I Miss Xenophon

Xeno is a crybaby for leaving, as is MM. Still, I liked Xeno for his knowledge of history. Bit of an arrogant Dude, but a good member of the forum...same with MM..

Oh, well, such is life....

89-63_tank_man_-_web.jpg

this on a stamp. history my ass.

Xeno is a crybaby for leaving, as is MM. Still, I liked Xeno for his knowledge of history. Bit of an arrogant Dude, but a good member of the forum...same with MM..

BIT?

BIT!!!!???

BIT OF AN ARROGANT DUDE????

Sir, may I present you with the understatement of the year award?

My aim is getting better.

I am sliding out the door myself. Not sulking. I am just running out of things to say. And what little I say seems mostly in the Flame zone. Which is not a healthy happy place.

If anyone is still wondering what I am implying, xenophon is honest. A lot of posters are not. And, Dogbert is generally not at all. There is no implication involved in that, either. I have explicitely and publically told him every time he is.

My aim is getting better.

I am sliding out the door myself. Not sulking. I am just running out of things to say. And what little I say seems mostly in the Flame zone. Which is not a healthy happy place.
Funny, I am there more often, too, now that you mention it. The quality is gone.

How is he being a crybaby? He made no announcement whatsover. All are operating on 'what they've heard another heard'.

He just left. Some of us know the reasons behind it and honor our word. Some choose to make conclusions on rumors and hearsay.

How is he being a crybaby? He made no announcement whatsover. All are operating on 'what they've heard another heard'.

He just left. Some of us know the reasons behind it and honor our word. Some choose to make conclusions on rumors and hearsay.

and some had interaction with xenophon which exposed xenophon.

that is correct, no announcement, no drama queen exit.. he just left. I miss him a lot.

that is correct, no announcement, no drama queen exit.. he just left. I miss him a lot.
Me too. He is honest.

Forum List

Back