How to "Make America Great Again"

OH NO! Another poooooooooor wittle regressivecrat. :itsok:
Trump is great just because he gives so many regressivecrats heart burn. I bet Prilosec sales are going through the roof in blue states. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

You just don't get it do you? And this is why you need an IQ test to vote (you wouldn't get to vote, trust me - you'd be lucky to pass wind, let alone an IQ test) because some people are just dumb as a post. Every time The Donald opens his mouth, Dems up and down the country, north to south, east coast to west coast are clapping their hands in glee. They are absolutely wishing, hoping and praying he gets the nod as the GoP nomination. If he does, Hillary won't even have to campaign. As well as the normal male and female white folks, she gets all the votes of the people that The Donald doesn't represent - women, homosexuals, blacks and Hispanics. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out when you add up those votes, there's not many left for the Donald. Don't forget that the white demographic is shrinking every four years. Every four years the big, fat, white dude gets more and more marginalised. Wake up GoP...you're not in the 19th century any more. This is the 21st century. I'm guessing with the way things are going, in about 50 years the GoP of the 21st century will be mentioned in the same breath as the Whig party of the 18/19th century.

Let's compile a list of all the ways to Make America Great Again
  • Mock handicapped people
  • Call decorated POWs "losers"
  • Get your military advice by watching TV shows
  • Brand all Mexican immigrants as rapists, criminals, drug mules, and "some, I assume, are good people."
  • Be a crazy birfer
  • Insult Seventh-Day Adventists
  • Threaten lawsuits against someone running negative ads against you
  • Be super thin-skinned that you feel the need to insult everyone and anyone
  • Say that a woman can't be President because she's ugly
What else?

"The first thing we do, is kill all the Christians."

Did I say that outloud? :)

Before anyone has a hissy fit, if I'd quoted it verbatim no one'd say crap, or if I'd said homos, bigots, etc.

I agree. The end result of globalization is that in emerging economy, workers standard of living will rise...but in America, our standard of living must fall. And at some point in the future, an equilibrium will be reached.

Great for other countries...not so great for American Workers. We see the results already with stagnating wages and declining household incomes.

Don't tell Toro, he thinks Globalization is wonderful.

Now, that Wall Street ASSHOLE aside, there's a reality that we do live in a global economy. But that doesn't mean we don't look out for our own interests.

The thing about Globalization is that it's an area where Right and Left agree. The same Republicans who fight tooth an nail against their own health care plans because Obama put his name on it are the ones that bent over for him on the TPP Abortion.

I wouldn't vote for Trump, but I am DAMNED HAPPY he is calling bullshit on the Globalists.

And if Rubio and Hillary try to defend it, they are probably going to get their asses kicked.

Lots of Republicans opposed TPP, myself included. Establishment Republicans are the ones who chose to embrace it.

i'm kind of confused as to how a party can pretend that the actual party members (e.g., establishment) are somehow not representative of the party. i'd think the interlopers are the outsiders and shouldn't be representative of the more rational majority of republicans.

• Brand all Mexican immigrants as rapists, criminals, drug mules, and "some, I assume, are good people."
  • Be a crazy birfer
What else?

Before anyone has a hissy fit, if I'd quoted it verbatim no one'd say crap, or if I'd said homos, bigots, etc.

that's kind of dumb. i'm not sure how violating our first amendment by "killing" anyone for their religious beliefs would be a good thing. the answer is to make sure the justices appointed PROTECT the first amendment by not letting religious extremists take over our government and its instrumentalities or otherwise legislate religious dogma.

see how much more rational that is?

• Be a crazy birfer
What else?

that's kind of dumb. i'm not sure how violating our first amendment by "killing" anyone for their religious beliefs would be a good thing. the answer is to make sure the justices appointed PROTECT the first amendment by not letting religious extremists take over our government and its instrumentalities or otherwise legislate religious dogma.

Should read more so you get wry political humour.

