I feel sorry for all the protesters missing the games.

Don't miss it one bit.
That's too bad for you. What sports do you watch NASCAR?

NASCAR isn't a sport. Turn left.....turn left.......turn left......
Been a Steeler fan all of my life. Love the flag and my country more than the game. I can make a statement too.
:piss2:overpaid ingrates. Go play football somewhere else. Take a knee in Belgium for your leader, George:
The NFL players union is politically aligned with radical leftist George Soros. It’s being reported today that the National Football League Players Association (NFLPA), the union that represents NFL players and who came out in support of Colin Kaepernick’s attempt at social justice activism, has some significant associations with progressive activist and billionaire George Soros. Which is to say, they are aligned with groups that take his money to try to implement the leftist utopia he seeks.
THEY ARE KNEELING AT THE FEET OF GEORGE SOROS. And the Stupids support it.
Black people don't like how they are seeing every week police are brutalizing them. Treating them like second class citizens.

What's funny is this is how the 60's riots started. President Johnson sent people down to Detroit to figure out why blacks were so angry. Two reasons mainly.

1. Cut off from economic opportunity
2. Police brutality.

Both of these things are still true today. So even though the NFL player is rich because he happens to have a skill that pays millions, he still sees that his people back home are treated like second class citizens.

And it's funny you think George Soros is behind all the news about BLM. HA! Who benefitted from that fake news? Trump!!! It made black people stay home and white nationalists showed up in droves!!! So you may not realize it but you're the one being manipulated by "George Soros". Idiot.
How are blacks cut off from economic opportunity?

Don't miss it one bit.

Been a Steeler fan all of my life. Love the flag and my country more than the game. I can make a statement too.
:piss2:overpaid ingrates. Go play football somewhere else. Take a knee in Belgium for your leader, George:
The NFL players union is politically aligned with radical leftist George Soros. It’s being reported today that the National Football League Players Association (NFLPA), the union that represents NFL players and who came out in support of Colin Kaepernick’s attempt at social justice activism, has some significant associations with progressive activist and billionaire George Soros. Which is to say, they are aligned with groups that take his money to try to implement the leftist utopia he seeks.
Black people don't like how they are seeing every week police are brutalizing them. Treating them like second class citizens.

What's funny is this is how the 60's riots started. President Johnson sent people down to Detroit to figure out why blacks were so angry. Two reasons mainly.

2. Police brutality.

Both of these things are still true today. So even though the NFL player is rich because he happens to have a skill that pays millions, he still sees that his people back home are treated like second class citizens.

And it's funny you think George Soros is behind all the news about BLM. HA! Who benefitted from that fake news? Trump!!! It made black people stay home and white nationalists showed up in droves!!! So you may not realize it but you're the one being manipulated by "George Soros". Idiot.

They are protecting them from being obnoxious assholes to cops..quit getting a attitude and everything is fine.

Don't miss it one bit.

2. Police brutality.

How many years have you been on this message board and you don't know this simple fact that blacks in the ghettos are cut off from economic opportunities? Where the fuck do you live in Mayberry?

The Commission's final report, the Report of the National Advisory Commission on Civil Disorders[3] or Kerner Report was released on February 29, 1968 after seven months of investigation. The report became an instant bestseller, and over two million Americans bought copies of the 426-page document. Its finding was that the riots resulted from black frustration at lack of economic opportunity.

It was whites who wrote that report back in 1968. Same problems blacks faced back then they face now. So if you are so stupid that after 49 years you are still asking the same fucking stupid question, then I gots no time for you sweety.

Cam may have been wrong about women knowing about running routes but maybe it's true white women don't know shit about American history.

Five Bleak Facts on Black Opportunity

Without Action from Policymakers, Many Will Continue to be Cut Off from Economic Opportunity

Too easy for you to go look this shit up yourself you lazy girl.

Don't miss it one bit.

