Is There an Expiration on the Ignore Feature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what's bizarre. I have these two antisemites on ignore. I've never clicked to view their nonsense. But it's displaying it anyway.

Why is that?

View attachment 870379
did you ever think of scrolling by the handle and boogie it on after?......saves a lot of time

i love the ignored...i'm their patron saintg......they piss people off no matter what side...i like that

I have a question for anyone who knows about Facebook. If two people block each other on Facebook how can they ever find each other again?

Because when someone blocks you their name completely disappears from the search engine and vice versa.

And would it be a similar situation here ?

Suddenly, MANY antisemites I've placed on ignore are no longer on ignore. So I get to remember why I placed them on ignore in the first place. Is there an expiration date?
Never had any problem with the ignore feature. Once a year or so I have an “amnesty” where I clear my ignores. Usually the folks have stopped posting. Those who haven’t usually earn their way back onto the list.

You can still look at each others FB page, just can't communicate I think.
From a different account, but once you've ignored 'blocked' someone on FB, you may still see their name on your messenger list but you will not be able to contact them.... and then if you delete that conversation on messenger you wouldn't be able to find their name at all unless you use another account.

The first part (next) is not a complaint:

The Board will not permit a racist to use the “N” word.

The second part (next) is more of a 2d premise than a complaint:

The Board does nothing about the expression of hateful death wishes against Jews.

The question is: what neutral principle justifies the former but doesn’t justify action against the latter?

There are no anti-Semitic posters on the form. For perhaps the 100th time there was a poll asking which people they think is the most hateful group Jews got zero votes while blacks whites and others got numerous votes. These types of accusations are an embarrassment for the Republicans and Democrats that make them. The BLM tactics are truly an embarrassment to America.

Hell, even when I see somebody make a racist comment toward white people or bigoted comment toward Christians. I don’t sit there like a crybaby. I’ll just respond by praising European history and Christian history..

The Israel fanatics as opposed to regular pro Israel people have been asked to show the proof of one single anti-Semitic post. They’ve never been able to show it. All they do is use BLM tactics and tell people how they think and invent peoples viewpoint.

There are no anti-Semitic posters on the form. For perhaps the 100th time there was a poll asking which people they think is the most hateful group Jews got zero votes while blacks whites and others got numerous votes. These types of accusations are an embarrassment for the Republicans and Democrats that make them. The BLM tactics are truly an embarrassment to America.

Hell, even when I see somebody make a racist comment toward white people or bigoted comment toward Christians. I don’t sit there like a crybaby. I’ll just respond by praising European history and Christian history..

The Israel fanatics as opposed to regular pro Israel people have been asked to show the proof of one single anti-Semitic post. They’ve never been able to show it. All they do is use BLM tactics and tell people how they think and invent peoples viewpoint.
🙄

Pop a gasket, there Bro'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back