I feel sorry for all the protesters missing the games.

I just watched 5 4th quarter lead changes between the Packers & Cowboys.

Great fucking game.
It's simply the best sport. Anyone who lets one or two players ruin it for them. I don't care if one does dog fighting, one knocks his girlfriend out in an elevator and one kneels during the anthem. The game itself is amazing. If I don't like a player or team I watch and root against them.

For example didn't marshon lynch lose today? Didn't Dallas lose? Detroit losing sucked but I had some small victories this weekend.

Maybe baseball players should kneel and maybe it'd get me to watch a boring baseball game

Great fucking game.

I'm not boycotting.

The 2 minutes (maybe) of play followed by 5 minutes (at least) of commercials followed by officiating on the next play and 7 minutes of commercials while they officiate rinse repeat drove me away a few years back.

Great fucking game.

I'm not boycotting.

The 2 minutes (maybe) of play followed by 5 minutes (at least) of commercials followed by officiating on the next play and 7 minutes of commercials while they officiate rinse repeat drove me away a few years back.
That doesn't happen anymore. I remember a few years ago it was commercials every change of possession. It's not as bad anymore

• Banned

Great fucking game.

I'm not boycotting.

That doesn't happen anymore. I remember a few years ago it was commercials every change of possession. It's not as bad anymore
It is better but they could still try to speed it up a bit more.

Like deanrd, these are people who don’t have anything good going on in their lives.
What did you do today? I watched it with my dad. I'll always remember our sundays. Now in the summer I'm out on the boat or up north on the property and maybe you are right I should have crossbow deer hunted today but I actually chose to watch football.

I hope the NFL goes out of business and Americans find better ways to spend their time, preferably something more intellectually stimulating. But hey, that's just me.

I hope the NFL goes out of business and Americans find better ways to spend their time, preferably something more intellectually stimulating. But hey, that's just me.
Does this thing already exist? Then put it on at 1pm Sunday and see if it gets better ratings

I've got both. I'm watching Sunday night football and talking to you

Forum List

Back