2. Police brutality.

George Soros IS BLM you idiot. Who do you think buys vagina hats and black hoodies, and gives Acorn the money to cut the checks of your paid inciters?? You blacks are being played and you don't even know it. Amazing.

Don't miss it one bit.

2. Police brutality.

How many years have you been on this message board and you don't know this simple fact that blacks in the ghettos are cut off from economic opportunities? Where the fuck do you live in Mayberry?

The Commission's final report, the Report of the National Advisory Commission on Civil Disorders[3] or Kerner Report was released on February 29, 1968 after seven months of investigation. The report became an instant bestseller, and over two million Americans bought copies of the 426-page document. Its finding was that the riots resulted from black frustration at lack of economic opportunity.

It was whites who wrote that report back in 1968. Same problems blacks faced back then they face now. So if you are so stupid that after 49 years you are still asking the same fucking stupid question, then I gots no time for you sweety.

Cam may have been wrong about women knowing about running routes but maybe it's true white women don't know shit about American history.

Without Action from Policymakers, Many Will Continue to be Cut Off from Economic Opportunity

Why didn't you tell the whole story? Why aren't the black people honest?

2. Police brutality.

First of all, your question suggested you didn't believe, know or understand that black people actually have been cut off from economic opportunity. So I'm not going to engage in a conversation with someone I know to be intellectually dishonest and stupid.

Don't miss it one bit.

2. Police brutality.

George Soros IS BLM you idiot. Who do you think buys vagina hats and black hoodies, and gives Acorn the money to cut the checks of your paid inciters?? You blacks are being played and you don't even know it. Amazing.
Do you know how stupid you people sound when you bring up the name George Soros? Sooo stupid.

2. Police brutality.

First of all, your question suggested you didn't believe, know or understand that black people actually have been cut off from economic opportunity. So I'm not going to engage in a conversation with someone I know to be intellectually dishonest and stupid.

2. Police brutality.

True libtard style refuse to discuss facts, call the other person stupid! The dishonesty comes strictly from ewe!

2. Police brutality.

Do you know how stupid you people sound when you bring up the name George Soros? Sooo stupid.

I'm not the stupid one. You are why he is so effective..

2. Police brutality.

2. Police brutality.

True libtard style refuse to discuss facts, call the other person stupid! The dishonesty comes strictly from ewe!
Well start talking. Explain your ignorance of history and reality. You made a comment that makes you seem so dumb I wouldn't know where to begin. White privilege.

Well start talking. Explain your ignorance of history and reality. You made a comment that makes you seem so dumb I wouldn't know where to begin. White privilege.
Knock off the bullshit asshole

So you don't want to hear the other side. Got it. Bye

I think I've made it perfectly clear I don't want to hear either side. This is the SPORTS forum.

I think I've made it perfectly clear I don't want to hear either side. This is the SPORTS forum.
So you feel sorry for the people missing the games. Let's be honest those fans aren't really fans. And their teams no good. Look at jerry jones who was united when he thought his team was good but now that they suck he'll bench anyone who doesn't stand. Lol ha ha Dallas. You guys suck.

I remember boycotting hockey after a strike years ago. Let's be honest I just don't really like watching hockey.

Ps. Pence went to that game purposely to stir the pot. He was leaving that game no matter what. Just realize we're being played

Tell me your version of why blacks are cut off from economic opportunity! I am listening.

Tell me your version of why blacks are cut off from economic opportunity! I am listening.
No you convince me they're not

So you feel sorry for the people missing the games. Let's be honest those fans aren't really fans. And their teams no good. Look at jerry jones who was united when he thought his team was good but now that they suck he'll bench anyone who doesn't stand. Lol ha ha Dallas. You guys suck.

I remember boycotting hockey after a strike years ago. Let's be honest I just don't really like watching hockey.

Ps. Pence went to that game purposely to stir the pot. He was leaving that game no matter what. Just realize we're being played
You're being played.
Blacks are being played.
Outraged righties are being played.

All for an agenda that has SOME merit but not at this venue.

I simply don't give a fuck.

Forum List

Back