I Miss Xenophon

Yes, Xenophon is honest. It's a rare quality at USMB and indicative of character.

Oh I wouldn't say honesty is a rare quality. In no specific order:

I mean EZ, Del, Elvis, Radio, Avg Joe, Crimson, Gunny, Jillian, Coyote, Article 15, American Horse, Luissa, Jon, Oscar Wao, Father Time, Newby, Care4all, Intense, Silky, geauxtohell, xotoxi, Dr Grump, Goldcatt, Missourian, Barb, Hjmick, California Girl, Diuretic, Divecon, Navy1960, Toro, Polk, Colin, Bootneck, Ravi, Dude, Sarah G, Kwc57, Dr House, eagleseven, editec, dilloduck, JW Frogen, Woyzeck, SFC Ollie, Shogun, Zoom Boing, thedoctorisin, Tom Clancy, Strollingbones, Shadow, Harry Dresden, Big Fizz, Bodecea, BasicGreatguy, and many others are all honest people. I may not always agree with all of them, but they are honest people.

In fact, I think most of the people at USMB are honest. I think you have seemed to confuse honesty with those with whom you agree with.

I think you have misjudged many of your fellow posters to think it is a rare quality. Many great people of great character post here at USMB. :cool:

Truthmatters didn't make the list? Your list must be a lie.

You are a liar.... but I will NEVER FEAR YOU!

I too miss Xonophon..... and I miss Artie too. I liked them both - even if Art did want to take my family's money and 'redistribute' it. He's a coooooool dude. They both are.

I like his list. :)

Xeno left, I miss him. I might leave if someone I didn't like were to become a mod but I really don't get that level of disdain for modbert. He's young and Left leaning but he seems fair enough.

Xeno left, I miss him. I might leave if someone I didn't like were to become a mod but I really don't get that level of disdain for modbert. He's young and Left leaning but he seems fair enough.

The problem I have with Dogbert is he's an antagonist.

It really doesn't make any sense to make a troll a moderator.

But who am I to argue with the powers that be.:cool:

Do you have the same problem with Dud? He spends most of his time posting warmer nonsense and making stupid remarks to defend "libertarianism."

Do you have the same problem with Dud? He spends most of his time posting warmer nonsense and making stupid remarks to defend "libertarianism."

Who's Dud?

I would never let my dislike of one individual, even if they were made a mod, drive me away from all the people who I do like. I guess those who left weighed it out and that was more important. I can see how those who had developed relationships with them would be left feeling a bit sad.

I would never let my dislike of one individual, even if they were made a mod, drive me away from all the people who I do like. I guess those who left weighed it out and that was more important. I can see how those who had developed relationships with them would be left feeling a bit sad.

That's me. I did leave one board I had been a member of for years because the environment there became so hostile to somebody like me that it just wasn't fun any more. Here there are some members who may not think I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread, but that's okay. Some days I don't like me much either.

But there is such a great mix here of a few far right numbnuts and far left numbnuts, but mostly folks here are somewhere in between. I'm gradually making friends, or it feels like I am, and I like it here. One or two idiots aren't likely to run me off. And once I start getting to know somebody, I do miss them when they are gone.

If anyone is still wondering what I am implying, xenophon is honest. A lot of posters are not. And, Dogbert is generally not at all. There is no implication involved in that, either. I have explicitely and publically told him every time he is.

You said honesty is a rarity, which means that most posters aren't honest to you. As for me, I'm quite honest. :D
Damn, you ARE delusional.

YOU just started a thread less than a week ago where YOU presented an image of an AP article without reference...as IF YOU really found that on your own.

Someone else did the research to find it, you saw it at that site, yet YOU presented it without that reference.

Grossly dishonest.

And, within the last week, you denied you said something, and kept denying it even when your own words were presented to you. You...just...kept...lying. It's pathological.

And, you lie constantly.

It's really pathetic. And, I have not an ounce of respect for you. You cannot man-up to your mistakes and dishonesty. No respect.

You want honesty, you got it, kid. You have yet to give me any reason to respect you.

Last edited:
If anyone is still wondering what I am implying, xenophon is honest. A lot of posters are not. And, Dogbert is generally not at all. There is no implication involved in that, either. I have explicitely and publically told him every time he is.

You said honesty is a rarity, which means that most posters aren't honest to you. As for me, I'm quite honest. :D

YOU just started a thread less than a week ago where YOU presented an image of an AP article without reference...as IF YOU really found that on your own.

Someone else did the research to find it, you saw it at that site, yet YOU presented it without that reference.

Grossly dishonest.

And, within the last week, you denied you said something, and kept denying it even when your own words were presented to you. You...just...kept...lying. It's pathological.

And, you lie constantly.

It's really pathetic. And, I have not an ounce of respect for you. You cannot man-up to your mistakes and dishonesty. No respect.

You want honesty, you got it, kid. You have yet to give me any reason to respect you.

he's the biggest liar, shit stirring passive agressive asshole on the board.. and you have hit the nail right squarely on the head.

Grossly dishonest.

And, you lie constantly.

he's the biggest liar, shit stirring passive agressive asshole on the board.. and you have hit the nail right squarely on the head.

And xenophon, who is honest, is gone. And Midnight Marauder, who is honest, is gone.

I actually give hollowtree more respect than I do xenofraud.

At least that vacuous bint doesn't pretend to be something she isn't. She's proud to be a partisan shill and makes no fuss about it. Xeno on the other hand tried desperately to hide his partisan shillery and once this become all too obvious, he went back to the drawing board.

Anatgonist? Troll?

$gasp.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVN-5-I5iBo]YouTube - Beetlejuice - Jump In The Line - Harry Belafonte[/ame]

Forum List

Back