I Miss Xenophon

still waiting for any of you assholes to show me where i have slammed a new mod? o thats right...run your mouths but dont back it up....i have never slammed a new mod...nor have i ever left the board or tryed to talk others into leaving....

so yall can fuck youselves. esp you dude.

still waiting for any of you assholes to show me where i have slammed a new mod? o thats right...run your mouths but dont back it up....i have never slammed a new mod...nor have i ever left the board or tryed to talk others into leaving....

i guess they interpret your statements about wanting to be a mod and your statements complaining that you don't succeed in that endeavor as equivalent to an immature girl stamping her feet when she does not get her way.

i have always interpreted your statements as deliberately posting like that while joking. :lol:

i assure you ...gunny and i have a very cordial feeling about me being mod...he assures me...i am the best pretend mod he has....

and yes eder, it is joking and i have never slammed anyone made a mod....more power to them...the thing i hate about not being a real mod...i cant delete spam ads...i hate fucking people who spam the board with ads

Come on Xeonphon, I know you are fucking lurking.

Get your ass back here quick time, I need some one to let me know what a loser I am.

I just like listening to you whine about not being one yourself, that's all.

Forum List

Back