Lions ticket prices highest ever for Divisional Round game.

At least you can get tickets.....You had to know someone to attend a Redskins game. The games were sold out for decades at RFK back before they moved to (spit) MD.

I was lucky because my wife's boss at the time was a season ticket holder and we could choose any game we wanted except when they played the Cowboys, he went to that one. That was back during the "Hogs" era.
The thing is the stadium the Commanders play in now and will leave, who approved of it? It would even be difficult to do a heavy renovation as the seating areas look difficult to improve and most likely a hundred or more new super boxes would be added also.

The thing is the stadium the Commanders play in now and will leave, who approved of it? It would even be difficult to do a heavy renovation as the seating areas look difficult to improve and most likely a hundred or more new super boxes would be added also.
I just saw the line of people going to the game. All white.

After decades of futility
Lions fans should be thrilled someone would pay thousands of dollars to see one of their games

Lions fans should be thrilled someone would pay thousands of dollars to see one of their games
A few decades ago, the costs of sports became more expensive than the worth to going to them as you could do other things more cheaply or for the same price. So going to the shore for a two- or three-day weekend with the family to the shore for the same price was to me better value. Wrestling at the time was a steal. The kids loved it. Even traveling further away to the ocean was better. Sports should be economical. They were at one time. The play is not that much better for the cost ratio.

A few decades ago, the costs of sports became more expensive than the worth to going to them as you could do other things more cheaply or for the same price. So going to the shore for a two- or three-day weekend with the family to the shore for the same price was to me better value. Wrestling at the time was a steal. The kids loved it. Even traveling further away to the ocean was better. Sports should be economical. They were at one time. The play is not that much better for the cost ratio.
I don’t think anyone at the game today was a regular season ticket holder. Too expensive. Hollywood and CEOs went today. Lol

Not really but really

I just thought of something. Most likely it will be SF and Ravens and chiefs in the final 4. Lions the only surprise.

It was supposed to be Dallas or Eagles.

Buffalo is up on chiefs though. Will they finally get that monkey off their back? Mahomes has never won a away playoff game.

Forum List

Back