I feel sorry for all the protesters missing the games.

I am watching a documentary on Stephen Spielberg! Great!
We went to the balloon fiesta then out to eat. :)
How much did today cost you? Football cost nothing.

Last night I went to a Michigan Michigan state football game party. Chili contest 6 girls brought chili. Great weekend for a football fan.

I feel sorry for your man he had to go to a balloon anything

Last night I went to a Michigan Michigan state football game party. Chili contest 6 girls brought chili. Great weekend for a football fan.

Parking and admission to the balloons was free...I got passes from my place of employment. Food was $ 6.20 because I knew the owner at the restaurant and got a 25% discount. My daughter paid for her own meal.

Now I am making a milk shake at home and getting ready to watch a movie on Netflix. Passengers.

Parking and admission to the balloons was free...I got passes from my place of employment. Food was $ 6.20 because I knew the owner at the restaurant and got a 25% discount. My daughter paid for her own meal.

Now I am making a milk shake at home and getting ready to watch a movie on Netflix. Passengers.
Wtf is a balloon fiesta?

Wtf is a balloon fiesta?
46th Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta kicks off | Daily Mail Online

I just watched 5 4th quarter lead changes between the Packers & Cowboys.

Great fucking game.

I'm not boycotting.

The 2 minutes (maybe) of play followed by 5 minutes (at least) of commercials followed by officiating on the next play and 7 minutes of commercials while they officiate rinse repeat drove me away a few years back.
That doesn't happen anymore. I remember a few years ago it was commercials every change of possession. It's not as bad anymore

Sorry! You must be dozing off. They go to commercial every change of possession. There are timeouts pre-planned into the game for commercials. The ref will even say "Television time out!"

I just watched 5 4th quarter lead changes between the Packers & Cowboys.

Great fucking game.

I'm not boycotting.

The 2 minutes (maybe) of play followed by 5 minutes (at least) of commercials followed by officiating on the next play and 7 minutes of commercials while they officiate rinse repeat drove me away a few years back.
That doesn't happen anymore. I remember a few years ago it was commercials every change of possession. It's not as bad anymore

Sorry! You must be dozing off. They go to commercial every change of possession. There are timeouts pre-planned into the game for commercials. The ref will even say "Television time out!"
I know but I remember it being much worse

Pack looks tough this year...if they can get by Atlanta

Wtf is a balloon fiesta?
46th Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta kicks off | Daily Mail Online
That's actually cool

Wtf is a balloon fiesta?
Chic & kid shit

Wtf is a balloon fiesta?
Chic & kid shit
I like chics. But I'd rather be watching football

Many say soccer is eventually going to displace football completely.....
Soccer in the United States - Wikipedia

Also the NFL is facing so many lawsuits from former players over past injuries....it's just a matter of time

Too many of the players are nothing but scum anyway.....dog fighting...wife beating thugs a lot of them

Yep...NFL...."Not For Long"

george-of-the-jungle.gif

What I find amusing is all the fakeness from those claiming they're not interested, yet they post in EVERY THREAD about football lol

There are MANY forums on this site I have never even visited much less posted in. Know why? Because when I say I'm not interested or claim to not care I ACTUALLY MEAN IT

I'm not missing it. AT ALL.

The NFL is a mere12 minutes of actual play .....spread out over 3 hours!!

oye....that is way too slow.

They have far too many commercials, far too many penalties, and far too many reviews.

And now.....far too much politics.

I've got better things to do.

Forum List

Back