Zone1 The Catholic Church is the most misunderstood/vilified "thing" in the world

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
and it always has been because Jesus promised we who follow Him would be

"hated by all because of His name"
Mk 13:13 and other psgs

Oh, I guess I forgot to mention it is also the most hated thing in history... which is evidenced by the posts and threads here of

well, just about anyone who isn't Catholic...

Sad, so many people are not inside the Church Christ founded.. They seem to think there is a better 'church' out there founded by a human being

where there are no ...

sinners

Oh, I guess I forgot to mention it is also the most hated thing in history... which is evidenced by the posts and threads here of

Sad, so many people are not inside the Church Christ founded.. They seem to think there is a better 'church' out there founded by a human being

where there are no ...

sinners
Nope. We just understand that God doesn't care what building you walk into on Sunday. He cares about what is in your heart on Monday...

We are not the ones that have misunderstood.
It has always been very ironic to me that Paul is held in such high regard in Catholicism when he, explicitly, wrote many times to do the exact opposite of what the Catholic church does. Indeed, the very foundational teachings of Catholicism is the direct opposite of what Paul wrote to the churches to do.

where there are no ...

sinners
main-qimg-2f31d39490c38fb4131f4c1e046b5de4.jpeg

It has always been very ironic to me that Paul is held in such high regard in Catholicism when he, explicitly, wrote many times to do the exact opposite of what the Catholic church does. Indeed, the very foundational teachings of Catholicism is the direct opposite of what Paul wrote to the churches to do.
no, that's not true

But I realized a long time ago that trying to inform nonCatholic antiCatholic folks of what is true and not true is

well, it is this

:bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3:

This can be corrected by allowing priests to marry. This will attract heterosexual men to the priesthood, which will make it an uncomfortable atmosphere for the perverts.
I guess you don't know about the stat that most child molesters are MARRIED?

He's not capable of doing both, I'm sure

:oops:
He is capable, He just doesn't.
The word “church” is a translation of the Greek word ekklesia which is defined as “an assembly” or “called-out ones.” The root meaning of church is not that of a building, but of people.

Romans 16:5 “Greet the church that is in their house.”
Paul refers to the church in their house—not a church building, but a body of believers.

Last edited:
no, that's not true

But I realized a long time ago that trying to inform nonCatholic antiCatholic folks of what is true and not true is

well, it is this

It is true...
It has always been very ironic to me that Paul is held in such high regard in Catholicism when he, explicitly, wrote many times to do the exact opposite of what the Catholic church does. Indeed, the very foundational teachings of Catholicism is the direct opposite of what Paul wrote to the churches to do
iamwhatiseem is correct.

Not the ones in the RCC.
Prove it

I'll be waiting.

1 in 4 girls is molested before becoming an adult and 1 in 6 boys is... There aren't that many priests (to cover your idiotic assertion that priests molest more than non priests)

Prove it

I'll be waiting.

1 in 4 girls is molested before becoming an adult and 1 in 6 boys is... There aren't that many priests (to cover your idiotic assertion that priests molest more than non priests)
I made no mention of pedophiles outside of the RCC.

no, that's not true

well, it is this

Maybe if you'd stop trying to tell us things that aren't true, we'd get along better.

Forum List

Back