I Miss Xenophon

you realize that the knife of ageism has two edges, mam?

it's wielded on me with wild abandon, should I play by their rules or knot? whatdoyathink?

i think you are biased, lol. as soon as modbert stated his age, he was attacked for it, for as long as i am here, and that, for fucks sake, is now a year. you were just another cat-avatar poster.

Aww c'mon, Eder!

You knew after only a few posts that WillowTree was a bitter old hag!

it's wielded on me with wild abandon, should I play by their rules or knot? whatdoyathink?

i think you are biased, lol. as soon as modbert stated his age, he was attacked for it, for as long as i am here, and that, for fucks sake, is now a year. you were just another cat-avatar poster.

Aww c'mon, Eder!

You knew after only a few posts that WillowTree was a bitter old hag!

yep.. that be me.

I'm just fine.. howboutyourself? you seem all hung out to dry in managing modmorns reputation,, how much did he pay ya..

34 quadrillion conch. the guy is loaded. :lol:

here's betting he makes YOU dive them up.. speaking of dive where the hell is divecon?? he's missing too..

I heard he was fed up with the ineffectiveness of stopping the Gulf oil leak so he's going to do it all by himself by hand...Rambo-style!

You think wrong and you lie. No surprise on both fronts.

Specific evidence.

Thank you.

you are stupid, and too emotional, i will neg rep you now.

WARNING: Neg repping me results in bounceback.

117359d1248608578-animated-gif-thread-mentos_rocket.gif

shit, the good they always die young,, and we're stuck with modmoron.

hey! modmoron is the young one. you can't have it both ways, unless you plead the "i am old" amendment. then you can get the better parking space.

you only have is word on that and he is a liar.

you make no sense. modmoron is 18 or 19 or 20. so he is like 47 or 46 or 45 years younger than you. neither you or him would have volunteered that information. but you did. now it is in the open. guess who will be attacked. he is definitely not a liar about his age. after we have discussed the ageism item to satisfaction we can then move on to the definition of a lie/lye, in 2012.

And, Xenophon is honest. All cannot even come close to saying the same thing.

:rolleyes:

I miss Xenophon. He is honest.

Yes, Xenophon is honest. It's a rare quality at USMB and indicative of character.

If anyone is still wondering what I am implying, xenophon is honest. A lot of posters are not.

Me too. He is honest.

Si modo...are you subtly trying to say that you think Xenophon is honest?

And, Xenophon is honest. All cannot even come close to saying the same thing.

:rolleyes:

I miss Xenophon. He is honest.

If anyone is still wondering what I am implying, xenophon is honest. A lot of posters are not.

Me too. He is honest.

Si modo...are you subtly trying to say that you think Xenophon is honest?

with her track record concerning honesty, hahah.

i bashed xenophon when he was on this board and i will bash him again, here. this guy was a thin skinned pseudo-historian with a god complex. honest, my ass.

hey! modmoron is the young one. you can't have it both ways, unless you plead the "i am old" amendment. then you can get the better parking space.

you only have is word on that and he is a liar.

you make no sense. modmoron is 18 or 19 or 20. so he is like 47 or 46 or 45 years younger than you. neither you or him would have volunteered that information. but you did. now it is in the open. guess who will be attacked. he is definitely not a liar about his age. after we have discussed the ageism item to satisfaction we can then move on to the definition of a lie/lye, in 2012.

he is a liar.

Forum List

Back