I Miss Xenophon

you only have is word on that and he is a liar.

you make no sense. modmoron is 18 or 19 or 20. so he is like 47 or 46 or 45 years younger than you. neither you or him would have volunteered that information. but you did. now it is in the open. guess who will be attacked. he is definitely not a liar about his age. after we have discussed the ageism item to satisfaction we can then move on to the definition of a lie/lye, in 2012.

he is a liar.

i cannot work like this!:evil:

And, Xenophon is honest. All cannot even come close to saying the same thing.

Me too. He is honest.

Si modo...are you subtly trying to say that you think Xenophon is honest?

with her track record concerning honesty, hahah.

i bashed xenophon when he was on this board and i will bash him again, here. this guy was a thin skinned pseudo-historian with a god complex. honest, my ass.

I just gotta tell ya, you have horrible taste in human beings.. picking modballs and bashing Xenophen.. spew. spit gag and hurl.

you make no sense. modmoron is 18 or 19 or 20. so he is like 47 or 46 or 45 years younger than you. neither you or him would have volunteered that information. but you did. now it is in the open. guess who will be attacked. he is definitely not a liar about his age. after we have discussed the ageism item to satisfaction we can then move on to the definition of a lie/lye, in 2012.

he is a liar.

i cannot work like this!:evil:

okay,, clock the hell out,, you're fired. finis.. kaput.

Si modo...are you subtly trying to say that you think Xenophon is honest?

with her track record concerning honesty, hahah.

i bashed xenophon when he was on this board and i will bash him again, here. this guy was a thin skinned pseudo-historian with a god complex. honest, my ass.

I just gotta tell ya, you have horrible taste in human beings.. picking modballs and bashing Xenophen.. spew. spit gag and hurl.

yeah, and i like you. :lol:

Xeno is a crybaby for leaving, as is MM. Still, I liked Xeno for his knowledge of history. Bit of an arrogant Dude, but a good member of the forum...same with MM..

Oh, well, such is life....
How is he being a crybaby? He made no announcement whatsover. All are operating on 'what they've heard another heard'.

He just left. Some of us know the reasons behind it and honor our word. Some choose to make conclusions on rumors and hearsay.

We can all make it a mystery box if you like. If he manned up he would say why he left. He won't, because if it is the reason mentioned, then he looks silly...and we can't have that can we?

did that asswipe leave? i will kill him if he did...great poster, witty, rarely got ruffled and often great points...great member of the board and if he has truly left, he will missed

Why won't this thread die?

CloggedToilet.png

If anyone is still wondering what I am implying, xenophon is honest. A lot of posters are not. And, Dogbert is generally not at all. There is no implication involved in that, either. I have explicitely and publically told him every time he is.

You said honesty is a rarity, which means that most posters aren't honest to you. As for me, I'm quite honest. :D

as long as he does not abuse his "power" as a mod, this should not be a problem then. i mean, he actually has mop duty.
and he can't drink yet, so there is no risk that he locks a thread because he is totally out of control. hahahahahaha

Automatic Designated Driver. :eusa_whistle:

46 year difference. She's no Mrs Robinson. :eusa_whistle:

Hey Xeno, if you happen to be around and read this. I am not home for a month or so. Family emergency, off to Florida in 5 hours.

I miss him too. USMB had a lose-lose situation.

I miss him too, he is the one who invited me here for over a year, he would send me a link and say, "why don't you join this forum, it is fun and you can say pretty much what is on your mind". I finally joined

What happened to that lovable curmudgen anyway?

Get your ass back here Xenophon

I need an ego spanking.

And only you can give it the way I like it.

Oh I wouldn't say honesty is a rare quality. In no specific order:

I mean EZ, Del, Elvis, Radio, Avg Joe, Crimson, Gunny, Jillian, Coyote, Article 15, American Horse, Luissa, Jon, Oscar Wao, Father Time, Newby, Care4all, Intense, Silky, geauxtohell, xotoxi, Dr Grump, Goldcatt, Missourian, Barb, Hjmick, California Girl, Diuretic, Divecon, Navy1960, Toro, Polk, Colin, Bootneck, Ravi, Dude, Sarah G, Kwc57, Dr House, eagleseven, editec, dilloduck, JW Frogen, Woyzeck, SFC Ollie, Shogun, Zoom Boing, thedoctorisin, Tom Clancy, Strollingbones, Shadow, Harry Dresden, Big Fizz, Bodecea, BasicGreatguy, and many others are all honest people. I may not always agree with all of them, but they are honest people.

In fact, I think most of the people at USMB are honest. I think you have seemed to confuse honesty with those with whom you agree with.

I think you have misjudged many of your fellow posters to think it is a rare quality. Many great people of great character post here at USMB. :cool:

Your credibility is shot...and I highlighted why.

He did leave me off the list, so I'd say it's a wash. :)

He left me off too Mani, but then I don't ever get on lists. I couldn't even get on Huggy's list. :)

But did Tigerbob leave for the same reason Xeno left? I miss (almost) everybody who leaves. Admittedly sometimes we realize we're spending too much time here at the expense of more important things, and that is a valid reason to pull in our horns a bit.

But I've sort of gotten attached to a lot of you. And when one of the children is missing, it just doesn't feel right.

Forum List

Back