Caitlin Clark becomes the NCAA Basketball all time leading scorer.

Did not take long for the haters to come out in force.

The crazy thing is she has one year of eligibility left due to COVID, think how far she could put the record out of reach with an entire other year.

But alas, she is going pro after this year.

Equally as notable as all of the other Women's record holders.
But any attempt to replace Pistol Pete's record with hers is disingenuous.
If you do that, then you must also replace every Women's record holder where a male is higher in all NCAA sports.

There is a men's record, a women's record and an "best of them all" record.

Did not take long for the haters to come out in force.

The crazy thing is she has one year of eligibility left due to COVID, think how far she could put the record out of reach with an entire other year.

But alas, she is going pro after this year.
I’m a hater because I’ve been pointing out that the all time points scored record is actually held by a black woman, Perle Moore?

No you’re just stupid.
Nah, not stupid at all.

Just funny that the greatest of all time only has the second highest point total. What is even funnier is the lack of people being called racists because you want to take the honor away from a Black woman. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not really, the men's leagues draw a whole lot more money that the chicks do.

Maybe if the WNBA had their players wear better uniforms like the LFL does? As well as maybe hire beauticians to doll up the babes so men would be more interested?

When I lived out in Sacramento back in the 90's & early 2000's, I travelled quite a bit! I ran into the women's basketball team all the time at the airport! They were made to wear make-up while en route, but they were still very rough looking, athletic, tall Amazons! Poor Lisa Leslie! :dunno: :stir: :auiqs.jpg::eek:

Last edited:
Nah, not stupid at all.

Just funny that the greatest of all time only has the second highest point total. What is even funnier is the lack of people being called racists because you want to take the honor away from a Black woman. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The only person making this about race is the person in your mirror.

It is just sort of crazy how in today's world even for something like this nobody can just go "Wow, that is damn impressive"

Sad
No one said it wasn’t impressive. It’s just not same as the men’s record. I bet if you asked. Lark she would tell you the same.

The only person making this about race is the person in your mirror.
Whaaaaaaattt?

I have agreed that Clark’s record is incredible, but to claim that she holds the record, womens or combined is nonsense.

Perle Moore owns it.

Whaaaaaaattt?

I have agreed that Clark’s record is incredible, but to claim that she holds the record, womens or combined is nonsense.

Perle Moore owns it.
Did Moore play in the NCAA? If not it’s impossible for her to hold the NCAA record and I don’t care what color her skin is unlike you

Did Moore play in the NCAA? If not it’s impossible for her to hold the NCAA record and I don’t care what color her skin is unlike you
So, chatter out there is that the NCAA may not last much longer. If so, should Clark’s faux record be no longer recognized?

No? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So, chatter out there is that the NCAA may not last much longer. If so, should Clark’s faux record be no longer recognized?

No? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I guess that depends on what replaces the NCAA and whether they adopt their records. What’s for sure is that you won’t get to decide.

Womens sports were not part of the NCAA until 1982.

So those competing prior to 1982 were a bunch of nobodies.

Right?

I guess that depends on what replaces the NCAA and whether they adopt their records. What’s for sure is that you won’t get to decide.
That’s a cowardly way to look at this.

The NCAA does not determine point totals. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Womens sports were not part of the NCAA until 1982.

So those competing prior to 1982 were a bunch of nobodies.

Right?
1. I don’t care

2. You don’t get to decide which numbers the NCAA accepts for their records

3. I don’t care.

I’m all done with this stupid conversation

1. I don’t care

2. You don’t get to decide which numbers the NCAA accepts for their records

3. I don’t care.

I’m all done with this stupid conversation

4. I don’t have to care what the ncaa thinks. I can see who ACTUALLY scored more points b

Forum List

Back