Ignore,just doing some pic tests

Announcements and Feedback is a strange place to post something you want people to ignore....just saying!

I think HWGA was thinking it was something wrong with the forum re. why his pictures won't load correctly, so this is why he posted in A&F.

Announcements and Feedback is a strange place to post something you want people to ignore....just saying!

I think HWGA was thinking it was something wrong with the forum re. why his pictures won't load correctly, so this is why he posted in A&F.
It really doesn’t matter to me where he posts his experimentation. I just thought it ironic that he had IGNORE in the title and he posted in ANOUCEMENTS and feedback.

He must be a Taurus like me , stubborn and gets it done one way or another..

Nah...I'm a Gemini.
But I'm far more aggressive than the average Gemini if ya believe that kinda stuff.

It really doesn’t matter to me where he posts his experimentation. I just thought it ironic that he had IGNORE in the title and he posted in ANOUCEMENTS and feedback.

Well he is retarded and a single issue poster, he has been pissed off about this for like three days, glad I am not a girl and his wife ..

Well he is retarded and a single issue poster, he has been pissed off about this for like three days, glad I am not a girl and his wife ..

Ya dont wanna be bitch slapped by me thats for sure.

If you do, please post a video!

Lol...

If you do, please post a video!

Trying to figure out why smugmug no longer works on USMB.
If there is a more appropriate place let me know mods.

i-mgXJ256-L.jpg
I know of four ways to post an image here. Upload from your pc, or find an image online and right click the mouse on it and select copy image, and then right click on the posting box here and click paste. You can also right click on the image and click copy image address and then paste that in between this
. You may also click on the image icon at the top of the post box and paste the image address there..
i-mgXJ256-L.jpg

^^^^ Why do I keep getting this instead of a pic? ^^^^^
I have noticed it in some of the older threads, too, that the images are no longer showing up; there is this instead.
Is that what the OP is trying to fix? Or is it something on my end?

He was having trouble copying and pasting images from a site he uses to store images on. They would show up as a red X.

Trying to figure out why smugmug no longer works on USMB.
If there is a more appropriate place let me know mods.

i-mgXJ256-L.jpg
I know of four ways to post an image here. Upload from your pc, or find an image online and right click the mouse on it and select copy image, and then right click on the posting box here and click paste. You can also right click on the image and click copy image address and then paste that in between this
. You may also click on the image icon at the top of the post box and paste the image address there..
i-mgXJ256-L.jpg

^^^^ Why do I keep getting this instead of a pic? ^^^^^
I have noticed it in some of the older threads, too, that the images are no longer showing up; there is this instead.
Is that what the OP is trying to fix? Or is it something on my end?

I'm trying to figure it out.
I used to be able to copy and paste photos straight from Smugmug to my post.
Now it's the stupid fake pic with the x through it.
Talked to Smugmug and they insist it isnt on their end.
Which makes sense since as you noted it's happening to pics here on USMB.

He was having trouble copying and pasting images from a site he uses to store images on. They would show up as a red X.
I get that part, Mike. I was in the Egg Hunt thread from about a year ago (looking for a Lucy chicken meme) and noticed a lot of posts included that red X. When they went up a year ago, they weren't red X's.
Seems like something happened somewhere.

I get that part, Mike. I was in the Egg Hunt thread from about a year ago (looking for a Lucy chicken meme) and noticed a lot of posts included that red X. When they went up a year ago, they weren't red X's.
Usually after a passage of time, it's because the image hosting site has ceased to be, or the person who posted it no longer uses it and his images have been removed or his account deleted.

Usually after a passage of time, it's because the image hosting site has ceased to be, or the person who posted it no longer uses it and his images have been removed or his account deleted.

Thats not the case here.

Thats not the case here.
I know, I just meant after a year or so and you see an old post and all the pics are red X's.

Thats not the case here.
I know, I just meant after a year or so and you see an old post and all the pics are red X's.

I'm seeing then on peoples sig lines.
I would have to think they're not seeing the red x or they would have removed them.

Maybe they don't care. Some of my old posts are red X'ed and I just left ti alone.

Forum List

Back