Is There an Expiration on the Ignore Feature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Suddenly, MANY antisemites I've placed on ignore are no longer on ignore. So I get to remember why I placed them on ignore in the first place. Is there an expiration date?

Suddenly, MANY antisemites I've placed on ignore are no longer on ignore. So I get to remember why I placed them on ignore in the first place. Is there an expiration date?
What timescale are we talking here when they were originally on ignore; i.e. weeks, months, or years.

It's a shame the forum software doesn't allow you to change the word, "Ignore". I would change mine to, "Retard".

Here is what's bizarre. I have these two antisemites on ignore. I've never clicked to view their nonsense. But it's displaying it anyway.

Why is that?

Screenshot_20231209-085850.png

Here's another. He/she/it is on ignore. Has been for a long time. It says they're on ignore, but as you can see, I can read their antisemetic nonsense. And no, I didn't click to read. Never have with this person. I wish the software actually worked

Screenshot_20231209-094525.png

Here's another. He/she/it is on ignore. Has been for a long time. It says they're on ignore, but as you can see, I can read their antisemetic nonsense. And no, I didn't click to read. Never have with this person. I wish the software actually worked

View attachment 870389

Luisa, not JGalt. He's one of the good ones. So even that's curious. I have no idea why this screenshot displays this way

I just had one tell me that people here want me to be baked alive.

My goodness, the things I would miss if I had people on ignore.........
They may have a right to speak, up to a point, but they don't have a right to be heard. And I'm not going to help them with that.

There are a couple, who have surprised me that I have on ignore that I'll occasionally read in the hope that they've come around. But so far no. They've just dug in their antisemetic heels

I've had it happen a few times I think but then again it could just be the person created a sock account without being able to sock their obnoxious personalities. Not sure.

I've had it happen a few times I think but then again it could just be the person created a sock account without being able to sock their obnoxious personalities. Not sure.
Speaking of socks, I do know that Mods cannot be ignored.

Just saying.......

I'd say it was a glitch in the software.

No. Carlin just needs to find a less transparent, less amateur means of airing his grievances with other people's content.

His intent is clear to anyone who pays attention to his infantile routine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back