I feel sorry for all the protesters missing the games.

I'm not missing it. AT ALL.

The NFL is a mere12 minutes of actual play .....spread out over 3 hours!!

oye....that is way too slow.

They have far too many commercials, far too many penalties, and far too many reviews.

And now.....far too much politics.

I've got better things to do.

Like post on a sports forum in a thread about a sport you claim to not care about....

Unreal

I'm not missing it. AT ALL.

The NFL is a mere12 minutes of actual play .....spread out over 3 hours!!

oye....that is way too slow.

They have far too many commercials, far too many penalties, and far too many reviews.

And now.....far too much politics.

I've got better things to do.

Like post on a sports forum in a thread about a sport you claim to not care about....

Unreal

It pretty simple. The thread was on the top of the "active topics" list.

So i posted.

Have fun. enjoy your games. It's no skin off my nose.

:thup:

What I find amusing is all the fakeness from those claiming they're not interested, yet they post in EVERY THREAD about football lol

There are MANY forums on this site I have never even visited much less posted in. Know why? Because when I say I'm not interested or claim to not care I ACTUALLY MEAN IT
Stop with the faux outrage and take a gander at the title of your thread. Was that bait? Or genuine sorrow?

What I find amusing is all the fakeness from those claiming they're not interested, yet they post in EVERY THREAD about football lol

There are MANY forums on this site I have never even visited much less posted in. Know why? Because when I say I'm not interested or claim to not care I ACTUALLY MEAN IT
Stop with the faux outrage and take a gander at the title of your thread. Was that bait? Or genuine sorrow?

more like.....

Drunkard.png

:rofl:

I feel sorry for people who let a handful of others dictate what they do with their personal lives.

Some little faggots took a knee and you'd have thought someone shot the mother's of those reacting to it.

They then say they will only watch college football. You know, the place where the attitudes that lead to taking a knee are nurtured and grown DAILY. The place where conservatives are actually suppressed.
THAT is how you tell the fakes that like to chase ambulances from those who are actually offended

more like.....

Drunkard.png

:rofl:
More not caring?

Pussy

I feel sorry for people who let a handful of others dictate what they do with their personal lives.

Some little faggots took a knee and you'd have thought someone shot the mother's of those reacting to it.

They then say they will only watch college football. You know, the place where the attitudes that lead to taking a knee are nurtured and grown DAILY. The place where conservatives are actually suppressed.
THAT is how you tell the fakes that like to chase ambulances from those who are actually offended
Maybe you assume too much! I decided to avoid the NFL not because someone told me too but because the disrespect shown the country really annoys me. I miss watching Tampa Bay but that's life. I watched Spielberg instead and learned a lot.

Maybe you assume too much! I decided to avoid the NFL not because someone told me too but because the disrespect shown the country really annoys me. I miss watching Tampa Bay but that's life. I watched Spielberg instead and learned a lot.
It annoys me too but it is nothing more than an annoyance. Not gonna let it affect my personal life.

Many say soccer is eventually going to displace football completely.....
Soccer in the United States - Wikipedia

Also the NFL is facing so many lawsuits from former players over past injuries....it's just a matter of time

Too many of the players are nothing but scum anyway.....dog fighting...wife beating thugs a lot of them

Yep...NFL...."Not For Long"

george-of-the-jungle.gif
Soccer sucks. It will never be americas game. They've tried and no one likes it

Football stopped being cool when it became more like hollywood than holly wood. It is all about the money. All you who watch it after the players taking a knee, are sell outs just like the players and the owners. But to each his own, I guess

Don't miss it one bit.
That's too bad for you. What sports do you watch NASCAR?