• Be a crazy birfer
What else?

i didn't have to read more. your posts make your view of religion clear. your taking it to an absurd conclusion is doesn't make it funnier, imo.

• Be a crazy birfer
What else?

i didn't have to read more. your posts make your view of religion clear. your taking it to an absurd conclusion is doesn't make it funnier, imo.

Only stupid people interpret what they read at face value.

Let's kill all the lawyers - Shakespeare Quotes

Lots of Republicans opposed TPP, myself included. Establishment Republicans are the ones who chose to embrace it.

You mean the people who run the GOP. This is what I've been trying to say to you for a very long time.

The people who run the GOP don't care about abortion or gays or prayer in school or any of the things you care about.

They care about helping the 1% Crush the shit out of the middle class. And you all keep going along with it.

• Be a crazy birfer
What else?
When was the last year America was great? When people say let's make America great again that suggest that America was great at one time what is no longer. When did we stop being great?

If Trump proposed a Mormon registry, you'd be knocking doors for him.

Oh, absolutely. I'm all for throwing a big fence around Utah and making it a Cult Deprogramming Camp. And if they need an extra-sadistic camp guard, I'd send them a resume.

But let's talk about why Trump is actually popular with people who aren't me.

For 40 years, the GOP has been pandering to the misogyny, homophobia and xenophobia of its scared white base, all the while finding ways to screw the white working class with bad trade treaties, union busting, right to work and at-will employment laws. It was an act of misdirection that would make David Copperfield envious.

And along comes Trump, he points out that the GOP Establishment are the ones pushing Amnesty and Free Trade and all the other shit that screws that white working class, and they are going over to him in DROVES.

Now, here's the thing. This isn't the first time this has happened. Pat Buchanan and Mike Huckabee could arguably be said to have also been manifestations of this Working Class Revolt. Maybe you could throw Santorum/Gingrich into that mix. Usually the Establishment has had the money and resources to crush that.

Not this time. Trump has the money to go the long haul. He's getting lots of donations from the working class folks, who are willing to stand in line to see him. The fact the Establishment's candidates have been weak tea like Bush and Rubio doesn't help, either.

so it is kind of hilarious to watch you get all upset that he is saying bad things about Mexicans and Muslims when your side has been playing to fear of them for decades.

Again, Trump is totally the candidate you deserve.

(Toro's reply "but, but, but... you hate Mormons..." He's still whining about that five years later. )

• Be a crazy birfer
What else?

and say the woman is ugly because you don't agree with her politics.
Yes because libs never do that. Loon.

The best way is to grow the wealth of the other 99% of this country and stop major corporations from buying out all the competition. We need to enforce anti-trust laws, tax the super rich and give people a real education again.

The 40s and 50s are a good model of what we need to do.
And when the libs soak up all of the wealth and still cant pay the bills ....Then what?

The best way is to grow the wealth of the other 99% of this country and stop major corporations from buying out all the competition. We need to enforce anti-trust laws, tax the super rich and give people a real education again.

You mean before this Political Correctness crap and BlackLivesMatter?

no, wackadoodle.... investment in jobs and the middle class. enforcement of anti-trust laws, and wage/hour laws that fit our times...

unlike what the rightwingnuts pretend makes the middle class grow.
Libs don't invest in the middle class. They rob them of their wealth. Make it hard for them to make a living.

no, wackadoodle.... investment in jobs and the middle class. enforcement of anti-trust laws, and wage/hour laws that fit our times...

Libs don't invest in the middle class. They rob them of their wealth. Make it hard for them to make a living.

Yeah, because without liberals, there wouldn't even be a middle class.

23c80e4fb9e78d01afa59406e863-2.jpg

It is when they are sleazy lying leftwing smear merchant reporters.

Yeah, because without liberals, there wouldn't even be a middle class.

Libturds are so deluded they actually believe their programs help people.

Forum List

Back