How to "Make America Great Again"

23c80e4fb9e78d01afa59406e863-2.jpg

It is when they are sleazy lying leftwing smear merchant reporters.

What part of mocking handicapped people did you like best, when Trump flipped his arms around or when he rolled his eyes?

come on toro, you're not that hopeless to be using something so dumb. who hasn't made fun of the handicapped. hell we see it on here all the time with mostly the left going around calling people, retards.

We are talking about someone who wants to be President of the United States of America...not your neighbor at the trailer park.

come on toro, you're not that hopeless to be using something so dumb. who hasn't made fun of the handicapped. hell we see it on here all the time with mostly the left going around calling people, retards.

Toro sees a GOP where people like him are no longer calling the shots and it terrifies him.

as it should.

There's a lot of good reasons not to vote for Trump, but this faux concern for Mexicans or the Disabled or Muslims by the "I've Got Mine, Fuck You" wing of the GOP is funny to watch.

i'm kind of confused as to how a party can pretend that the actual party members (e.g., establishment) are somehow not representative of the party. i'd think the interlopers are the outsiders and shouldn't be representative of the more rational majority of republicans.

Well, let's take a look at TPP.

Only 42% of Republicans supported it...and only 5 Republican Senators voted against it...two of which are running for president.

51% of Democrats supported TPP and 31 Democrats voted against it.

What part of mocking handicapped people did you like best, when Trump flipped his arms around or when he rolled his eyes?

It's the first thing I look for in a President.

:thup:

We are talking about someone who wants to be President of the United States of America...not your neighbor at the trailer park.

Yes, we are.

But I think it's a little too pat to just dismiss Trump's supporters so blithely.

I think he hits on a serious cord of concern for people who look at the jobs going to Mexico or China and realizing they aren't going to live as well as their parents did and their children will live less well than they did.

Hillary is offering to have the government do more stuff for you. Trump is offering to be able to do stuff on your own. You tell me which one is more appealing.

I'm personally appalled that he's the GOP Frontrunner, but I totally understand how he got there.

Engage in endless smear campaigns...

you really want to talk about "smear campaigns"?

ask your Mommie to click on this link to "smear campaigns"

The Long Tradition of the Smear Campaign | The Saturday Evening Post

No. I want to talk about the issues and the solutions put forth by the different candidates in reference toward those issues. I simply cannot get any Liberal to discuss either Bernie's or Hillary's proposals toward solving any of the issues. All Liberals want to engage in is running a smear campaign against whichever is the leading Republican candidate at the moment.

Oh that's funny. Pick a topic or an issue and I'll provide you with what the candidate has said about that issue. Neither of the top two candidates, Carson or Trump, on the GOP side has policy positions on ANYTHING. Trump's response is "Trust me, I'll hire good people". Carson simply doesn't respond or his responses expose him as a complete and utter moron.

Ok. My candidate is Ted Cruz. He has posted on his website on many of the issues and his solutions for them. I support his 10% flat tax approach and the side benefit of shutting down the corrupt IRS once and for all.

Except it's not a simple 10% flat tax.

Ted Cruz's Tax Plan Doesn't Add Up

Even if these speculated results panned out, the fiscal implications still would be scary. According to a dynamic analysis from the Tax Foundation, Mr. Cruz’s plan would cost the government $768 billion over 10 years. That’s not quite as expensive as Jeb Bush’s plan, which would cost about $1.6 trillion, according to another dynamic estimate. But both would nevertheless blow huge holes in the federal budget. [...]

The reason Mr. Cruz’s plan doesn’t look much worse is some tricky marketing on his part. The Texas senator makes his plan sound like a simple flat-tax scheme, when in fact it calls for a radical move away from taxing income. He would make up for a lot of the revenue lost in income tax receipts with his “business flat tax,” which is not akin to the current tax on corporate profits. It is an effective 16 percent tax on consumption, promoting saving and investment instead.

As with Mr. Bush’s tax proposal, Mr. Cruz’s plan deserves some serious discussion. How could it be made more progressive and raise needed revenue? How would it affect a world economy dependent on U.S. consumption? But, as it stands, Mr. Cruz’s plan could only be a starting point for further negotiations that would bring it in line with reality.

So, where is your candidate's tax plan?

Yes, we are.

But I think it's a little too pat to just dismiss Trump's supporters so blithely.

I think he hits on a serious cord of concern for people who look at the jobs going to Mexico or China and realizing they aren't going to live as well as their parents did and their children will live less well than they did.

Hillary is offering to have the government do more stuff for you. Trump is offering to be able to do stuff on your own. You tell me which one is more appealing.

I'm personally appalled that he's the GOP Frontrunner, but I totally understand how he got there.

Apparently from the crowds like those in Sarasota turning out to see and hear Trump, he has a lot of folks listening to him. Far more than are turning out to see and hear Bernie or Hillary or anyone else for that matter.

When I was in high school some of my friends thought it was great fun to mock people they called "tards" who took the short bus to school.

Still waiting on Jillian and Seawytch to put something up here in support of their candidate on the issues. Wait Wait Wait. Nothing?? I really didn't expect anything other than more attacks and smears.

The best way is to grow the wealth of the other 99% of this country and stop major corporations from buying out all the competition. We need to enforce anti-trust laws, tax the super rich and give people a real education again.

The 40s and 50s are a good model of what we need to do.
And when the libs soak up all of the wealth and still cant pay the bills ....Then what?

Please take a class in economics. Thank you.

I never said soak up anything. I simply said that the corporations should be taxed the 25-30% without loop holes and that the "industry/field" should be made fair again for smaller competition. This will in fact make more wealth and the HUGE companies will still be worth billions.

The Establishment doesn't like Trump. They want a "polite" candidate that will quietly lose another election.

:rofl:

Good luck winning with most of the country hating our guts The 47% comment in private was enough to probably destroy romney in 2012.

I don't want to imagine what the Donalds numbers will be with hispanics, asians and women. Its going to be ugly.

Still waiting on Jillian and Seawytch to put something up here in support of their candidate on the issues. Wait Wait Wait. Nothing?? I really didn't expect anything other than more attacks and smears.

You posted Cruz's website. Bully for you. Can't find Hillary's or Bernie's site without my giving you the links?

There is also the site called "On the Issues" you can visit.

OH NO! Another poooooooooor wittle regressivecrat. :itsok:
Trump is great just because he gives so many regressivecrats heart burn. I bet Prilosec sales are going through the roof in blue states. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

You just don't get it do you? And this is why you need an IQ test to vote (you wouldn't get to vote, trust me - you'd be lucky to pass wind, let alone an IQ test) because some people are just dumb as a post. Every time The Donald opens his mouth, Dems up and down the country, north to south, east coast to west coast are clapping their hands in glee. They are absolutely wishing, hoping and praying he gets the nod as the GoP nomination. If he does, Hillary won't even have to campaign. As well as the normal male and female white folks, she gets all the votes of the people that The Donald doesn't represent - women, homosexuals, blacks and Hispanics. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out when you add up those votes, there's not many left for the Donald. Don't forget that the white demographic is shrinking every four years. Every four years the big, fat, white dude gets more and more marginalised. Wake up GoP...you're not in the 19th century any more. This is the 21st century. I'm guessing with the way things are going, in about 50 years the GoP of the 21st century will be mentioned in the same breath as the Whig party of the 18/19th century.

Sounds like you need some Prilosec too, relax and enjoy the show.

Forum List

Back