Well looks like the Cowboys Funeral will be scheduled before Thanksgiving

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
After falling to 2-3 and looking at the next 6 games, I don't see too many wins at all with our high school defense. The next 5 games is

Niners
Skins
Chiefs
Falcons
Eagles

I see maybe 1 win out of those 5 games and see the record will be either 2-8 or 3-7 on Thanksgiving morning. And it's a shame too because the offense is scoring 30 pts a game but the defense can't stop anyone

They have no defense. When your offense needs to score 40 to win...you wont be winning very many games. You cant let four starting players in your defensive backfield go and expect to win with rookies. Aint happenin.

I have the 1982 Championship Game vid, Redskins/Cowboys. A fine game. Danny White got clocked.

Back when football was just fun.

They have no defense. When your offense needs to score 40 to win...you wont be winning very many games. You cant let four starting players in your defensive backfield go and expect to win with rookies. Aint happenin.

Yes that was a dumb move and it cost us the season. I will be all my paychecks in November and December that this time will have 6 or 7 losses by Thanksgiving

I have the 1982 Championship Game vid, Redskins/Cowboys. A fine game. Danny White got clocked.

I wish I can clock you and smack you with a bat

Yes that was a dumb move and it cost us the season. I will be all my paychecks in November and December that this time will have 6 or 7 losses by Thanksgiving
Don't completely lose heart...its a long season and our offense is pretty good which means it can keep the team in the game. I think if we get Lee back and the DB's can stay healthy (Awuzie, Carrol, Frazier) they can gain some consistency. If they can do that they dont have to be THAT good to give the team a chance. Long season...we shall see.

Oh great...a Foreskins fan...go skate into an AIDS tree.

The Redskins and the 49ers were the top teams of the 80s.
I have one wish every season. If the Cowboys suck...at least beat the GD Foreskins. You know, one year they went 1-15...but the one team they did beat were the skins. I HATE that Fkn team. I am not a hateful person either but I HATE that team and their fans.

I have one wish every season. If the Cowboys suck...at least beat the GD Foreskins. You know, one year they went 1-15...but the one team they did beat were the skins. I HATE that Fkn team. I am not a hateful person either but I HATE that team and their fans.

Hmmm, was that when Pettibone was the Redskin coach?

Yeap...and Rypien was the QB...they won the Super Bowl that year too...cocksuckers.

Yeap...and Rypien was the QB...they won the Super Bowl that year too...cocksuckers.

Nope. That was still Gibbs. Pettibone took over after Gibbs left.

Don't completely lose heart...its a long season and our offense is pretty good which means it can keep the team in the game. I think if we get Lee back and the DB's can stay healthy (Awuzie, Carrol, Frazier) they can gain some consistency. If they can do that they dont have to be THAT good to give the team a chance. Long season...we shall see.

How can I not give up when the offense built a lead twice in two weeks and the defense gave it away. So there is no way they are beating the Skins, Chiefs, Falcons and Eagles offense

He was the skins coach for 1 season, 1993

Yeah I remember that, Aikman wasnt the QB, it was steve beurelien. He threw a hailmary right before halftime

How can I not give up when the offense built a lead twice in two weeks and the defense gave it away. So there is no way they are beating the Skins, Chiefs, Falcons and Eagles offense
Because shit changes. Positive vibes...you are injecting too much negative energy. Too much talent to drop 5 ball games. Maybe 3 of the 5 lol!!
Not the Skins or Niners though. I wont concede mentally to those teams.

Because shit changes. Positive vibes...you are injecting too much negative energy. Too much talent to drop 5 ball games. Maybe 3 of the 5 lol!!

If they can't stop the Rams offense how the fuck can they stop the skins, chiefs, falcons and eagles offense?

Yeah I remember that, Aikman wasnt the QB, it was steve beurelien. He threw a hailmary right before halftime
Nope different year...I believe that game was in 91? Aikman got knocked out in the first half with a knee injury. The season I am talking about was Aikman's rookie season 1989 before Emmitt...Paul Palmer was the RB. I was wrong though. The skins didnt go to the SB that year.

If they can't stop the Rams offense how the fuck can they stop the skins, chiefs, falcons and eagles offense?

Division games are always up in the air. So the Iggles and Skins games are toss ups. Chiefs, probably not and the Falcons the same. But any given Sunday.

Forum List

Back