Facists Assaulting America Once Again Trying To Boycott Others Into Silence

Well, the country has long since lost its shit.

We should divide all businesses into one of three categories so that no one has to be worried about being offended: One for the hypersensitive right wingers, one for the hypersensitive left wingers, and one for the majority, the rest of us.
Shut.....up

Democrat fascists are at it again, now because one of the founders of Home Deport chooses to support the GOP and Donald Trump, the party of the INTOLERANT, the party against freedom of speech and freedom of choice tries to boycott the hardware chain as one of their employees wears a hat saying America Was Never Great!

https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/home-depot-shoppers-threaten-boycott-over-trump-supporting-co-founder/

Democrats: the party of free choice for them, no choice for others, tolerance of everything but anything in opposition to their total domination. Free to say what they want, but try to crush others into silence, simply because they know that IT IS THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN WIN AN ELECTION.

View attachment 268554
All the boycotting over politics is dumb, but you are delusional in trying sooo hard to pin this on dems. Months ago the usmb cons were clamoring for boycotts of dicks sporting goods for its position and action on gun violence.

TOTAL FAIL: SLIGHT difference between protesting a business because they are working against a protected right of all people in the Bill of Rights, and trying to hurt a company simply because they support a candidate you don't agree with.

Mind you, this is all over ONE of the owners of Home Depot. In boycotting the company, they are trying to not only silence opposition, they are actually just hurting every employee who works there, including many people who undoubtedly DON'T even support Trump!

Your "logic" has more holes in it than a submarine with screen doors.

The trend is precious, because most Americans have never gotten to learn how many of these media marionettes of political theatre were molested/molded in early childhood by religions other than Catholicism. Vetting pays. There is no minimum wage in Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, or South Carolina. Important thread when it includes "fascists" in the title, though more exegesis is required to nail this term down within this context. Freedom of choice gets screwed in the teen-age years as the kids learn more about the coercion and stick-and-carrot-ism of the family inheritance and marriage options.

Democrat fascists are at it again, now because one of the founders of Home Deport chooses to support the GOP and Donald Trump, the party of the INTOLERANT, the party against freedom of speech and freedom of choice tries to boycott the hardware chain as one of their employees wears a hat saying America Was Never Great!

https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/home-depot-shoppers-threaten-boycott-over-trump-supporting-co-founder/

Democrats: the party of free choice for them, no choice for others, tolerance of everything but anything in opposition to their total domination. Free to say what they want, but try to crush others into silence, simply because they know that IT IS THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN WIN AN ELECTION.

View attachment 268554

Home Depot sells products that are primarily of interest to real men who do real work.

I very much doubt if any of the Gillettized pussies threatening to boycott Home Depot are man enough to do any of the kind of work that would have them shopping at Home Depot anyway.

Last edited:

View attachment 268554
All the boycotting over politics is dumb, but you are delusional in trying sooo hard to pin this on dems. Months ago the usmb cons were clamoring for boycotts of dicks sporting goods for its position and action on gun violence.

TOTAL FAIL: SLIGHT difference between protesting a business because they are working against a protected right of all people in the Bill of Rights, and trying to hurt a company simply because they support a candidate you don't agree with.

Mind you, this is all over ONE of the owners of Home Depot. In boycotting the company, they are trying to not only silence opposition, they are actually just hurting every employee who works there, including many people who undoubtedly DON'T even support Trump!

You excluded the last sentence of my paragraph, because it weakens your rebut.

View attachment 268554

You excluded the last sentence of my paragraph, because it weakens your rebut.

Really? How does merely truncating your words to the salient point to which I'm responding change my response in any way? Your full comments are already posted elsewhere. Would it make you feel better if I just highlighted the words I was replying to rather than try to save a little server space? Aren't you the kook who besides making totally specious arguments here were making some insane laughable claims about the universe the other week?

View attachment 268554

then conservatives must be fascists, too, because ALL OVER THE INTERNET I see outspoken conservatives demanding that all things liberal, democrat, black, gay or brown be BOYCOTTED!

In your own words please explain to me how YOU boycotting liberals is a FREEDOM and a RIGHT while liberals boycotting YOU is more evidence that THEY are EVIL!....

Can't wait to read the nonsense.

View attachment 268554

then conservatives must be fascists, too, because ALL OVER THE INTERNET I see outspoken conservatives demanding that all things liberal, democrat, black, gay or brown be BOYCOTTED!

In your own words please explain to me how YOU boycotting liberals is a FREEDOM and a RIGHT while liberals boycotting YOU is more evidence that THEY are EVIL!....

Can't wait to read the nonsense.

Show me where I have boycotted a single thing or proposed it to anyone else without good reason, rather than simply because someone leaned democrat?

Forum List

Back