If we could get Catholic politicians to listen to the Catholic Church the world...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...would be a better place.

But for some reason we have hundreds, perhaps thousands of Catholic politicians, who brag about being Catholics (like the Kennedys and Nancy Pelosi) and yet ignore everything the Catholic Church teaches.

The Kennedys all went to hell because they were bad Catholics.

Ted Kennedy should have never made it into the political realm and he should have been charged and jailed when he pulled this;

We have some really good friends (who are also good people) who are Catholic. The crooked ones are no reflection on the good ones but people can't seem to get past identifying people with the religion when bad peeps go to the same church as decent peeps.

The Church has a rule that a Catholic woman is automatically ex-communicated if she has an abortion.

Why is there no similar rule, ex-communicating Catholic politicians who openly advocate legal abortion, which is a much more serious sin?

Hell, you're automatically ex-communicated if you're a Catholic who joins the Freemasons, and yet Catholic politicians who advocate legal abortion are not ex-communicated.

The Church has a rule that a Catholic woman is automatically ex-communicated if she has an abortion.

Why is there no similar rule, ex-communicating Catholic politicians who openly advocate legal abortion, which is a much more serious sin?

No it doesn't.

Thank you , you made my point.

The Church makes every effort to make Penance available and obliges priests to make anonymity possible as well (c. 964). There is really no valid excuse for delaying one's full return to the sacraments. All those who have had abortions should come home to Christ and the Church.

also no one writes I had an abortion on their forehead, and I believe it okay to have an abortion, and I'm gay, I'm a pedophile, I lust and am divorced. Everyone is welcome.

But for some reason we have hundreds, perhaps thousands of Catholic politicians, who brag about being Catholics (like the Kennedys and Nancy Pelosi) and yet ignore everything the Catholic Church teaches.

Really...

Here's the thing, when it comes to Abortion and Birth control, most CATHOLICS ignore what the church says.

On the other things, like taking care of the poor and opposing the death penalty, the Democrats are far closer to what the Church says than the GOP is.

Really...

Here's the thing, when it comes to Abortion and Birth control, most CATHOLICS ignore what the church says.

On the other things, like taking care of the poor and opposing the death penalty, the Democrats are far closer to what the Church says than the GOP is.
hahahahhahaahahah
let's see you you prove THAT

Really...

the death penalty is not against christ's teachings
[ not that there is a god/etc anyway ]

Really...

Dems LOVE criminals and HATE cops/law and order/etc

The Kennedys all went to hell because they were bad Catholics.

Can you prove Heaven or Hell exist? I mean real evidence, not a book with talking snakes and giants in it, or the delusions of someone who was oxygen deprived. Photographs, film, recordings, you know. Real evidence.
There's Near Death Experiences (NDEs). Would you accept that as evidence of a life after death?

[

Really...

Trump and the GOP hate law and order.

[

Really...

Trump and the GOP hate law and order.
wrong--you don't see them burning/looting/rioting for criminals

Law and order does not mean, "Shooting any Darkie who made you feel all scared and stuff."

Law and order means everyone gets treated equally.... you know, not like this.

hhahahahaha
I've been over this before--that is a BIG lie
in fact I will make a thread on it--standby

Forum List

Back