I Miss Xenophon

he's an idiot. he sucked then and he sucks now.

as long as he does not abuse his "power" as a mod, this should not be a problem then. i mean, he actually has mop duty.
and he can't drink yet, so there is no risk that he locks a thread because he is totally out of control. hahahahahaha

yes right. Kerry On

shit. you hit me with the Kerry stick. modbert is irrelevant to this board. if he is a good mod. that is why i am still active on this board, most mods can separate between their poster role and their moderator role. you can abuse them, insult them, call them out. if they are capable of shouldering that dual role. so far i see a lot of onslaught on modbert, did he use his "mod powers" to counter the onslaught? like deep-six the posts he did not like? sticky his pet-projects? split threads and mock posters from behind the red line? no? if he did not to anything like that then he is a good mod.

How is he being a crybaby? He made no announcement whatsover. All are operating on 'what they've heard another heard'.

He just left. Some of us know the reasons behind it and honor our word. Some choose to make conclusions on rumors and hearsay.

that is correct, no announcement, no drama queen exit.. he just left. I miss him a lot.
Me too. He is honest.

I understand that you are fascinated with honesty. it is an unknown.

those who can't do, teach.
those that can't teach just repeat the same maxim over and over again. those that can't even repeat a maxim, repeat redundant tripe.

that is correct, no announcement, no drama queen exit.. he just left. I miss him a lot.
Me too. He is honest.

I understand that you are fascinated with honesty. it is an unknown.

those who can't do, teach.
those that can't teach just repeat the same maxim over and over again. those that can't even repeat a maxim, repeat redundant tripe.
And you're an idiot. Some things never change.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nnU7BhfTqI]YouTube - Joe Lies (when he cries) - Bouncing Souls[/ame]

as long as he does not abuse his "power" as a mod, this should not be a problem then. i mean, he actually has mop duty.
and he can't drink yet, so there is no risk that he locks a thread because he is totally out of control. hahahahahaha

yes right. Kerry On

shit. you hit me with the Kerry stick. modbert is irrelevant to this board. if he is a good mod. that is why i am still active on this board, most mods can separate between their poster role and their moderator role. you can abuse them, insult them, call them out. if they are capable of shouldering that dual role. so far i see a lot of onslaught on modbert, did he use his "mod powers" to counter the onslaught? like deep-six the posts he did not like? sticky his pet-projects? split threads and mock posters from behind the red line? no? if he did not to anything like that then he is a good mod.

you of course are welcome to your opinion,, I differ in mine. always have always will.

awwwww, how sweet,, modballs has a new babysitter.

you realize that the knife of ageism has two edges, mam?

it's wielded on me with wild abandon, should I play by their rules or knot? whatdoyathink?

i think you are biased, lol. as soon as modbert stated his age, he was attacked for it, for as long as i am here, and that, for fucks sake, is now a year. you were just another cat-avatar poster. your age was not an issue. for modbert it was. so much that everyone knew he was a young one, so he gets it from this side all the time. as if you accumulate wisdom per default. he should be the one to complain about ageism. and you should woman up, babe!

you realize that the knife of ageism has two edges, mam?

it's wielded on me with wild abandon, should I play by their rules or knot? whatdoyathink?

i think you are biased, lol. as soon as modbert stated his age, he was attacked for it, for as long as i am here, and that, for fucks sake, is now a year. you were just another cat-avatar poster. your age was not an issue. for modbert it was. so much that everyone knew he was a young one, so he gets it from this side all the time. as if you accumulate wisdom per default. he should be the one to complain about ageism. and you should woman up, babe!

if he can dish it then he can take it.

OBVIOUSLY, he can take it. i am more worried about you.

OBVIOUSLY, he can take it. i am more worried about you.

I'm just fine.. howboutyourself? you seem all hung out to dry in managing modmorns reputation,, how much did he pay ya..

New Topics

Forum List

Back