you are the teacher. what do you do?

it is the first day of first grade and in walks little johnny in a girls school uniform and a bow in his hair.

1. it is early, and johnny is behaving himself. ignore this and hope it goes away?.
2. maybe a note to the parents? schedule a parent/teacher conference?
3. send him to the office . dress code violation?
4. call the cops. maybe they can get him into protective custody before the bullies kill him?
5. other
When I went to first grade, the teachers signed us up for catholic church teaching that was done off the school grounds.

Today if the teacher tried to help little Johnny he would be fired.

Yet you are willing to whine about something with no rational reason to believe it ever has or will happen. Typical MAGA cult member. I wonder what they will make up to stir you up tomorrow.
So far, you are extremely stirred up. I read his reply and he is very reasonable.

Think about what you just wrote. There is no reason to believe what is depicted in the OP has ever happened, but it is posted as if it were a real issue, and you are happy to complain about a non-existent issue. Isn't that the definition of a conspiracy theory? You are a repeated victim of countless conspiracy theories, yet you are totally unaware of how your anger and ego are being manipulated. Damn, you're dumb.
Actually it is happening in my daughter's 6th grade class as we speak.

One of the boys dresses like a girl. It's being accepted by the school, his class, and all the parents.

In my view it's an illustration that bigotry is something that's taught, and not something that's inevitable.

it is the first day of first grade and in walks little johnny in a girls school uniform and a bow in his hair.

1. it is early, and johnny is behaving himself. ignore this and hope it goes away?.
2. maybe a note to the parents? schedule a parent/teacher conference?
3. send him to the office . dress code violation?
4. call the cops. maybe they can get him into protective custody before the bullies kill him?
5. other
Point out to little Johnny that no one has worn ribbons in their hair since the 70s, and that if he is going to be a girl, he is going to have to step up his game. Then give him an "F" and send him home for wetting his panties.

Yet you are willing to whine about something with no rational reason to believe it ever has or will happen. Typical MAGA cult member. I wonder what they will make up to stir you up tomorrow.
Oh, so you're are using the "act like an idiot" strategy?

Or, it's no act?

None of the above. None of my business.

As a teacher it is your business to maintain a baseline of normality and order in your classroom. You know, the same things we've had in classrooms for the past 100 years before we started to all the problems we have in school now.

That's why schools have dress codes, that's why you can't be disruptive, that's why they things like class schedules and so on.

But that's why you're not a teacher, and if you say you are then my auto reply is you're a lying contrarian, or a progressive lgbdhtv person.

If little Johnny is obviously a boy you have a lot more on your plate as a teacher in defending this kid from other students. The school nurse and the school psychologist and possibly the social service authorities might consider a charge of parental abuse.
They would have a very hard time doing that in today's political climate brought about by liberals.

Forum List

Back