NASCAR isn't a sport. Turn left.....turn left.......turn left......
Been a Steeler fan all of my life. Love the flag and my country more than the game. I can make a statement too.
:piss2:overpaid ingrates. Go play football somewhere else. Take a knee in Belgium for your leader, George:
The NFL players union is politically aligned with radical leftist George Soros. It’s being reported today that the National Football League Players Association (NFLPA), the union that represents NFL players and who came out in support of Colin Kaepernick’s attempt at social justice activism, has some significant associations with progressive activist and billionaire George Soros. Which is to say, they are aligned with groups that take his money to try to implement the leftist utopia he seeks.
THEY ARE KNEELING AT THE FEET OF GEORGE SOROS. And the Stupids support it.

Last edited:
Don't miss it one bit.

Been a Steeler fan all of my life. Love the flag and my country more than the game. I can make a statement too.
:piss2:overpaid ingrates. Go play football somewhere else. Take a knee in Nigeria.
You are one of the fools Trump is playing right now. Congrats on being one of those idiots.

American! Guns! White Power!! Russia and Putin are great! Nuke Iran and North Korea! Build a wall!!! Give the rich a tax break it will trickle down on my broke ass! LOL

I watched our Cardinals play Philadelphia and from Cardinals fan standpoint this was a dog. I did enjoy watching Carson Wentz, he had a heck of a game and it is fun seeing these young kids step up.

See note in news that Y.A. Tittle passed away today. Recall watching the 1963 NFL Championship game where he and his Giants lost to the Bears. That was the first game I sat through from beginning to end in which my attention didn't wander. Was Browns fan at the time but rooted for the Bears in that one.

Don't miss it one bit.

:piss2:overpaid ingrates. Go play football somewhere else. Take a knee in Nigeria.
You are one of the fools Trump is playing right now. Congrats on being one of those idiots.

American! Guns! White Power!! Russia and Putin are great! Nuke Iran and North Korea! Build a wall!!! Give the rich a tax break it will trickle down on my broke ass! LOL

If your ass is broke, the fault lies in you, not what games I watch. My ass worked while you sat on yours and waited for someone else's money to reach your pocket. My ass is not broke.

As long as they take a knee for Soros, I'll be outside on Sunday, playing my own games. Like yesterday. I played National Velvet and raced my horse all over the property. Ahhh....

I just watched 5 4th quarter lead changes between the Packers & Cowboys.

Great fucking game.

I'm not boycotting.

The 2 minutes (maybe) of play followed by 5 minutes (at least) of commercials followed by officiating on the next play and 7 minutes of commercials while they officiate rinse repeat drove me away a few years back.
i struggle with spending 30 minutes of pre-game to do the kick off and as soon as they kick off...

commercial.

i just don't care much anymore. cowboys fan to a point, but not sure what that point is anymore.

Don't miss it one bit.

:piss2:overpaid ingrates. Go play football somewhere else. Take a knee in Belgium for your leader, George:
The NFL players union is politically aligned with radical leftist George Soros. It’s being reported today that the National Football League Players Association (NFLPA), the union that represents NFL players and who came out in support of Colin Kaepernick’s attempt at social justice activism, has some significant associations with progressive activist and billionaire George Soros. Which is to say, they are aligned with groups that take his money to try to implement the leftist utopia he seeks.
George likes chocolate ice cream. The NFL players like chocolate ice cream. Ergo, the NFL players are puppets of George Soros. I doubt any of them even recognize his name let alone care about his political leanings.

Don't miss it one bit.

Black people don't like how they are seeing every week police are brutalizing them. Treating them like second class citizens.

What's funny is this is how the 60's riots started. President Johnson sent people down to Detroit to figure out why blacks were so angry. Two reasons mainly.

1. Cut off from economic opportunity
2. Police brutality.

Both of these things are still true today. So even though the NFL player is rich because he happens to have a skill that pays millions, he still sees that his people back home are treated like second class citizens.

And it's funny you think George Soros is behind all the news about BLM. HA! Who benefitted from that fake news? Trump!!! It made black people stay home and white nationalists showed up in droves!!! So you may not realize it but you're the one being manipulated by "George Soros". Idiot.

Forum List

Back