here. Upload from your pc, or find an image online and right click the mouse on it and select copy image, and then right click on the posting box here and click paste. You can also right click on the image and click copy image address and then paste that in between this
. You may also click on the image icon at the top of the post box and paste the image address there..

Never mind, I just tried to copy and paste one from there and it won't let you. Probably on their end.

i-mgXJ256-L.jpg
I know of four ways to post an image here. Upload from your pc, or find an image online and right click the mouse on it and select copy image, and then right click on the posting box here and click paste. You can also right click on the image and click copy image address and then paste that in between this
. You may also click on the image icon at the top of the post box and paste the image address there..

Smugmug was a simple copy and paste to your message.
Talked to Smugmug and they insist it isnt a problem on their end.

i-mgXJ256-L.jpg

Smugmug was a simple copy and paste to your message.
Talked to Smugmug and they insist it isnt a problem on their end.
Share my photos

I moved the mouse over the image and right clicked and then clicked copy image address. I tried to copy image and paste it that didn't work.

Western%20Tanager%205-S.jpg

Dang! Now I just copied this image and pasted it and it worked. Weird!

Forum List

Back